Passing

User avatar
ultimatum77
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1212
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:28 am

Re: Passing

Postby ultimatum77 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:22 am

Col. Trautman wrote:That is really interesting u77, I never knew that about the profiles.



Yea it happens every so often and most people just reinstall the game but if you just delete the profile or even make a copy/rename it (sometimes this works) you can avoid reinstalling the game.....

also it mentions about the user profile holding all the controller settings, gameplay, specific audibles, hot route key combos etc all on the profile....the madden team speaks about it in the controls.zip files I posted a few posts earlier.....

I don't know about Superstar mode controls and the manuals do not mention what keys to use? so can't help there :) let me know if you need anything else...-u77
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Re: Passing

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1294
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:14 am

Re: Passing

Postby jose21crisis » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:35 pm

You know what's funny? A few moments ago, my User file got corrupted somehow and deleted my PreSnap controls, which made the game crash. Deleted it, now the game doesn't crash again.

User avatar
ultimatum77
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1212
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:28 am

Re: Passing

Postby ultimatum77 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:44 pm

jose21crisis wrote:You know what's funny? A few moments ago, my User file got corrupted somehow and deleted my PreSnap controls, which made the game crash. Deleted it, now the game doesn't crash again.



Yea if you have file history setup in windows you could try restoring to an earlier version (outside madden using file restore)
or make a 2nd copy and call it usernamecopy2 or something....

profiles get easily corrupted esp by windows update...arg microsoft!
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

158.3
Rookie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:10 am

Re: Passing

Postby 158.3 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:58 am

Super topic. Thanks for explanations to all.

User avatar
KO'BBF
MVP
Posts: 772
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:49 pm
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska

Re: Passing

Postby KO'BBF » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:45 pm

158.3 wrote:Super topic. Thanks for explanations to all.


you have the best user name of all time!
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

158.3
Rookie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:10 am

Re: Passing

Postby 158.3 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:59 am

I want to ask this question:
if you have a WR, who is Go To Guy and he did (to say) 7 or 8 drops in the regular season, will he be next season Go To Guy again ?
Probably some of you may answer this...

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1294
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:14 am

Re: Passing

Postby jose21crisis » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:07 pm

158.3 wrote:I want to ask this question:
if you have a WR, who is Go To Guy and he did (to say) 7 or 8 drops in the regular season, will he be next season Go To Guy again ?
Probably some of you may answer this...

That depends on their ratings. IF the player still has great ratings (Say, 90+ Speed acceleration and Catching, maybe Awareness too) even after a drop filled season, he'll still get the Go-To Guy Role. If he doesn't have high enough speed, but high enough Catching and (maybe) Awareness, say he is getting older, he'll get Possession Receiver. If his Catching does drop below 90 (Say, not a lot of catches and being underused made him regress), he'll get just Deep Threat.

TeeNice
Pro Bowl
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:34 am

Re: Passing

Postby TeeNice » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:40 pm

jose21crisis wrote:
158.3 wrote:I want to ask this question:
if you have a WR, who is Go To Guy and he did (to say) 7 or 8 drops in the regular season, will he be next season Go To Guy again ?
Probably some of you may answer this...

That depends on their ratings. IF the player still has great ratings (Say, 90+ Speed acceleration and Catching, maybe Awareness too) even after a drop filled season, he'll still get the Go-To Guy Role. If he doesn't have high enough speed, but high enough Catching and (maybe) Awareness, say he is getting older, he'll get Possession Receiver. If his Catching does drop below 90 (Say, not a lot of catches and being underused made him regress), he'll get just Deep Threat.


It's going to change if his season stats fall off, then the rating takes a hit, then the role gets adjusted for the next season. Last season, I used NZA to change the roles at the start of the season for the top 10 wr's. At the end after madden ran thru the off-season phase of the franchise. Only 4 of the players retained the role because they lead their teams and finished top 10 overall.

158.3
Rookie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:10 am

Re: Passing

Postby 158.3 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:04 pm

Another question from me - is it possibly to use my own playbooks in Franchise mode (probably by some Mod)...?

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1294
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:14 am

Re: Passing

Postby jose21crisis » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:03 pm

158.3 wrote:Another question from me - is it possibly to use my own playbooks in Franchise mode (probably by some Mod)...?

You can. When you are preparing to lead the game, you can select a) If you will use a keyboard, keyboard and mouse or gamepad and b) the Playbooks each team will use. If you open the playbook list and go to the bottom, you should see the custom playbooks you have. Keep in mind, the playbooks HAVE to be on the Playbooks folder.


Return to “FAQs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests