Files? Where can I download files??

lordenforcer
Rookie
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:50 pm

Re: Files? Where can I download files??

Postby lordenforcer » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:03 am

are these links for items compatible with 19?

Re: Files? Where can I download files??

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

User avatar
RevanFan
Legend
Posts: 10410
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: New York

Re: Files? Where can I download files??

Postby RevanFan » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:32 am

lordenforcer wrote:are these links for items compatible with 19?

There are no files for 19 yet. It just came out.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

TeeNice
Rookie
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:34 am

Re: Files? Where can I download files??

Postby TeeNice » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:49 am

can someone make a new link for the Offensive playbook v2.5? when I click the link and mirror link, Norton Security blocks the download from 4shared.

User avatar
Austinmario13
Hall of Fame
Posts: 3101
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:57 pm
Location: West Odessa, TX
Contact:

Re: Files? Where can I download files??

Postby Austinmario13 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:33 pm

TeeNice wrote:can someone make a new link for the Offensive playbook v2.5? when I click the link and mirror link, Norton Security blocks the download from 4shared.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b27md45q0 ... 5.zip/file

TeeNice
Rookie
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:34 am

Re: Files? Where can I download files??

Postby TeeNice » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:59 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:
TeeNice wrote:can someone make a new link for the Offensive playbook v2.5? when I click the link and mirror link, Norton Security blocks the download from 4shared.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b27md45q0 ... 5.zip/file


Thanks

User avatar
Austinmario13
Hall of Fame
Posts: 3101
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:57 pm
Location: West Odessa, TX
Contact:

Re: Files? Where can I download files??

Postby Austinmario13 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:37 pm

TeeNice wrote:
Austinmario13 wrote:
TeeNice wrote:can someone make a new link for the Offensive playbook v2.5? when I click the link and mirror link, Norton Security blocks the download from 4shared.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b27md45q0 ... 5.zip/file


Thanks

np

DOLFANMIKE
Pro Bowl
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:53 pm

Re: Files? Where can I download files??

Postby DOLFANMIKE » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:56 pm

Currently, you cant scrimmage a friend head to head in Coach Mode using a Roster file. Because of this the only Coach Mode Head to Head you can play is by loading up the Franchise and playing through that schedule.

Does anyone know of any Madden 2019 Utilities that will allow a simple FRA file schedule change?
Image

Reignman
Rookie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:31 am

Re: Files? Where can I download files??

Postby Reignman » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:37 pm

Can't download the Switch Sides utility, it keeps taking me to a page to download something for chrome.

sarcasticface
MVP
Posts: 564
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Re: Files? Where can I download files??

Postby sarcasticface » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:24 pm

I think my Blanked Banners should go in here.
Joshua 24:15, Mosiah 2:17, John 3:16

You can contact me at sface6486@gmail.com.


Return to “FAQs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest