Files? Where can I download files??

User avatar
NickyJ
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2621
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:09 pm
Location: Virginia
Contact:

Re: Files? Where can I download files??

Postby NickyJ » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:22 pm

pagjame wrote:Is there a reason the playbook merger is no longer available?

No particular reason, the host website probably took it down after a certain number of years. Even so, you can download it and use it with MadMod-X's download. Playbook merger is found in MadMod-X's Utilities folder.
Image

Re: Files? Where can I download files??

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

pagjame
Pro Bowl
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:55 pm

Re: Files? Where can I download files??

Postby pagjame » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:55 pm

NickyJ wrote:
pagjame wrote:Is there a reason the playbook merger is no longer available?

No particular reason, the host website probably took it down after a certain number of years. Even so, you can download it and use it with MadMod-X's download. Playbook merger is found in MadMod-X's Utilities folder.



Thanks hope that’ll work

User avatar
Austinmario13
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2956
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:57 pm
Location: West Odessa, TX
Contact:

Re: Files? Where can I download files??

Postby Austinmario13 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:32 pm

The link for TPFextract is dead.

sarcasticface
All-Pro
Posts: 256
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Re: Files? Where can I download files??

Postby sarcasticface » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:37 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:The link for TPFextract is dead.

i've always used this one: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=162333

User avatar
Austinmario13
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2956
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:57 pm
Location: West Odessa, TX
Contact:

Re: Files? Where can I download files??

Postby Austinmario13 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:24 pm

sarcasticface wrote:
Austinmario13 wrote:The link for TPFextract is dead.

i've always used this one: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=162333

If you click on the links it goes to the same link. Where do you think we got it from? :roll:

sarcasticface
All-Pro
Posts: 256
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Re: Files? Where can I download files??

Postby sarcasticface » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:31 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:
Austinmario13 wrote:The link for TPFextract is dead.

i've always used this one: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=162333

If you click on the links it goes to the same link. Where do you think we got it from? :roll:

lol, sorry. Im a rookie, I make mistakes....................

User avatar
GeneralSilent
MVP
Posts: 655
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:59 pm

Re: Files? Where can I download files??

Postby GeneralSilent » Fri May 25, 2018 2:52 am

Just a heads up, the Texmod DL link is dead
God bless america!

Image

Mancharia
Rookie
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:05 pm

Re: Files? Where can I download files??

Postby Mancharia » Sun May 27, 2018 10:17 am

Hey, is there a way to reupload the version 2.0 of the coop mod? I have trouble making version 1.0 work


Return to “FAQs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests