Cleveland Browns: From Worst to First

Journals for customized Madden franchises.
sarcasticface
All-Pro
Posts: 313
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Cleveland Browns: From Worst to First

Postby sarcasticface » Wed May 09, 2018 2:20 pm

After my Oakland/Las Vegas Raiders franchise file was corrupted, I decided "why not do a Browns one" and make them go from 0-16 to 16-0? So, still using (basically) the same sliders as my last journal as well as (basically) the same settings for calhoupe's Madden Scripts v1.69. Even though their uniforms are hideous (except for the Color Rush, which they haven't worn, sadly), I will still have to use them. I will START from the 2018 season with the updated roster, once rogerjinx releases it with the NFL Draft updates. I will also use my updated Dolphins and Jaguars uniforms, found HERE (Dolphins) and HERE (Jaguars). So, the first game will be once rogerjinx releases his update 2018 roster with the NFL Draft.
My goal for the 2018 season: Go 16-0.
My goal for the 2019 season: Go (at least) 15-1.
My goal for the 2020 season: Go (at least) 14-2.
My goal for the 2021 season: You get it.
Games are on All-Pro with 4-minute quarters (for me because I'm an aggressive player). My sliders are these:

Code: Select all

Slider                         Human   CPU
QB Accuracy                       49    50
Pass Blocking                     50    50
Receiver Catching                 49    53
Running Ability                   50    53
Offensive line Run Blocking       50    50
Defensive Awareness               55    55
Defensive line Knockdowns         55    50
Interceptions                     10    10
Defensive Break Blocks            55    50
Tackling                          60    55
Fieldgoal Length                  50    55
Fieldgoal Accuracy                50    99
Punt Length                       50    75
Punt Accuracy                     50    99
Kickoff Length                    50    55

My Madden Script settings are these:

Code: Select all

New Moves - Enabled
Skip Extra Point - Enabled
TD and First Downs on Front of Line - Enabled
Fewer Touchbacks - Enabled
End Zone Camera - Enabled
Expanded Catching - Enabled

More Aggressive CPU on 4th Downs - Enabled
Remove Sideline Limitation - Enabled
Immediate Access to Kicking - Enabled
Fewer Shanked Punts - Enabled
3
Updated NFL Rules - Enabled
Return Missed FGs and Fumble Fix - Enabled

Individual Superstar Camera - Enabled
CPU Extreme Hitstick - Enabled

No Replay Limits and Extend Replay - Enabled

Change Name Color to Black - Enabled
Super Bowl Intro for Every Game - Enabled
1600
1200

Force Windowed Mode - Enabled




Use Keyboard Kick Meter - Enabled
TD Celebrations - Enabled

Peyton
Manning
20
2018

Wish me luck!

Cleveland Browns: From Worst to First

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

sarcasticface
All-Pro
Posts: 313
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Cleveland Browns Franchise: Preseason

Postby sarcasticface » Tue May 15, 2018 5:46 pm

Browns start out 0-1. Nothing new here. I went 2-2 in the 2018 Preseason. Here are the results:
Image
Overall Preseason Record: 2-2

sarcasticface
All-Pro
Posts: 313
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Cleveland Browns Franchise: Week 1 vs Steelers

Postby sarcasticface » Tue May 15, 2018 6:40 pm

Here we go! I win! Something very rare for the Browns! If Big Ben wouldn't've thrown that crucial pick late in the 4th, deep in Browns territory, it probably would've gone to OT. Final score was 17-7. No points in the 1st or 4th quarter. Baker Mayfield didn't throw a single TD, but Nick Chubb had 1 rushing TD. My other TD was a fumble return off of a blocked punt.
Image
Gamelog:

Code: Select all

Madden NFL 08 PC v0.0 Game Log - Steelers at Browns
Game Time: Tue May 15 16:32:14 2018
Skill Level: All Pro
Quarter Length: 4 minute(s)

Slider                         Human   CPU
QB Accuracy                       49    50
Pass Blocking                     50    50
Receiver Catching                 49    53
Running Ability                   50    53
Offensive line Run Blocking       50    50
Defensive Awareness               55    55
Defensive line Knockdowns         55    50
Interceptions                     10    10
Defensive Break Blocks            55    50
Tackling                          60    55
Fieldgoal Length                  50    55
Fieldgoal Accuracy                50    99
Punt Length                       50    75
Punt Accuracy                     50    99
Kickoff Length                    50    55

Weather
Forecast: Fair
Wind: 5 mph
Temp: 70 degrees

Team               Q1   Q2   Q3   Q4   OT      FINAL
Steelers            0    0    7    0    0          7
Browns              0   10    7    0    0         17

Game Statistics:                 Steelers     Browns
First Downs                            11          9
Third Down Conversions                  2          4
Third Downs                             9         10
Third Down Percentage               22.2%      40.0%
Fourth Down Conversions                 1          0
Fourth Downs                            2          0
Fourth Down Percentage              50.0%       0.0%
Two Pt Conversions Made                 0          0
Two Pt Conversions Attempted            0          0
Two Pt Conversion Percentage         0.0%       0.0%
Offense Redzone Num                     2          1
Offense Redzone TDs                     1          1
Offense Redzone FGs                     0          0
Offense Redzone Percentage          50.0%     100.0%
Rushing Attempts                       12         17
Rushing Yards                          21         51
Rushing Average                       1.8        3.0
Rushing TDs                             0          1
Passing Yards                         184         88
Passing Completions                    14         13
Passing Attempts                       28         21
Completion Percentage               50.0%      61.9%
Passing Average                       6.6        4.2
Passing TDs                             1          0
Offensive Pass Interceptions            2          0
TOTAL OFFENSE                         205        139
Defensive Pass Interceptions            0          2
Punt Return Yards                       7          5
Kick Return Yards                      48         94
Punts                                   5          3
Punt Avg                             37.4       48.0
Fumbles                                 2          2
Fumbles Lost                            1          1
Penalties                               0          1
Penalty Yds                             0         15
Turnovers                               4          1
TIME OF POSSESSION                  06:52      08:58

Individual Stats: Browns
PASSING                        CMP  ATT  YDS  PCT   YPA SACK   TD  INT LONG RATING
Baker Mayfield                  13   21  116   61   5.5    4    0    0   21   76.7

RUSHING                        ATT  YDS   AVG LONG   TD  FUM
Nick Chubb                       9   31   3.4   15    1    0
Baker Mayfield                   6   20   3.3    8    0    2
Carlos Hyde                      2    0   0.0    0    0    0

RECEIVING                      REC  YDS   AVG LONG   TD DROP  YAC
Carlos Hyde                      4   38   9.5   15    0    0   23
Nick Chubb                       4   32   8.0   14    0    0   47
Jarvis Landry                    2   24  12.0   21    0    0    2
Dan Vitale                       2   17   8.5   13    0    0   15
Darren Fells                     1    5   5.0    5    0    0    0

KICKING                        FGM  FGA  PCT FGSBLOCKED  XPA  XPM  PCT XPSBLOCKED KICKOFFS TOUCHBACKS
Zane Gonzalez                    1    2   50          0    2    2  100          0        4          2

PUNTING                        ATT  YDS   AVG LONG BLOCKS IN20 TOUCHBACKS
Britton Colquitt                 3  144  48.0   54      0    1          0

KICK RETURNS                   ATT  YDS   AVG   TD LONG
Jarvis Landry                    2   94  47.0    0   55

PUNT RETURNS                   ATT  YDS   AVG LONG   TD
Jarvis Landry                    1    5   5.0    5    0

DEFENSE                        TOT LOSS SACK   FF FREC  YDS   TD  INT  RET   AVG DEFLECTIONS SAFETIES CTH ALLOW BIG HITS
Derrick Kindred                  6    0    2    1    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           3        0         0        0
Joe Schobert                     5    1    0    1    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Travis Carrie                    4    0    0    0    1    1    0    2   24  12.0           1        0         8        0
Jamie Collins                    3    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
Denzel Ward                      3    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           4        0         4        0
Jabrill Peppers                  2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         1        0
Briean Boddy-Calhoun             2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Christian Kirksey                2    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
Larry Ogunjobi                   1    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Chris Smith                      1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
E. J. Gaines                     1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         1        0
Joel Bitonio                     1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Myles Garrett                    1    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Damarious Randall                0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Emmanuel Ogbah                   0    0    0    0    1    7    1    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0

BLOCKING                      PANCAKES SACKS ALLOWED
Chris Hubbard                        7             0
Joel Bitonio                         6             1
Kevin Zeitler                        2             0
Nick Chubb                           2             0
Austin Corbett                       2             0
Dan Vitale                           2             0
David Njoku                          1             0
Darren Fells                         1             0
Spencer Drango                       0             1


Individual Stats: Steelers
PASSING                        CMP  ATT  YDS  PCT   YPA SACK   TD  INT LONG RATING
Ben Roethlisbergr               14   28  193   50   6.8    3    1    2   26   54.6

RUSHING                        ATT  YDS   AVG LONG   TD  FUM
Le'Veon Bell                     8   22   2.7   10    0    0
Ben Roethlisbergr                2    1   0.5    1    0    2
JuJu Smith-Schuste               2   -2  -1.0    0    0    0

RECEIVING                      REC  YDS   AVG LONG   TD DROP  YAC
JuJu Smith-Schuste               4   61  15.2   20    0    0    6
Antonio Brown                    4   56  14.0   19    0    0   11
Jesse James                      2   41  20.5   26    1    1   30
Darrius Heyward-Bey              3   30  10.0   16    0    0    0
James Washington                 1    5   5.0    5    0    0    3

KICKING                        FGM  FGA  PCT FGSBLOCKED  XPA  XPM  PCT XPSBLOCKED KICKOFFS TOUCHBACKS
Chris Boswell                    0    0    0          0    1    1  100          0        2          0

PUNTING                        ATT  YDS   AVG LONG BLOCKS IN20 TOUCHBACKS
Jordan Berry                     5  187  37.3   48      1    2          1

KICK RETURNS                   ATT  YDS   AVG   TD LONG
Antonio Brown                    2   48  24.0    0   30

PUNT RETURNS                   ATT  YDS   AVG LONG   TD
Antonio Brown                    1    7   7.0    7    0

DEFENSE                        TOT LOSS SACK   FF FREC  YDS   TD  INT  RET   AVG DEFLECTIONS SAFETIES CTH ALLOW BIG HITS
Ryan Shazier                     9    2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
T. J. Watt                       3    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Joe Haden                        3    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           2        0         1        0
Marcus Allen                     3    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Anthony Chickillo                3    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Morgan Burnett                   2    0    0    1    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         1        0
Artie Burns                      1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         0        0
Mike Hilton                      1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Justin Hunter                    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
JuJu Smith-Schuste               1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Roosevelt Nix                    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Cameron Sutton                   1    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
Keion Adams                      1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Cameron Heyward                  1    0    1    0    1    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Javon Hargrave                   1    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
David DeCastro                   0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0

BLOCKING                      PANCAKES SACKS ALLOWED
David DeCastro                       5             0
Chukwuma Okorafor                    4             1
Alejandro Villanueva                 3             1
Marcus Gilbert                       2             0
Vance McDonald                       2             0
Jesse James                          2             0
Roosevelt Nix                        1             0
Maurkice Pouncey                     1             0
Le'Veon Bell                         1             0


Game Log Ends
------------------------------------------------------------

Regular Season Record: 1-0. 15 more wins until my goal.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:12 am
Location: Hill Side

Re: Cleveland Browns: From Worst to First

Postby 1312qohelet » Tue May 15, 2018 8:55 pm

This is off-topic, but I need this to be public. If I have something to say to someone, I say it directly...unlike you.
If the Mod's want to delete it, fine....it's their forum.

Stop talking about me behind my back.
I help you out and you disrespect me by going to RevanFan and talking trash about my work? Actually, it's KIT's work...NOT MINE. So you should have never mentioned my name.

Back on topic - cool journal **thumbs up**

sarcasticface
All-Pro
Posts: 313
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Re: Cleveland Browns: From Worst to First

Postby sarcasticface » Tue May 15, 2018 10:26 pm

1312qohelet wrote:This is off-topic, but I need this to be public. If I have something to say to someone, I say it directly...unlike you.
If the Mod's want to delete it, fine....it's their forum.

Stop talking about me behind my back.
I help you out and you disrespect me by going to RevanFan and talking trash about my work? Actually, it's KIT's work...NOT MINE. So you should have never mentioned my name.

Back on topic - cool journal **thumbs up**

Thanks for the cool journal part. Um...I don't know what you're talking about when you said that I said your work is trash. I think of the complete opposite. I didn't disrespect you. I just asked if cyclone2426 was still do the Jags new uniforms. Revanfan said that cyclone said he wasn't and that KiT's were good enough for the mod. But, I replied by saying that the mod isn't totally accurate if some of the uniform parts are Elite 51 and the number 3 isn't right. I'm sorry, I was JUST trying to INFORM Revanfan of it. Yours and KiT's work are both GREAT. I mean it. I'm not sure, but I think you misunderstood. Sorry.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:12 am
Location: Hill Side

Re: Cleveland Browns: From Worst to First

Postby 1312qohelet » Tue May 15, 2018 10:48 pm

sarcasticface wrote:Thanks for the cool journal part. Um...I don't know what you're talking about when you said that I said your work is trash. I think of the complete opposite. I didn't disrespect you. I just asked if cyclone2426 was still do the Jags new uniforms. Revanfan said that cyclone said he wasn't and that KiT's were good enough for the mod. But, I replied by saying that the mod isn't totally accurate if some of the uniform parts are Elite 51 and the number 3 isn't right. I'm sorry, I was JUST trying to INFORM Revanfan of it. Yours and KiT's work are both GREAT. I mean it. I'm not sure, but I think you misunderstood. Sorry.

Fair enough...apology accepted.
If I misunderstood then I'm sorry, too.

sarcasticface
All-Pro
Posts: 313
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Re: Cleveland Browns: From Worst to First

Postby sarcasticface » Tue May 15, 2018 10:59 pm

1312qohelet wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:Thanks for the cool journal part. Um...I don't know what you're talking about when you said that I said your work is trash. I think of the complete opposite. I didn't disrespect you. I just asked if cyclone2426 was still do the Jags new uniforms. Revanfan said that cyclone said he wasn't and that KiT's were good enough for the mod. But, I replied by saying that the mod isn't totally accurate if some of the uniform parts are Elite 51 and the number 3 isn't right. I'm sorry, I was JUST trying to INFORM Revanfan of it. Yours and KiT's work are both GREAT. I mean it. I'm not sure, but I think you misunderstood. Sorry.

Fair enough...apology accepted.
If I misunderstood then I'm sorry, too.

Apology accepted, as well. We good?

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:12 am
Location: Hill Side

Re: Cleveland Browns: From Worst to First

Postby 1312qohelet » Tue May 15, 2018 11:07 pm

sarcasticface wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:Thanks for the cool journal part. Um...I don't know what you're talking about when you said that I said your work is trash. I think of the complete opposite. I didn't disrespect you. I just asked if cyclone2426 was still do the Jags new uniforms. Revanfan said that cyclone said he wasn't and that KiT's were good enough for the mod. But, I replied by saying that the mod isn't totally accurate if some of the uniform parts are Elite 51 and the number 3 isn't right. I'm sorry, I was JUST trying to INFORM Revanfan of it. Yours and KiT's work are both GREAT. I mean it. I'm not sure, but I think you misunderstood. Sorry.

Fair enough...apology accepted.
If I misunderstood then I'm sorry, too.

Apology accepted, as well. We good?

For sure

sarcasticface
All-Pro
Posts: 313
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Re: Cleveland Browns: From Worst to First

Postby sarcasticface » Tue May 15, 2018 11:38 pm

1312qohelet wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:Fair enough...apology accepted.
If I misunderstood then I'm sorry, too.

Apology accepted, as well. We good?

For sure

Great!

User avatar
KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1079
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:11 pm
Location: NE FLA

Re: Cleveland Browns: From Worst to First

Postby KeepinItTeal » Wed May 16, 2018 3:52 pm

Well, I'm not good, I think you're both wankers. ;) :P :lol:


Return to “Madden Journals”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests