5-0

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Re: 5-0

Postby 1312qohelet » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:28 pm

JSamuel wrote:
ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:I can see why the Pats would be #1, but it was the Browns.

But Brady threw for 400 yards.

But it was the Browns.

The Browns aren't that bad; I play as them in Madden and I always win. I guess that's probably just because I'm a bloody legend though...

But seriously, Brady, Gronk, Hogan, Edelman, and Bennett all showed their inner hoss in that Week 5, Browns or not.

Right now, a Patriots/Vikings Super Bowl is looking like a high probability.
Other teams that will keep pace are the Seahawks and Steelers.
And as always, there will be the hot teams at the end of the season, who could play the spoilers, like Dallas, for one

Sponsor

Sponsor

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:35 pm

1312qohelet wrote:
JSamuel wrote:
ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:I can see why the Pats would be #1, but it was the Browns.

But Brady threw for 400 yards.

But it was the Browns.

The Browns aren't that bad; I play as them in Madden and I always win. I guess that's probably just because I'm a bloody legend though...

But seriously, Brady, Gronk, Hogan, Edelman, and Bennett all showed their inner hoss in that Week 5, Browns or not.

Right now, a Patriots/Vikings Super Bowl is looking like a high probability.
And as always, there will be the hot teams at the end of the season, who could play the spoilers, like Dallas, for one

Last year after Week 5 everybody thought the Super Bowl would be Patriots vs. Packers, but that didn't happen. Of course, with how smokin' hot the Vikes are right now, I can't seen them losing any time soon.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:11 am

JSamuel wrote:Last year after Week 5 everybody thought the Super Bowl would be Patriots vs. Packers, but that didn't happen. Of course, with how smokin' hot the Vikes are right now, I can't seen them losing any time soon.

Yeah, still way to early to say....a lot of games left.
It is fun to speculate, though

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:49 am

1312qohelet wrote:
JSamuel wrote:Last year after Week 5 everybody thought the Super Bowl would be Patriots vs. Packers, but that didn't happen. Of course, with how smokin' hot the Vikes are right now, I can't seen them losing any time soon.

Yeah, still way to early to say....a lot of games left.
It is fun to speculate, though

Ain't that the truth.

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Postby AaronS » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:10 pm

1312qohelet wrote:Right now, a Patriots/Vikings Super Bowl is looking like a high probability.

If the Seahawks can keep Jimmy Graham going, they're the best team in the NFC.

Atlanta is VERY impressive offensively. They belong in Super Bowl contender talk, but I don't believe that D will deliver in cruchtime.

.. I think the Steelers are the best team in the AFC, personally. That offense is lethal with Bell off suspension.

... I still think the Bengals have a run in them for some bizarre reason.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:25 pm

AaronS wrote:
If the Seahawks can keep Jimmy Graham going, they're the best team in the NFC.

Atlanta is VERY impressive offensively. They belong in Super Bowl contender talk, but I don't believe that D will deliver in cruchtime.

.. I think the Steelers are the best team in the AFC, personally. That offense is lethal with Bell off suspension.

... I still think the Bengals have a run in them for some bizarre reason.

Seattle, I agree. They can beat any team, any time.
Atlanta, they are good, but they are prone to mid-season collapses.
Like last year, they start on fire, 5 and 0.....then crumble and are not even in the conversation by week 17.

Steelers, I don't really agree, but I can not argue with your point. They are for real.
A Steelers/Patriots AFC Championship is a high probability, as of right now.

The Bengals always find a way into the playoffs, ALWAYS.
I expect a wild-card birth from them

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:37 pm

AaronS wrote:If the Seahawks can keep Jimmy Graham going, they're the best team in the NFC.

Russell Wilson and Jimmy Graham have finally "found" each other, and that's scary for the rest of the league.

Return to “Minnesota Vikings”