East Division minus Brady up for grabs!

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Re: East Division minus Brady up for grabs!

Postby sarcasticface » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:01 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:
The Brown's are garbage period! Cincy gonna beat them :o ! They signed a ton of talent last season and underwhelmed dramatically and will be horrible again this season! I hope the talent the Fins signed lives up to their caliber!

So many things wrong with what you said. Let’s start from the beginning:
1) I, for one, think Bell is overrated. And who the hell is Crowder and Anderson?
2) So the Dolphins adding 1 key player to the defense gives them 4+ wins?
3) The Browns, the Browns. I blame it on the coaching staff personally. With new HC Stefanski, the Browns will run more play action which is what Mayfield’s good at.

Browns will go 9-7 or 10-6
Dolphins will 6-10 or 7-9.

1. Bell has never been over rated. He was always a beast in Pitt! Not so with the lowly Jets, with that group of bums they have as OL! I get that, do you?

1a. Jamison Crowder and Robbie Anderson are both good Wr's in the NFL, look them up if necessary! Not elite but good reliable weapons! Robbie Anderson (a serious deep threat) just got a good contract with the Panthers, but they have a QB issue, so his numbers may not improve! Crowder came to the Jets from the Redskins after having put up good numbers in D.C!

2. Do your homework, Fins added more than just 1 key player on defense!

3. How many coaching changes do the Browns need in order to hold players accountable for their poor performance? Baker Mayfield is a bum and will be just like last season! They better hide his sorry ass behind the run game with Chubb and Hunt!

Odell used to be a beast, but playing with the Browns, he has clearly lost his X-Factor!
I predict this will be his last season with the Brownies!

So, I'll stick with my predictions, see you at the eos for trash talk! I can't wait to see the Browns go down in flames again!

1. Eh.
1a. Nah.
2. Still won’t even win 8 games.
3. Did you see Mayfield his rookie year. Looked like a vet. Besides, he was still like a 6.5/10 last year. Odell isn’t very good. 1 good catch and whole lot of nothing on and off the field. Half of Mayfield’s INTs weren’t even his fault. He’ll be fine.

Stick with your predictions, but they’re still trash.

Sponsor

Sponsor

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:23 pm

sarcasticface wrote:1. Eh.
1a. Nah.
3. Did you see Mayfield his rookie year. Looked like a vet. Besides, he was still like a 6.5/10 last year. Odell isn’t very good. 1 good catch and whole lot of nothing on and off the field. Half of Mayfield’s INTs weren’t even his fault. He’ll be fine.

Well my predictions got me the F.I NFL Playoff Challenge Championship last season :shock: ! I can guess with the best of them! :lol: How bout that! :?:

On the flip side, no need for me to waste another word on that sorry team, or their sorry quarterback. They are never relevant. The Steelers will always make sure of that in the north, not his fault huh? :P !

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:18 am

Oh the anger on this thread lol. :lol: The back and forth makes some good entertainment.
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:14 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:Oh the anger on this thread lol. :lol: The back and forth makes some good entertainment.

No anger here! More like Shannon v Skip, undisputed baby! I pray to the football Gods daily to bring NFL football on time. It's fun trash talk, a matter of opinions! In the end, at eos somebody gonna be eating lots of crow! It just won't be me! ;)

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:07 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:Oh the anger on this thread lol. :lol: The back and forth makes some good entertainment.

No anger here! More like Shannon v Skip, undisputed baby! I pray to the football Gods daily to bring NFL football on time. It's fun trash talk, a matter of opinions! In the end, at eos somebody gonna be eating lots of crow! It just won't be me! ;)

:lol:
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:42 am

I'm sure the Patriots will still win the division
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:36 pm

KO'BBF wrote:I'm sure the Patriots will still win the division

In a nut shell, I trust G.O.A.T Bill to have his team sharp and prepared! The division is theirs to lose. And without Brady, and the lackluster offense, it's going to be super tough to score points (with that existing group)! I think the Pats will get back to run more West Coast offense this season to help groom the new QB!

The defense took hits loosing 3 key starters to FA. But I do trust G.O.A.T coach Bill B. to have the defense primed to dominate as usual! He could coach a turtle to beat a rabbit in a marathon! So I can see them competing at a high level for the division, but the other teams have legit opps to knock them off because the other teams have simular talent! But they don't have Bill!

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:11 pm

Exactly!! Bill is the corner stone. We are all going to find out Tom Brady was just an interchangeable part that wasn't ever rotated out. (Garropollo and Jacoby Brissett showed some of that ... But it is very important to remember Brady is a good football player and Jimmy G and Jacoby B aren't too bad .... but I don't believe you can put anyone in there and win... like if the Patriots do sign Colin Kaepernick ... he won't be good enough to fill that spot in the interchangeable machine.)
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:20 pm

KO'BBF wrote:Exactly!! Bill is the corner stone. We are all going to find out Tom Brady was just an interchangeable part that wasn't ever rotated out. (Garropollo and Jacoby Brissett showed some of that ... But it is very important to remember Brady is a good football player and Jimmy G and Jacoby B aren't too bad .... but I don't believe you can put anyone in there and win... like if the Patriots do sign Colin Kaepernick ... he won't be good enough to fill that spot in the interchangeable machine.)

The NFL has already ruined Kapernick's career! Bill won't put just any QB behind center! His guy's are hand picked and are all well coached to run the team's offense, no matter what weapons they have! I think highly of Jared Stidham he was good at Auburn, he just needs to get on the NFL field! His college numbers were solid, but not mind blowing! But enough to have the G.O.A.T pick him to be the next guy!

Bill was hyped to get him in the draft after so many teams passed on him! The Patriots selected him with the 133rd overall pick in the fourth round of the 2019 NFL Draft. A steal according to Bill!

Tom is a Great football player, one of the best all-time period! His transition to T.B will be more scrutinized than Bill's if the Buc's don't do well! If the Pat's don't do well, they'll stand firmly behind the "rebuilding" quote! And because they did lose so many key players, most can agree with the rebuilding quote giving Bill a pass this season! But Tom won't have that luxury! If he doesn't win, the Pat's will give the "I told you so wink"! I'm rooting for both to do good!

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:18 am

sarcasticface wrote:
Browns will go 9-7 or 10-6
Dolphins will 6-10 or 7-9.

1. Eh.
1a. Nah.

Dolphins lookin sharp, almost there to the 6-10 or 7-9 which ever you choose! Mayfield looked awful and IS not fine! And if the Brownies do make the playoffs due to their easy baked cupcake schedule, they will get ran off the field by any of the top teams in the AFC!

Steelers win the division, Ravens will be second. The Brownies will finish low 3rd again! Mayfield is the worst QB in the AFC North! :P

Go Fins! :lol:

Return to “Miami Dolphins”