so basically, no one's done anything here for 2 years

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: so basically, no one's done anything here for 2 years

Postby RevanFan » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:24 pm

ram29jackson wrote:so basically, no one's done anything here for 2 years

Madden is the main focus of this board, but feel free to do your own journal of another sport if you'd like.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:33 pm

8-) you've just given me the idea to do something with my custom dynasty for NCAA 12 on the PS3.
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

JusBlaze412
Rookie

Postby JusBlaze412 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:40 am

If I get a chance here, that WILL change! Not only do I want to give this place a facelift, but I am also open to doing design work for any mod team here.
Creative Director

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:02 pm

JusBlaze412 wrote:

If I get a chance here, that WILL change! Not only do I want to give this place a facelift, but I am also open to doing design work for any mod team here.

This thread is talking about non-Madden franchise journals, actually. But I love the enthusiasm!

Send me a PM about what type of modding work you'd be interested in doing.
My Cowboys Journal

JusBlaze412
Rookie

Postby JusBlaze412 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:45 pm

RevanFan wrote:
JusBlaze412 wrote:

This thread is talking about non-Madden franchise journals, actually. But I love the enthusiasm!

Send me a PM about what type of modding work you'd be interested in doing.

Oh LOL!!! I just sent you a PM.
Creative Director

ram29jackson
Pro Bowl

Postby ram29jackson » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:13 pm

journals are ok. I just want to see more interaction about old school games.

just got new copies of Madden 2004 and ncaa 2003 on amazon.
for ps2 slim.

but also , lol, got ps3 Fallout 3.
I usually stayed away from stuff like that.. but this game never ends it seems lol.
I liked war/shooters.. but dont like odd fantasy RPG.
this game is interesting though... well, im halfway through finding locations and it is getting redundant.. but its still new, so....

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:35 pm

ram29jackson wrote:journals are ok. I just want to see more interaction about old school games.

for ps2 slim.

I usually stayed away from stuff like that.. but this game never ends it seems lol.
this game is interesting though... well, im halfway through finding locations and it is getting redundant.. but its still new, so....

A discussion about Fallout games would be better in the off topic area, but I'll respond here. The best Fallout game is easily New Vegas. Definitely check that one out if you want to try the best in the series. 3 is good, but it's no New Vegas.

As for it seeming like the game never ends... You've not played many modern open-world games have you? I've got 150+ hours into Assassin's Creed Odyssey and I'm still not done yet. Seriously, it's nuts. I love RPGs and story-based games, but they need to go back to the days when they were 30-60 hours max.

Anyway I play a bunch of older games. Just not sports games. In fact I hardly ever play sports games except Madden 08 and Out of the Park Baseball.
My Cowboys Journal

ram29jackson
Pro Bowl

Postby ram29jackson » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:44 pm

RevanFan wrote:
ram29jackson wrote:journals are ok. I just want to see more interaction about old school games.

for ps2 slim.

A discussion about Fallout games would be better in the off topic area, but I'll respond here. The best Fallout game is easily New Vegas. Definitely check that one out if you want to try the best in the series. 3 is good, but it's no New Vegas.

As for it seeming like the game never ends... You've not played many modern open-world games have you? I've got 150+ hours into Assassin's Creed Odyssey and I'm still not done yet. Seriously, it's nuts. I love RPGs and story-based games, but they need to go back to the days when they were 30-60 hours max.

Anyway I play a bunch of older games. Just not sports games. In fact I hardly ever play sports games except Madden 08 and Out of the Park Baseball.

I just rambled about gaming in general lol. wasnt trying to go away from sports.
you know, most shooters have a set pattern. you have to finish that and go to next stage. I did that, wasnt used to going all over all day. but i like that its possible ..30 hours seems too short ultimately

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:34 pm

ram29jackson wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

for ps2 slim.

I just rambled about gaming in general lol. wasnt trying to go away from sports.
you know, most shooters have a set pattern. you have to finish that and go to next stage. I did that, wasnt used to going all over all day. but i like that its possible ..30 hours seems too short ultimately

Some of the greatest games ever, in my humble opinion, are around that 30-40 hour mark. Mass Effect, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic... well, basically mid-2000s RPGs haha.

Anyway, yeah, if you want to keep this discussion going, feel free to start a thread over in the Off Topic Discussion forum. I'll be sure to stop by.
My Cowboys Journal

Return to “Other Sports Journals”