Playing on a NDS emulator can I use mods or not?

Modifying Madden 08.
devdead
Rookie

Postby devdead » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:25 am

I'm playing on OpenEmu and I'm wondering if I can get any mods? I can't find any way to get the game otherwise (It is £80 on Amazon and it doesn't work on mac) What should I know about starting playing?

Sponsor

Sponsor

ElementalKazzoo
Pro Bowl

Re: Playing on a NDS emulator can I use mods or not?

Postby ElementalKazzoo » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:20 pm

devdead wrote:I'm playing on OpenEmu and I'm wondering if I can get any mods? I can't find any way to get the game otherwise (It is £80 on Amazon and it doesn't work on mac) What should I know about starting playing?

It needs to be the PC version
Respecting people is an important part of life, whether it's the person doing janitorial work or the person above you. It doesn't matter who you are: I'm going to respect you. -Andy Reid

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Playing on a NDS emulator can I use mods or not?

Postby RevanFan » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:42 pm

ElementalKazzoo wrote:
devdead wrote:I'm playing on OpenEmu and I'm wondering if I can get any mods? I can't find any way to get the game otherwise (It is £80 on Amazon and it doesn't work on mac) What should I know about starting playing?

It needs to be the PC version

Well, it's possible that it might work with the PS2 version, as the files are very similar. I don't think it's ever been tested though.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

Return to “Modding”