Helmet Art

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
NaruTheBlackSwan
Rookie

Helmet Art

Postby NaruTheBlackSwan » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:36 am

So, I managed to make a bunch of custom art BMPs that work! The only issue I continue to have is that my helmet art stays pink in the Create-A-Team Uniform editor. The logo appears fine, but the pink, rather than transparent background continues to shine through. This is especially weird because I managed to use the same process to create a functioning main, midfield (at least in Create-A-Team), and endzone logo.

As for the midfield logo, I'm having the glitch where it looks like someone took my midfield logo and smeared it with a 99 cent store eraser.

Helmet Art

Sponsor

Sponsor

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Re: Helmet Art

Postby BUS36 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:10 am

you have to make sure that the size is correct or they will not show. also depending on what you use to create them with(ie: paint,photoshop,etc). send them to me ..at...
jpuhala@yahoo.com
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

mike9472
All-Pro

Postby mike9472 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:00 pm

NaruTheBlackSwan wrote:The only issue I continue to have is that my helmet art stays pink in the Create-A-Team Uniform editor. The logo appears fine, but the pink, rather than transparent background continues to shine through.

A helmet should not be transparent, it's not like a mid field logo. Here's an example. FYI, it's not the correct size.

file.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:37 am

here you go.....all corrected

OregonDucks.bmp

I checked ..I looks good in the game.

here is something for you...
Helmet.rar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:56 am

and the new helmet logo...
OregonDucks2.bmp
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

NaruTheBlackSwan
Rookie

Postby NaruTheBlackSwan » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:59 am

So for the custom helmet art, can I make stripes that look like stripes? The stripes I added to the bmp file don't wrap around the helmet front to back.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:24 pm

NaruTheBlackSwan » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:59 am
So for the custom helmet art, can I make stripes that look like stripes? The stripes I added to the bmp file don't wrap around the helmet front to back.

what do you mean stripes...like the bengals...download the helmet.rar. that has alot of helmets I have made and found from others.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Return to “Troubleshooting”