Passing

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Re: Passing

Postby ultimatum77 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:22 am

Col. Trautman wrote:That is really interesting u77, I never knew that about the profiles.

Yea it happens every so often and most people just reinstall the game but if you just delete the profile or even make a copy/rename it (sometimes this works) you can avoid reinstalling the game.....

also it mentions about the user profile holding all the controller settings, gameplay, specific audibles, hot route key combos etc all on the profile....the madden team speaks about it in the controls.zip files I posted a few posts earlier.....

I don't know about Superstar mode controls and the manuals do not mention what keys to use? so can't help there :) let me know if you need anything else...-u77
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Sponsor

Sponsor

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:35 pm

You know what's funny? A few moments ago, my User file got corrupted somehow and deleted my PreSnap controls, which made the game crash. Deleted it, now the game doesn't crash again.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:44 pm

jose21crisis wrote:You know what's funny? A few moments ago, my User file got corrupted somehow and deleted my PreSnap controls, which made the game crash. Deleted it, now the game doesn't crash again.

Yea if you have file history setup in windows you could try restoring to an earlier version (outside madden using file restore)
or make a 2nd copy and call it usernamecopy2 or something....

profiles get easily corrupted esp by windows update...arg microsoft!
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Rookie

Postby 158.3 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:58 am

Super topic. Thanks for explanations to all.

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:45 pm

158.3 wrote:Super topic. Thanks for explanations to all.

you have the best user name of all time!
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

Return to “FAQs”