As Promised, the best Damn rosters in Madden 19

lacavalier41
Rookie

Re: As Promised, the best Damn rosters in Madden 19

Postby lacavalier41 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:38 am

DOLFANMIKE wrote:
BIGBABY18 wrote:Are these going to be available for PC? I don't have origin, I purchased my Madden from a third party

All we do is Madden 2019 on the PC

Could someone send a file to me of latest roster. I havent ea account. :(

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:47 am

lacavalier41 wrote:
DOLFANMIKE wrote:
BIGBABY18 wrote:Are these going to be available for PC? I don't have origin, I purchased my Madden from a third party

All we do is Madden 2019 on the PC

Could someone send a file to me of latest roster. I havent ea account. :(

Don't you need one to even purchase Madden 19? Even if you bought Madden 19 from a third party of some kind, it would activate through Origin, requiring you to have an EA account.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

lacavalier41
Rookie

Postby lacavalier41 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:56 am

DOLFANMIKE wrote:Any coaches interested in looking over our Roster files are welcome to do so by searching in game through the Madden Community Downloads. I provided our complete Roster file (all teams rated between 94-96) and everyone is welcome to use them, edit your own version, etc. Do whatever you want with them..
Search name: CCFL2019

Some basics about the files you may want to know:
The CCFL has been running Madden leagues since Madden 2002. We've always had a full league and have also had two different Madden Devs in our leagues over the years, including right now and one long ago.

We custom edit our entire league (all the players on all the teams), including some Free Agents so that we don't have 74 rated Cornerbacks trying to cover 99 overall WR's. Most folks understand why that isn't a real competitive situation. Most the players that make the rosters in our league are rated between 80-99 and all the starters are rated no lower than 84 overall, with key attributes by position that go a long way into working with our custom sliders for THE BEST Madden online Football. Although the rating typically get labelled as being "high"... given what the game already has as it's ceiling for players 80-84 seems reasonable compared to ratings in the 60's and 70's to compete with the Pro Bowl types that are rated in the 90's.

The custom edits have brought us to where all of our teams are competitive (isn't that why we play?). Every team is rated between 94-96 overall and coaching and GM become the most important ingredient to winning because all the teams are good enough to win.

As for what qualifies me to do the rankings - I'm a real life coach of 32 years, have ran Madden leagues for going on 20 years (Only coach mode pc leagues), and have had over 20 former players make it in the NFL and hundreds of others play on scholarship. I understand the video game and I understand player attributes. I've also been an NFL fan like most of you since 1971. I love the game. Moreover I appreciate this community and have benefitted from some of your work on the Madden 2008 project for many years. The work I put into editing these files took from the week the game was released in August all the way up to the second week of October. Enjoy~

PS- Our Human and CPU sliders are also uploaded, same names: CCFL2019

Can you send the file? i havent a possibility to join to ea account

Return to “Rosters”