Editing draft classes

Kprev24
Rookie

Editing draft classes

Postby Kprev24 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:44 pm

Hi all,
So we all know that madden makes horrible names for draft rookies. (Tre Jenkins is a white males name?!) so my question is, how do I edit the draft classes, I have the updated framework, and madden AMP, but I can't find a download of NZA editor that I trust. Would that help?

Editing draft classes

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Editing draft classes

Postby RevanFan » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:58 pm

Kprev24 wrote:Hi all,
So we all know that madden makes horrible names for draft rookies. (Tre Jenkins is a white males name?!) so my question is, how do I edit the draft classes, I have the updated framework, and madden AMP, but I can't find a download of NZA editor that I trust. Would that help?

NZA comes with Mad Mod X. I'm pretty sure there is a link to it in the thread for the FF/FI XV mod. Also, if you download that mod, you'll see that we added many names for rookies. They still aren't great, but there is some more variety.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Kprev24
Rookie

Postby Kprev24 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:39 pm

thanks friend,
another question, sorry if its a stupid one, does this work on 07, or anything that isn't 08? I got an error when booting it up.

Kprev24
Rookie

Postby Kprev24 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:37 pm

Never mind, got it.
One more question, how do I import draft classes from previous years? For instance in the first year of a 2005 franchise, It would be cool to have the class (Ronnie Brown, Alex Smith, ect. Class of 2006 I think). Any assistance is appreciated in advance. Furthermore, I cannot find the aforementioned names editing.

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:33 pm

Kprev24 wrote:Never mind, got it.
One more question, how do I import draft classes from previous years? For instance in the first year of a 2005 franchise, It would be cool to have the class (Ronnie Brown, Alex Smith, ect. Class of 2006 I think). Any assistance is appreciated in advance. Furthermore, I cannot find the aforementioned names editing.

Class of 2005.

Look here for the draft classes. On instructions on how to install it, look in the Useful Links Section in the FAQ forum.

Kprev24
Rookie

Postby Kprev24 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:23 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:
Kprev24 wrote:Never mind, got it.

Class of 2005.

Look here for the draft classes. On instructions on how to install it, look in the Useful Links Section in the FAQ forum.

Gee,
I didn't know it was a FAQ. Boy do I feel silly. Thanks

Kprev
Rookie

Postby Kprev » Mon May 04, 2015 3:06 pm

Also, is there a way to edit the projected round for a rookie? For the 2005 class, and for others, it's always some RE or OLB that is the first pick in the draft. I understand if it's LT or something, but every year? I know he is terrible, but if I remember correctly wasn't Jamarcus Russell a top prospect? Is there anyway to change this?

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Mon May 04, 2015 10:50 pm

Kprev wrote:Also, is there a way to edit the projected round for a rookie? For the 2005 class, and for others, it's always some RE or OLB that is the first pick in the draft. I understand if it's LT or something, but every year? I know he is terrible, but if I remember correctly wasn't Jamarcus Russell a top prospect? Is there anyway to change this?

I don't know. I think that is based on attributes, so it might be hard-coded.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon May 04, 2015 11:03 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:
Kprev wrote:Also, is there a way to edit the projected round for a rookie? For the 2005 class, and for others, it's always some RE or OLB that is the first pick in the draft. I understand if it's LT or something, but every year? I know he is terrible, but if I remember correctly wasn't Jamarcus Russell a top prospect? Is there anyway to change this?

No, it's in the data files somewhere. I edited it once, but I've long since forgotten where in the file it is.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

jedi4hire
All-Pro

Postby jedi4hire » Wed May 06, 2015 6:42 pm

RevanFan wrote:
Austinmario13 wrote:

No, it's in the data files somewhere. I edited it once, but I've long since forgotten where in the file it is.

You can edit draft priority/projection by position in the DPPA table of streameddata.db Each position can be set to 0-255 so it's around how many picks lower two completely evenly rated players at different positions would be from the first overall pick. :)

Of course, if you use Madden Amp's far superior draft utility than none of that matters.
"Our vegetables are hand tossed through a cascade of water and chopped in mid air"

Browns customer service
Why the browns Don't have a website
they can't string three W's together :cry:

When the Browns win the Super Bowl?
close Madden :roll:

Return to “Draft Classes”