New Users - Introduce yourself here

Anything and everything.
collinsad7
Rookie

Re: New Users - Introduce yourself here

Postby collinsad7 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:09 pm

I just want to start off by saying thank you, and I am a life long Detroit Lions fan and huge Barry Sanders fan. My friends and I often talk about the great fall of madden and why they haven't impressed us with a great game. I will admit that I did not originally acknowledge nfl 2k just because I was an EA guy. I never got a chance to actually play madden 08 on xbox because I had already bought the 360 and just moved forward with that game. Now as I get go back and look, its crazy how good madden 08 was for xbox as well as nfl 2k5. I love great depth and quality game play, and my search has led me here and I just want to say thank you for your work.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Turk
Rookie

Postby Turk » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:39 am

Thanks for the add. Looking for Maddden 12 roster info for PS2

blvckpiccolo
Rookie

Postby blvckpiccolo » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:48 pm

Thanks for the add. Long time Pats fan, dates back to the Bledsoe, Glenn and Law days. First football sim was NFL Gameday '97, first Madden NFL game was Madden 2002.

Dr. Grant
Rookie

Postby Dr. Grant » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:55 pm

Thanks for add. Titans fan IRL. Just got back into Madden 08 on PC, looking for rosters or mods to expand on it.

DCdylusion21
Rookie

Postby DCdylusion21 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:22 am

Hi all,

I'm a diehard 'skins fan looking to relive the gloried Zorn-era :D :D .

I am very intrigued with the prospect of actually playing a decent football game again, and I've come to understand that this is the place to get started.

With that said, I suppose what I'm looking for at the moment is a fair 2019 roster, a 2020 draft class, and recommendations regarding any necessary mods.

Some of my favorite features from the olden days were the lead-blocker controls, the passing cone, and the half-juke bumper buttons. I think Madden 07 was the last version I played before moving to the Xbox 360, and thus it 'twas the last time I was ever truly happy.

Thanks for any help and advice friendly people, I wish you nothing but health and bountiful harvests

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:08 pm

DCdylusion21 wrote:Hi all,

I'm a diehard 'skins fan looking to relive the gloried Zorn-era :D :D .

I am very intrigued with the prospect of actually playing a decent football game again, and I've come to understand that this is the place to get started.

With that said, I suppose what I'm looking for at the moment is a fair 2019 roster, a 2020 draft class, and recommendations regarding any necessary mods.

Some of my favorite features from the olden days were the lead-blocker controls, the passing cone, and the half-juke bumper buttons. I think Madden 07 was the last version I played before moving to the Xbox 360, and thus it 'twas the last time I was ever truly happy.

Thanks for any help and advice friendly people, I wish you nothing but health and bountiful harvests

The best way, in my opinion, to get up to date is to grab a copy of Madden 08 if you don't have one already, and run the FF/FI Mod and rogerjinx's 2019 roster. You can follow the Starting Guide for New Players found on this site to help you get started.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Rossman51
Rookie

Postby Rossman51 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:14 am

hi, im new to the forum.
i`ve been playing madden since 2018 and discovered that madden 08 is way deeper than the new maddens, where they sell old features as new ones. however i`m interrested in running madden 08 on my pc, can anyone help me? (it`s currently not available on amazon)

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:43 am

Rossman51 wrote:hi, im new to the forum.
i`ve been playing madden since 2018 and discovered that madden 08 is way deeper than the new maddens, where they sell old features as new ones. however i`m interrested in running madden 08 on my pc, can anyone help me? (it`s currently not available on amazon)

The only legal way to get it is to track down a disc version.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

7joe7
Rookie

Postby 7joe7 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:43 pm

Hi, I'm a Cards fan looking to get into old school madden on pc

craig311
Rookie

Postby craig311 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:20 pm

I'm new... so cool that you folks have made this site!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”