All-Inclusive Mod 4.3 Patch Released (Super Genius version)

A spot for your mods in progress.
BigDaddyCool
All-Pro

Re: All-Inclusive Mod 4.3 Patch Released (Super Genius version)

Postby BigDaddyCool » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:56 pm

Ah, thank you Teal. I'll always be sure to give credit where credit is due.
BIGDADDYCOOL IS YA HOOKUP...HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!!!!!!!

Sponsor

Sponsor

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:13 am

BigDaddyCool wrote:Not a problem my friend.

Update is on the front page.

Happy birthday, BDC! Dang, the BIG FIVE-O! Hope it's a good one.
Don't drink too much, now......don't drink too little, either

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:15 am

Hey BDC,

I have started up a hopefully long term franchise and my team made it to the superbowl by the hair of the chin, in Madden 08 they use the University of Phoenix for SuperBowl 42, what I wanted to do is use the SuperBowl overlays from your mod to show SuperBowl 1- and so on, is there a way to change which stadium gets altered by the tpf's so I can use them in Franchise or Superstar? Thanks

IceyJFish
All-Pro

Postby IceyJFish » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:33 pm

some reason i use this mod and my game freeze while in a middle of a game

BigDaddyCool
All-Pro

Postby BigDaddyCool » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:05 am

IceyJFish wrote:some reason i use this mod and my game freeze while in a middle of a game

I've had his happen a few times myself, usually when I haven't done a re-boot in a while after putting my computer to sleep so many times. Once I do a re-boot and make sure all the rosters have been re-ordered everything clears up.

BigDaddyCool
All-Pro

Postby BigDaddyCool » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:08 am

Col. Trautman wrote:Hey BDC,

I have started up a hopefully long term franchise and my team made it to the superbowl by the hair of the chin, in Madden 08 they use the University of Phoenix for SuperBowl 42, what I wanted to do is use the SuperBowl overlays from your mod to show SuperBowl 1- and so on, is there a way to change which stadium gets altered by the tpf's so I can use them in Franchise or Superstar? Thanks

In franchise I know that there is a tab to open up in Madden Database Editor that allows you to change the stadium that the Super Bowl is played in - but it escapes me at the moment. As for superstar I'm not sure how you would change that.

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:12 am

Really nice job on the modern day uniforms....... and I had know idea that you made the throwbacks Nike style too.....really cool :D :o :shock:

BigDaddyCool
All-Pro

Postby BigDaddyCool » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:40 pm

I know that it's been awhile since I've put out an update for this, however I am close to making another release within the next couple of weeks. I've been updating the current teams on an almost daily basis so they are pretty much up to date. I've also been making tweaks to the stadiums that I want to release so that pictures of the actual stadiums show up on the selection screen. That way you will know that the stadium you wanted to load in TexMod has loaded and you are ready to go. Besides I think that it looks better than the default pictures that EA put in.

Also about the stadiums - I know that KeepinItTeal earlier gave me permission to use his stuff yet I haven't heard from anthonyjh7 or cheesehead. I know they are not really around much anymore and I would still like to release the stadiums as I have them now assembled. To that end I have given the credit for the creation of these stadiums to the FootballIdiots community as a whole. Here is how I have credit set up for each stadium and I use this as an example:

Creator Name:
FootballIdiots

Comment:
Lambeau Field
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Home of the Green Bay Packers

Artwork by KeepinItTeal,
cheesehead, anthonyjh7,
pick6 and BigDaddyCool

Assembled by BigDaddyCool

I hope that by doing the credits for the stadiums in this way it would prevent some ruffled feathers as I try to give credit where the credit is due. Also for each stadium I have incorporated KeepinItTeal's beautiful sideline equipment graphics. It really does make a difference in the look of each stadium and it goes so beautifully with pick6's TrueTurf fields - which I have also put into each stadium if that's okay with pick6.

However, that's only one announcement that I have for you...

I have figured out how to add additional historic teams to this roster and then convert them in such a way so that they use default graphics instead of having to rely on Custom Art graphics files - that goes for both logos and uniforms.

One of the things that has always bugged me about the historical teams is that I always felt that there were some worthy teams always being left off the list. If we could have the 57 Lions and 49ers, then why couldn't we have the 55 Browns or the 51 Rams? And speaking of the Rams, why only two of their teams from the 70's? A decade where they won 7 consecutive division titles (a record that wasn't broken until this past year when the Patriots won their 8th) and the only Rams squads in there were the 75 and 79 Rams? Really?

So to correct this injustice I have been creating teams that I feel should belong in this roster. For some reason I cannot create them in the Alltime roster itself (don't know what the deal is there), so I have had to create them in a different roster, save, exit, go to NZA and enter in the correct data for each player, go back into Madden, export that team and them import into the Alltime roster. Then it becomes a matter of editing the database for that roster so that it now looks and plays like all the other historical teams. I start with the TeamInfo tab and I edit the data so that the new team 's values are the same as another historical team from that franchises history.

For the 1978 Rams I match up the values with those of the 1979 Rams in terms of stadium, city, logos and type of team. The only values that I don't change are ratings for each position and salary for the team. Everything else would be identical so that now when you load up the game and go to that roster, you now have the default logo's for that team instead of the created artwork and that team now shows up in the list of "Old Time" teams instead for being listed as a "Created" team. So far the roster works fine in exhibition mode and in franchise mode and all the classic uniforms I created for each team can be used as well.

Here's the rub...the teams that I want to incorporate in this roster are teams that can be found on the MuscleMike Historic NFL for 08 roster, as well as a few teams from his rosters that have teams from different decades like Mike-NFL 1975-1979 for example. Does anyone know how to get in touch with Mike so I can get his permission to incorporate his teams into my roster and release it? I'm in something of a time crunch here because in three weeks I am going to be down for awhile. That's because in three weeks time I will be going into the hospital to have a heart valve replaced...

Yeah, not exactly the sort of thing you expect to read on a Madden site, and yeah your eyes are not deceiving you - you really did just read that.

To answer some of the question you may have forming in your mind right now...I'm fine except for the pain in my arthritic back and slightly dislocated right shoulder (that's another story)...no, I'm not in any cardiac distress...yes, I'm breathing fine...no, I didn't have a heart attack...because my Cardiologist says it's time...apparently I was born with it...it can only be found if your blood pressure is consistently high enough that it can be heard with a stethoscope...apparently they can do it laproscopically so that I don't have to have my sternum split open (thank you God!)...about twelve hours...recovery might take about 4-6 weeks...I'm trying to get my hands on a laptop so that I can keep working on this as I recover in bed instead of trying to walk down the hall to sit at my desktop...no...yes...yes...no...maybe...only if I can get past my wife...they go in through my ribs on both sides and my groin...no, my surgeon uses self-absorbing stitches...well, I can't play the piano now so it wouldn't make any difference...very carefully...I don't see why not...about five days...they will probably recommend it...I might have to have it replaced again in about 15 years...nope, it's a cow's valve...because with a mechanical valve I would have be on blood thinners for the rest of my life...apparently I've been living with this my whole life...it was found about seven years ago...if I didn't I could expect my quality of life to be adversely effected in about two or three years...fatigue, inability to catch my breath...I'm trying to stay calm about it so that I don't get nervous...by occupying my mind with other things - like this project...

That should cover everything...anyway...

The teams that I want to incorporate are the following...

00 Giants
95 Lions
89 Rams
85 Rams
83 Rams
81 Bills
80 Browns
80 Cowboys
79 Saints
78 Rams (done)
77 Rams (done)
77 Vikings (done)
76 Bucs
76 Cowboys
76 49ers
76 Giants
76 Rams (done)
76 Seahawks
75 Giants
74 Bills
74 Oilers
74 Patriots
74 Rams (done)
74 Redskins
73 Bills
73 Chargers
73 Cowboys
73 Eagles
73 Falcons
73 Rams
72 Rams
71 Redskins
70 49ers
70 Lions
70 Saints
69 Rams
69 Redskins
67 Oilers
66 Patriots
65 Bears
64 Bills
64 Cardinals
64 Redskins
64 Vikings
63 Chargers
63 Giants
63 Jets
63 Raiders
62 Broncos
62 Packers
62 Steelers
60 Cowboys
52 Texans
51 Rams
50 Browns
48 Eagles

Also I have another question...does anyone know what the limit is for how many teams we can have on a roster? I think the limit for created teams is 64, how accurate is that? Or is it a limit on how many players we can have on a roster file?

And another thing...is there a limit on how many coaches we can have in a roster file? I plan on including the actual head coaches for each team that I add, and I plan on adding head coaches for all the other classic teams in the database as well. I don't want to pass some sort of hard limit that causes everything to crash.

Hopefully I should have this 4.4 release out around mid-July - I go into the hospital July 17th.

UPDATE: OK, I did a little more research into roster limits and I remembered the work that guamyankee did with his Historical project. He found that the limit for how many teams could be on a roster was 294. If you add up all the teams that are currently on this roster with all of the teams that I want to put on that total comes to 297. So in order to get under that threshold some teams will have to go. As much as I would love to have a tournament to determine the worst team of all time, I'm afraid that I will have to cut out the following:

76 Bucs
70 Saints
60 Cowboys
52 Texans

That would take this to 293 teams.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:38 pm

The created team limitation is due to the TUCO limit of 256 entries in one of the CT** tables in the roster.

The limit of teams would probably be determined by the PGID limit. The exact number escapes me but it's around 16,000... and divide that by 55 (number of players per team) and you can get an estimate of how many teams you can have.

Having too many free agents will limit the number of teams you can have.

...hope you have a speedy recovery after your successful surgery.

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:36 pm

Sending Prayers for your surgery........

I am looking forward to your next release......I really enjoy your mods :D

I got permission from Mike to convert his rosters to 08 some years back and he said just give him credit when they are released

This corrects some uniforms that are missing or wrong.........https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8MINf ... sp=sharing

Return to “Mods In Progress”