2018-2019 ROGERJINX ROSTER - WIP

User avatar
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1808
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:51 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: 2018-2019 ROGERJINX ROSTER - WIP

Postby rogerjinx » Thu May 17, 2018 4:11 am

RevanFan wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
RevanFan wrote:All the jersey numbers I sent you are accurate. As for positions and depth, it's as accurate as I can get it without waiting for the preseason.



Thanks. My big problem now is playing the game. I can't get pass after the toss coin. I tried updating my Windows 10 to 1607 and using Calhoupe's v1.69 but no dice.

1607 shouldn't have any issues. 1709 and 1803 have the problems.

Are you making sure you're running the scripts properly? Have you followed the Basic Troubleshooting Checklist to make sure it's not a roster issue?


Nah. Ive tried even the default roster from the mod. Its working if I just watch CPU to CPU. When I choose a team, it crashes after the coin toss.

Re: 2018-2019 ROGERJINX ROSTER - WIP

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

User avatar
RevanFan
Legend
Posts: 9912
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: New York

Re: 2018-2019 ROGERJINX ROSTER - WIP

Postby RevanFan » Thu May 17, 2018 11:47 am

rogerjinx wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

Thanks. My big problem now is playing the game. I can't get pass after the toss coin. I tried updating my Windows 10 to 1607 and using Calhoupe's v1.69 but no dice.

1607 shouldn't have any issues. 1709 and 1803 have the problems.

Are you making sure you're running the scripts properly? Have you followed the Basic Troubleshooting Checklist to make sure it's not a roster issue?


Nah. Ive tried even the default roster from the mod. Its working if I just watch CPU to CPU. When I choose a team, it crashes after the coin toss.

Try reinstalling the FF Mod and see if that helps. Also, try re-downloading calhoupe's scripts. If none of that works, please show me a screenshot of your scripts so I can see which ones you have active.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

User avatar
W4LNUT5
Rookie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: NY

Re: 2018-2019 ROGERJINX ROSTER - WIP

Postby W4LNUT5 » Fri May 18, 2018 10:04 am

Try setting Madden08.exe to run in compatibility mode with XP SP3. That's what I have to do on my machine (I run Server 2012r2), or I get similar issues.

User avatar
BUS36
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2481
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:57 am
Location: Springfield,Va.

Re: 2018-2019 ROGERJINX ROSTER - WIP

Postby BUS36 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:08 am

Check to see if the Calhoupe Scripts ( if you are running them ) is affecting. I had a problem with them when I upgraded to Windows 8.1. Until I disabled Full Resolution and Windows Mode. Now they are fine. I am using Compatibility with Vista.
Image
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

jokull
Rookie
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:43 pm

Re: 2018-2019 ROGERJINX ROSTER - WIP

Postby jokull » Fri May 18, 2018 11:29 am

A minor issue I noticed - Jordan Mailata and Matt Pryor both have the exact same ratings for every stat. This might be on purpose but I just thought it was odd.

User avatar
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1808
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:51 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: 2018-2019 ROGERJINX ROSTER - WIP

Postby rogerjinx » Fri May 18, 2018 12:27 pm

jokull wrote:A minor issue I noticed - Jordan Mailata and Matt Pryor both have the exact same ratings for every stat. This might be on purpose but I just thought it was odd.


Players are mass produced and then applied with the general info (Ht Wt College Age Round pick) to make things faster. Ratings will come later when Madden 19 ratings are released by EA.

jokull
Rookie
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:43 pm

Re: 2018-2019 ROGERJINX ROSTER - WIP

Postby jokull » Fri May 18, 2018 12:29 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
jokull wrote:A minor issue I noticed - Jordan Mailata and Matt Pryor both have the exact same ratings for every stat. This might be on purpose but I just thought it was odd.


Players are mass produced and then applied with the general info (Ht Wt College Age Round pick) to make things faster. Ratings will come later when Madden 19 ratings are released by EA.


Makes sense. Just noticed the same with a lot of rookie players.

Eros
All-Pro
Posts: 203
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:22 am

Re: 2018-2019 ROGERJINX ROSTER - WIP

Postby Eros » Sat May 19, 2018 7:42 am

Thanks for your unstoppable work Roger :)

User avatar
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1808
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:51 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: 2018-2019 ROGERJINX ROSTER - WIP

Postby rogerjinx » Sun May 20, 2018 6:58 am

RevanFan wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
RevanFan wrote:1607 shouldn't have any issues. 1709 and 1803 have the problems.

Are you making sure you're running the scripts properly? Have you followed the Basic Troubleshooting Checklist to make sure it's not a roster issue?


Nah. Ive tried even the default roster from the mod. Its working if I just watch CPU to CPU. When I choose a team, it crashes after the coin toss.

Try reinstalling the FF Mod and see if that helps. Also, try re-downloading calhoupe's scripts. If none of that works, please show me a screenshot of your scripts so I can see which ones you have active.


Finally I was able to fix it. Reinstalled Madden 08 and deleted my user profile. Not using Calhoupe script too.

User avatar
thegoldendragonx
All-Pro
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:52 am

Re: 2018-2019 ROGERJINX ROSTER - WIP

Postby thegoldendragonx » Mon May 21, 2018 6:46 pm

Great Roster as always. Just one thing....Any Buc fan would consider it an insult to give Vea a 91 Strength rating. He benched 41 reps and should have a rating no less than Aaron Donald's Strength rating.

I'm hearing that Madden is giving him a 95 Strength rating which is unfair, but whatevs.
Also, give Vea long hair, not Dreadlocks.


Return to “Rosters”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests