Calhoupe Scripts for Madden 19 PC

Modifying Madden 19
cdcool
MVP

Re: Calhoupe Scripts for Madden 19 PC

Postby cdcool » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:01 am

The only real difference I see in Madden 19 vs Madden 08 is really just the graphics, 08's franchise mode is still better in my opinion.

Sponsor

Sponsor

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:54 pm

cdcool wrote:
calhoupe wrote:I actually have a couple of things I'm working on for Madden 19 PC with Cheat Engine, but I'm not sure how necessary Cheat Engine is going to be for Madden 19. Madden 19 is way more moddable than 08 in part because of all the mod tools related to frostbite and EA didn't compress as much as they did with 08. With that said, I've been using Cheat Engine to change some of the things that are annoying me with 19. I hate the screen pullback on any plays that use automotion before the snap. I've also put together a script to disable mouse input when using a controller. I've had games where the mouse gets stuck on and totally messes everything up.

This is good to hear also! I would like the ability speed games up like you did with 08 for one.

I second that!!

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:17 pm

like the Avatar.. reminds me of SPY vs SPY.. :lol:
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:08 pm

BUS36 wrote:some of us can't afford a new computer or upgraded parts..so Madden 08 is all we have.

in 5-10 years, a pc that will be good enough will be really really cheap (used).

Then if you want to mod, Madden 19 will be an updated modding platform over madden 08, at least.
Prison Football: NY PA: Progress - 80%. Need to hand it over.
My Corner (my threads): Includes tips for graphics, settings, screen resolution, sliders. Great roster resources from multi-platforms (converting/porting). 4GB patch for 64-bit processors.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:27 pm

truetothegame13 wrote:
BUS36 wrote:some of us can't afford a new computer or upgraded parts..so Madden 08 is all we have.

in 5-10 years, a pc that will be good enough will be really really cheap (used).

Then if you want to mod, Madden 19 will be an updated modding platform over madden 08, at least.

Well... hopefully. We still don't really know what's possible yet.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:57 am

BUS36 wrote:like the Avatar.. reminds me of SPY vs SPY.. :lol:

:lol:

Toacrawler
Veteran

Postby Toacrawler » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:36 am

Hi, Calhoupe Scripts would be cool if there is a "Superstar Camera" in franchise mod. I played a lot of superstar in Madden 08 and not having this angle in 19 is annoying. Maybe I wrong there is one but I didn't find out.

Thank you

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:24 am

calhoupe wrote:I actually have a couple of things I'm working on for Madden 19 PC with Cheat Engine, but I'm not sure how necessary Cheat Engine is going to be for Madden 19. Madden 19 is way more moddable than 08 in part because of all the mod tools related to frostbite and EA didn't compress as much as they did with 08. With that said, I've been using Cheat Engine to change some of the things that are annoying me with 19. I hate the screen pullback on any plays that use automotion before the snap. I've also put together a script to disable mouse input when using a controller. I've had games where the mouse gets stuck on and totally messes everything up.

Hi Cal, any Progress? I would like to speed up CPU vs CPU games as you did with 08

Return to “Modding”