Play Madden Live Online

intheear
Rookie

Re: Play Madden Live Online

Postby intheear » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:28 pm

Wiggin wrote:
intheear wrote:Hello all I am new here. I have Madden 08 and Evolve and looking to play with people online. Can't seem to find anybody on the server. Please lemme know if you are down to play a game

What server are you joining ? What time zone are you in ?

I really am not too sure. I physically live in central time zone but I dunno how to change servers to find anyone. It always says zero people online for me.

Sponsor

Sponsor

royacoster
Rookie

Postby royacoster » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:31 pm

I started in october from getting bored of the same old single player theres a lot of people online to get a game with I've gotten a lot of games it works pretty easya nd joined easy just by following the intrustictions and etc pretty easy and the people there always wanna get a game join we're waiting to play you :D

foxerpain
Rookie

Postby foxerpain » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:56 am

this is really awesome i would love to see this community get bigger and its very easy to do i think everyone that has madden 08 should try it :D

Wiggin
Veteran

Postby Wiggin » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:30 am

foxerpain wrote:this is really awesome i would love to see this community get bigger and its very easy to do i think everyone that has madden 08 should try it :D

Glad you're enjoying, don't forget to invite your friends. Always good to see new faces that stick around for a while.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:39 am

Wiggin wrote:
foxerpain wrote:this is really awesome i would love to see this community get bigger and its very easy to do i think everyone that has madden 08 should try it :D

Glad you're enjoying, don't forget to invite your friends. Always good to see new faces that stick around for a while.

Hey Wiggin, sorry I haven't been on for a while... I've just been too busy.

Don't think I've forgot about you guys though.

CEW777
Rookie

Postby CEW777 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:49 am

Just got the game today and got online thanks to this website and the help of the friendly users. Great info on here highly recommended!

Andromendous
Rookie

Postby Andromendous » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:43 pm

Hey all, just wanted to say thanks to the community, you've all been extremely helpful and polite, I used to play a few years ago on here, but now im back! If anyone wants to play a game hit me up in Madden Maniacs (MPN) group. Let the games begin!

Theov
MVP

Postby Theov » Sun May 21, 2017 8:44 am

Just installed everything. Get online and get a game! :D
No signature needed.

Wiggin
Veteran

Postby Wiggin » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:06 pm

Just an FYI Evolve has shut down on 6.1.17 so we can no longer use it to play online. Quite unfortunate news to be honest. I don't really check on here that often so if you want to contact me then use one of the links below.

http://blog.evolvehq.com/2017/06/going-way-dodo/

A sad day and an end to an interesting program and a community. Hopefully we can find something else but I would not hold you breath.

- Wiggin

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:49 pm

Wiggin wrote:Just an FYI Evolve has shut down on 6.1.17 so we can no longer use it to play online. Quite unfortunate news to be honest. I don't really check on here that often so if you want to contact me then use one of the links below.

http://blog.evolvehq.com/2017/06/going-way-dodo/

A sad day and an end to an interesting program and a community. Hopefully we can find something else but I would not hold you breath.

- Wiggin

Take a look at this software:

https://intl.garena.com/plus/

Return to “Online Play”