Players missing history?

balive053
Rookie

Players missing history?

Postby balive053 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:38 pm

Hi All,

I'm new at this so sorry if this has been covered a million times and is in completely the wrong place. Tried looking through boards and starter guides to find the answer bad haven't had any luck. I downloaded the mods and after a lot of work got them running correctly. All seems good with rosters except one key fact in that all players have no historical stats/teams etc. in their in-game data. Is this how it should be or have I missed something?

Players missing history?

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Players missing history?

Postby RevanFan » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:42 pm

balive053 wrote:Hi All,

I'm new at this so sorry if this has been covered a million times and is in completely the wrong place. Tried looking through boards and starter guides to find the answer bad haven't had any luck. I downloaded the mods and after a lot of work got them running correctly. All seems good with rosters except one key fact in that all players have no historical stats/teams etc. in their in-game data. Is this how it should be or have I missed something?

That's normal. Adding all prior stats for every player would take an ungodly amount of time, so we just pretty much universally accepted that it's not worth the trouble.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

balive053
Rookie

Re: Players missing history?

Postby balive053 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:40 pm

RevanFan wrote:
balive053 wrote:Hi All,

That's normal. Adding all prior stats for every player would take an ungodly amount of time, so we just pretty much universally accepted that it's not worth the trouble.

Ok, Thanks RevanFan

Return to “Rosters”