Create a new team in Madden 19 pc

Modifying Madden 19
NICK
All-Pro

Re: Create a new team in Madden 19 pc

Postby NICK » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:40 pm

33teams wrote: open the Roster file with AMP and then open with MDB19 (see which version works, I'm using v2.1b) the DataBase file inherent to the roster that in the meantime has come to be created

I appreciate the response. The roster files are in the settings folder so I know where that is. What is the "DataBase" file that has come to be created and does this file have a name? I assume it is the default roster madden 19 provides and used to originate from the streamdata.db file in madden 2008 pc and prior versions.

I am familiar with data edits within the various fields in a roster and a team data base file. What I am not getting is how to add additional uniforms that the game will recognize.

It used to be that all of a uniform and its parts were contained in a specific uniform dat that could be plugged in the same way as adding additional teams in the fashion you described. The settings for the various uniform parts were controlled by data filed entries within the various db files.

That cannot be the case anymore. The TUNI field that used to control the settings for uniforms no longer contains any settings that control numbers, decals, and so forth. It can't because for the most part all of the settings are set to 0.

in the various Team.db files, the Cowboys for instance only have four uniforms listed, however in the Frosty Uniform file tree there are numerous folders labeled 1960 thru 2018. Some contain complete uniforms and their associated uniform parts while most folders contain only certain parts of a uniform. Each uniform part has a preset file that lists all of the other associated parts that go with that particular uniform part. Then there are settings that go with each uniform part if it needs any. These settings do not come from the data entry fields in the TUNI data field as before.

The game is obviously grabbing various uniform parts from within the numerous year folders in the uniform folder tree and creating a whole uniform.

So my questions are: If you do create a team by the backdoor method by using a data base editor, how does that team get a uniform?
Are you just borrowing the uniform parts from another team and overwriting those uniform parts or are new uniform parts being created?

If new uniform parts are being created, then how is the game recognizing those uniform parts and putting them all together for your backdoor created team to use and where is the data stored that controls this?
JOHN 3:16

Sponsor

Sponsor

33teams
Pro Bowl

Postby 33teams » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:35 am

NICK wrote:
33teams wrote: open the Roster file with AMP and then open with MDB19 (see which version works, I'm using v2.1b) the DataBase file inherent to the roster that in the meantime has come to be created

I appreciate the response. The roster files are in the settings folder so I know where that is. What is the "DataBase" file that has come to be created and does this file have a name? I assume it is the default roster madden 19 provides and used to originate from the streamdata.db file in madden 2008 pc and prior versions.

I am familiar with data edits within the various fields in a roster and a team data base file. What I am not getting is how to add additional uniforms that the game will recognize.

It used to be that all of a uniform and its parts were contained in a specific uniform dat that could be plugged in the same way as adding additional teams in the fashion you described. The settings for the various uniform parts were controlled by data filed entries within the various db files.

That cannot be the case anymore. The TUNI field that used to control the settings for uniforms no longer contains any settings that control numbers, decals, and so forth. It can't because for the most part all of the settings are set to 0.

in the various Team.db files, the Cowboys for instance only have four uniforms listed, however in the Frosty Uniform file tree there are numerous folders labeled 1960 thru 2018. Some contain complete uniforms and their associated uniform parts while most folders contain only certain parts of a uniform. Each uniform part has a preset file that lists all of the other associated parts that go with that particular uniform part. Then there are settings that go with each uniform part if it needs any. These settings do not come from the data entry fields in the TUNI data field as before.

The game is obviously grabbing various uniform parts from within the numerous year folders in the uniform folder tree and creating a whole uniform.

So my questions are: If you do create a team by the backdoor method by using a data base editor, how does that team get a uniform?
Are you just borrowing the uniform parts from another team and overwriting those uniform parts or are new uniform parts being created?

If new uniform parts are being created, then how is the game recognizing those uniform parts and putting them all together for your backdoor created team to use and where is the data stored that controls this?

First of all you have to choose the uniforms to modify. I advise you to borrow those from the Relocation Team teams. To do this, when you open the Roster file with AMP and after the Roster database file with MDB19, you need to modify the TUFP by putting the first two letters in uppercase on the nickname of the team taken from the relocation Team proposed by Madden and after a number between 0- 1-2 (for example Blues: BL0, or BL1 or BL2. To understand what to choose I propose the following link to see the various styles of uniforms chosen for the various cities of the Relocation Team proposed by Madden: https://realsport101.com / madden / madden-18-all-the-relocation-uniforms-logos-cities-teams-and-stadiums /
Clicking on each city of this link, you will notice that each city offers three types of nicknames and typology proposes three uniform styles. For example Chicago >> Blues >> BL0 (style 1), BL1 (style 2), BL2 (style 3). At this point you will notice that if you choose one of these three styles, there will be only 2 uniforms, one Home and the other Away, but if you want more uniforms for the same style, you have to open Frosty Editor, look for Mixmatch and open content >> characters >> mixmatch >> choose the value of the TUFP you entered in the database (for example open BL0, or BL1, or BL2). Then click and open MixMatchParts on the right and you will notice various numbers. Here you should open them all and look for those that recall the Helmet, and / or Jersey, and / or Pants and / or Socks, right-click on those numbers and click on Insert before or insert after to add the garments that do you want. then you should copy the values ​​of each number based on the type of item of clothing you are going to click again by right-clicking on one of the numbers mentioned above and clicking on copy and then right-clicking on the number you created previously, inserting before or after and click on Paste. then under the heading PartAssetName, put the name of the item of clothing you want to add and use not included in the style you chose in the TUFP.

NICK
All-Pro

Postby NICK » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:24 am

33teams, thank you for the information. Has anyone looked at the staticdata.db file? There are definitely uniform settings in this file. It reminds me of the uniforms settings portion of the dbtemplates.dat file that we used to edit in madden 08 for helmet numbers, shoulder/sleeve numbers, and decals.

seeing that all of the uniform settings are zeroed out in all of the other db files, I was thinking that the info in the staticdata.db is basically an on / off switch setting for a few uniform parts such as helmet numbers and numbers on the shoulder or sleeve. Since most of the uniform settings are linked to the uniform parts themselves, maybe these settings in the staticdata.db have to be edited as well in order for other settings in the uniform parts to work.
JOHN 3:16

tomservo
Rookie

Postby tomservo » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:06 am

Thanks all!

I also notice looking through Frosty there are LOTS of extra teams in there, probably relocation teams. I wonder if any of these teams can be "activated" and used in Play Now mode.

33teams
Pro Bowl

Postby 33teams » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:30 pm

tomservo wrote:Thanks all!

I also notice looking through Frosty there are LOTS of extra teams in there, probably relocation teams. I wonder if any of these teams can be "activated" and used in Play Now mode.

You must add another team with its values to the roster database: Add new records

Return to “Modding”