March Madness 2017

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Re: March Madness 2017

Postby 1312qohelet » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm

trey31 wrote:
mee wrote:Anyone what a second chance challenge? Basically the same idea, just you pick after this weekend's games end.

Do we make a new bracket in the same group?

I don't think so.
We did the second chance last year and if I remember correctly, it's a new group name and password.
You just start over and make picks of the remaining 8 games.

Sponsor

Sponsor

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:18 pm

2nd chance is up.
NAME: Footballidiot
Password:AtRdBB
Try figuring that one out :)
http://games.espn.com/second-chance-bra ... upID=48043
So the Giants traded Beckham....

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:11 am

mee wrote:2nd chance is up.

Thanks for hooking that up, mee.

I think I got it:
0001.JPG
0001.JPG (15.34 KiB) Viewed 2519 times

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:55 am

1312qohelet wrote:
mee wrote:2nd chance is up.

Thanks for hooking that up, mee.

I think I got it:
0001.JPG

I know this is aside the topic, but I completely forgot that I was the first person to join the site. Administrator and torontogrudlies are the same person, the site owner.

I would join the bracket, but I haven't watched a game of college basketball in about 6 or 7 years.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:05 am

RevanFan wrote:I know this is aside the topic, but I completely forgot that I was the first person to join the site. Administrator and torontogrudlies are the same person, the site owner.

I would join the bracket, but I haven't watched a game of college basketball in about 6 or 7 years.

That's the beauty of it all. It's a crap-shoot....well, for me, at least - lol.
I don't know jack about NCAA b-ball, but I have fun with picking games.

Heck, I'd probably join a group that picked Cricket matches if someone put one together here - lol

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:47 am

1312qohelet wrote:
RevanFan wrote:I know this is aside the topic, but I completely forgot that I was the first person to join the site. Administrator and torontogrudlies are the same person, the site owner.

Heck, I'd probably join a group that picked Cricket matches if someone put one together here - lol

That's how it is with me. I never even care about college basketball until March... and by then I have no idea who to pick. I usually just read some articles about it and base my picks off that.

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:08 pm

1312qohelet wrote:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/464850/

Cricket? Nobody understands cricket! You gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket!

I have this in my Steam wishlist. If it ever goes on sale I'll buy it. The reviews are mixed. They're all typed in English but, since I know nothing of cricket, the reviews are all Greek to me.
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:16 pm

trey31 wrote:
I have this in my Steam wishlist. If it ever goes on sale I'll buy it. The reviews are mixed. They're all typed in English but, since I know nothing of cricket, the reviews are all Greek to me.

Haha....cool.
After a few hours on that game, or days, one could get at least some level of understanding

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:29 pm

1312qohelet wrote:
trey31 wrote:

Haha....cool.
After a few hours on that game, or days, one could get at least some level of understanding

Lol you'd think! But I watched a 20 minute video on YouTube and tbh I wasn't 100% sure what the score was. What's a Wicket? An ewok?

I felt like 90% of women watching American Football:

Are the Bulls playing?

Wrong sport, wrong decade.
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:39 pm

trey31 wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:
trey31 wrote:

Haha....cool.

Lol you'd think! But I watched a 20 minute video on YouTube and tbh I wasn't 100% sure what the score was. What's a Wicket? An ewok?

Here's an ewok:
Spoiler:

Do you know anything about lacrosse? Do lacrosse fans even exist? Do you pronounce lacrosse like this: (LAH-crows) or like this: (lah-CROSS)?

I have so many questions about that sport.

Return to “Basketball”