Passer accuracy

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Re: Passer accuracy

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:27 am

Flexderec wrote:Key question: what's you QB's THA?

It varies, I play all 32 teams!

Sponsor

Sponsor

mattjames2010
Rookie

Postby mattjames2010 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:32 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
jose21crisis wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:I want to increase cpu completion %. Best cpu does is 54-56%. Any ideas?

Why you think it happens? QB not putting the ball in a good spot, Drops by the receivers or too many pass defenses? Those are fixed by upping QB accuracy, upping WR Catching, and messing around with Defensive Awareness, Knockdowns, DPI, Kick/Punt Catch Interference and OPI.

All of it is in there. I'd like to see the % minimum 63%ish! I'll start with the offensive sliders first. I'll boost qb accuracy slider first a few points.

I'm a coach mode guy (basically CPU vs. CPU) and I could never figure out how to consistently get my QB to have over 60% completion on the year. It's what got me to give up on this game.

Mainly stick to Front Office Football these days.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:16 pm

jose21crisis wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:I want to increase cpu completion %. Best cpu does is 54-56%. Any ideas?

Why you think it happens? QB not putting the ball in a good spot, Drops by the receivers or too many pass defenses? Those are fixed by upping QB accuracy, upping WR Catching, and messing around with Defensive Awareness, Knockdowns, DPI, Kick/Punt Catch Interference and OPI.

You don't need to mess with default sliders imo...(all-madden dude right here).....you just need to aim the throws...(did a tutorial on it on this forum somewhere).....I even made Jameis Winston have an above 130 qb rating using the same plays I call for every team. Just by aiming the throw and you don't have to be a scrambling qb (although it helps) you can win the same plays from the pocket as long as you have mastered aiming throws with the arrow keys (keyboard guy here).....it is an art form.... that takes practice and time. 8-)
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:44 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:
jose21crisis wrote:

You don't need to mess with default sliders imo...(all-madden dude right here).....you just need to aim the throws...(did a tutorial on it on this forum somewhere).....I even made Jameis Winston have an above 130 qb rating using the same plays I call for every team. Just by aiming the throw and you don't have to be a scrambling qb (although it helps) you can win the same plays from the pocket as long as you have mastered aiming throws with the arrow keys (keyboard guy here).....it is an art form.... that takes practice and time. 8-)

Sounds great but how does that help cpu completion percentage get better?

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:21 am

MikeWest502 wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:
jose21crisis wrote:Why you think it happens? QB not putting the ball in a good spot, Drops by the receivers or too many pass defenses? Those are fixed by upping QB accuracy, upping WR Catching, and messing around with Defensive Awareness, Knockdowns, DPI, Kick/Punt Catch Interference and OPI.

Good point, I haven't tried the CPU sliders adjustment maybe it can help with better cpu completion rate lol....I think there is an AI button also.
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:32 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:

Good point, I haven't tried the CPU sliders adjustment maybe it can help with better cpu completion rate lol....I think there is an AI button also.

I adjusted my cpu ai qb accuracy again and got better results. Best any cpu qb would do was no better than 54-56% with QB Acc = 71. I moved it to 76 and now cpu qb acc is 61-63%. I think I'll push it to 78 to get the % higher!

Return to “General Discussion”