Axis Football 15 for PC

arden05
All-Pro

Axis Football 15 for PC

Postby arden05 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:33 pm

Hey guys, just bringing this game to everyone's attention. This seems like a potential PC game we can all get behind. It's going to be released on July 15. I've read things are still being tweaked (like the way players hold the ball). But it looks like it has potential. I'll definately purchase a copy or two just to show my support.

http://axisgamesonline.com/p/axis-football-15

Videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjIwApIHMpw&app=desktop
https://youtu.be/oFdajMvSvNo
Check out sports inspired apparel, made for true fans @ http://fanfocusedtees.spreadshirt.com/

Axis Football 15 for PC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Gridiron
MVP

Re: Axis Football 15 for PC

Postby Gridiron » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:15 pm

I had to stop trying to listen to that (technically atrocious) YouTube interview with 10 minutes left to go, but I think that I heard enough.
After listening and viewing the game trailer, I have to admit that it's a great job, considering it's mainly a one man creation.
I especially like the quarterback's "aimed passing system" much better than the mechanics used in MADDEN.
When this simulation gets working network multiplayer, then it will definitely get my support.
As far as getting franchise, Superstar, and other modes that the players will naturally expect to be implemented,
it's far, far too early in that game's development for those sort of additions.
I do hope that Danny does not make the mistake of only including XBOX controller support,
but will also handle the Playstation3/Logitech Dual Action family, the generic dual analogs, along with force feedback/rumble.

Thanks for the news tip arden05.
GRIDIRON! The 1st physics based computer football simulation.

tripz1213
Rookie

Postby tripz1213 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:17 pm

Hey everyone. I'm new here. I was looking up mods for Madden 08 and came across this site. Anyways I looked into this game and purchased it. The game came along from what I've read and seen. With all of the modding the developers allowed for this game I'm wondering what mods can done graphically with this game "if any"? I have madden 08 but of course I can't use those mods for this game. Any suggestions?

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:08 am

tripz1213 wrote:Hey everyone. I'm new here. I was looking up mods for Madden 08 and came across this site. Anyways I looked into this game and purchased it. The game came along from what I've read and seen. With all of the modding the developers allowed for this game I'm wondering what mods can done graphically with this game "if any"? I have madden 08 but of course I can't use those mods for this game. Any suggestions?

Is this game any good? How is gameplay. Your opinion may help me decide whether to get it or not.
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

tripz1213
Rookie

Postby tripz1213 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:29 pm

It's decent. The graphics are horrible but gameplay is actually ok. The modding that we can do with it actually makes up for the lack of everything else. We can mod rosters, uniforms, player ratings. Next update which should be out this month we should be able to mod hot routes, announcers voice, maybe qb voice as well.

Theyre turning this into a Sim game vs arcade with each update . At launch it was meant to be arcade but once the community got involved they're adding more and more simulation features. I like the gameplay a lot. What I really want is graphic update and franchise mode for next year's version. I say give it a shot at least.

Return to “Other Football Games”