Custom Air Raid PB

mrgiantsny
Rookie

Custom Air Raid PB

Postby mrgiantsny » Sun May 07, 2017 12:14 am

Hey footballidiot family. I am new to this community & this is my first post. First, Thanks to everyone for making this forum possible for all the Madden fanatics like myself & allowing me to enjoy the greatest Madden of all-time IMO. I created a basic Air Raid Playbook. It relates closely to a Mike Leach style of offense. In the future when I'm free from work, I am hoping to make more custom books including a run and shoot style book. Let me know what you think. Thanks again. :D

AirRaidO.pbo
(142.52 KiB) Downloaded 147 times

Custom Air Raid PB

Sponsor

Sponsor

mike9472
MVP

Re: Custom Air Raid PB

Postby mike9472 » Sun May 07, 2017 2:38 am

Get an error when I load it into Playbook editor 1.2 "PBPL value doesn't exist" You also haven't set the formation audibles, formation subs, and playbook audibles.

mrgiantsny
Rookie

Postby mrgiantsny » Sun May 07, 2017 3:27 pm

Thanks mike9472 for pointing out errors. I attempted to fix this but I am receiving same error for all playbooks i try to load. It seems like my playbook editor no longer works. I'm going to search through forum to see if there is a fix already out there. Sorry guys for inconvenience.

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Mon May 08, 2017 10:53 am

mrgiantsny wrote:Hey footballidiot family. I am new to this community & this is my first post. First, Thanks to everyone for making this forum possible for all the Madden fanatics like myself & allowing me to enjoy the greatest Madden of all-time IMO. I created a basic Air Raid Playbook. It relates closely to a Mike Leach style of offense. In the future when I'm free from work, I am hoping to make more custom books including a run and shoot style book. Let me know what you think. Thanks again. :D

AirRaidO.pbo

Thanks for the playbook, and welcome to FootballIdiot :D

Return to “Plays and playbooks”