Draft Class...Has anyone ever figured out why?

SteelerSmitty
Pro Bowl

Postby SteelerSmitty » Wed May 17, 2017 10:09 pm

Why the class has to be loaded at the retirement stage? I do a lot of editing in the csv from NZA editor. What I find is that even though I've updated the DRPL table, I still don't have all of the 257 players in the draft class available to me when I try to run the draft. Is there another table, in addition, where the draft players get loaded to?

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Draft Class...Has anyone ever figured out why?

Postby RevanFan » Wed May 17, 2017 11:01 pm

SteelerSmitty wrote:Why the class has to be loaded at the retirement stage? I do a lot of editing in the csv from NZA editor. What I find is that even though I've updated the DRPL table, I still don't have all of the 257 players in the draft class available to me when I try to run the draft. Is there another table, in addition, where the draft players get loaded to?

I think that's when the game creates the class. It might have something to do with that.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

SteelerSmitty
Pro Bowl

Re: Draft Class...Has anyone ever figured out why?

Postby SteelerSmitty » Fri May 19, 2017 12:04 am

Ok. Just as an FYI. I did some work (yes, I keep multiple backups during the offseason) on an older file and it appears that if you change anything with the draft class, I can do it anytime up until the point where you get to the college all star game or the workouts. Once you click "draft" it appears to lock it in, which you would think you would be able to find that somewhere to fix, but I couldn't make it happen. The only other place I found a possibility was the dbtemplate file 4, but nothing worked there either.

Return to “Draft Classes”