Create a new team in Madden 19 pc

Modifying Madden 19
33teams
Pro Bowl

Postby 33teams » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:00 am

How to create a new team (Info, Uniforms, Stadium) by adding it to the other teams please?

Sponsor

Sponsor

croxxover
Rookie

Re: Create a new team in Madden 19 pc

Postby croxxover » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:05 am

33teams wrote:How to create a new team (Info, Uniforms, Stadium) by adding it to the other teams please?

I'm also curious about this topic. I would like to add retro teams and college teams to the original teams.

33teams
Pro Bowl

Postby 33teams » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:37 am

croxxover wrote:
33teams wrote:How to create a new team (Info, Uniforms, Stadium) by adding it to the other teams please?

I'm also curious about this topic. I would like to add retro teams and college teams to the original teams.

I discovered how to add new teams to existing ones. You have to open the roster with AMP, then you have to open the db roster file with Madden_DB_Editor and then click on the TEAM item. Finally you have to scroll down to the bottom, click with the right mouse button and click on "Add New Record". At the end change all the values you want to modify with DB Editor by right-clicking and clicking on "Edit Value In Selected Row" and save your work. Close everything and put the roster file in the game.

tomservo
Rookie

Postby tomservo » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:48 pm

Okay I got those directions, but when I add a new row in the teams table, all the columns are blank or "0". It would be better if we could copy and paste an existing team so we'd at least have something that wouldn't crash the game (I'm afraid that would happen if I loaded this in-game). I have 95 empty or "0"columns with headers like SID1, TRV1, TDNA, TMSA, TBCB, etc. and while a few are self-explanatory, most I have no idea.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:22 pm

To copy a row, export the table and copy and paste desired row, save and import back to roster. Don't forget to replace the TGID to a new unused record.

tomservo
Rookie

Postby tomservo » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:09 am

elguapo wrote:To copy a row, export the table and copy and paste desired row, save and import back to roster. Don't forget to replace the TGID to a new unused record.

Okay, thanks. Is there a limit to this? Someone here claimed they have a 100-team roster file. I suppose the rest of the fields I can just edit in-game.

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Postby StingRay68 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:40 am

You can add teams to the roster file database, that isn't the problem. It just depends on the capacity for the team table in the database.
The problem is being able to use that heavily customized roster file in game.

(I'm referring to madden 20, not sure about 19, it may be slightly different)
The game only allows for 32 teams in franchise.
There is also a limit in game for teams in the roster file.
I don't think that mod you referred to is on this site, at least I haven't seen it.
Someone may claim to have added x number of teams that can be used in play now or exhibition, they are likely also making use of some other mod through the frosty editor.
[edit] I got curious and checked...that mod is on operation sports, and the roster file has 32 teams, the rest are being added through some sort of frosty mod.

tomservo
Rookie

Postby tomservo » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:02 pm

I wonder if it's a Frosty mod or just making sure you have a value for TDAN in the TEAM table

I also know what roster you're talking about that. I tried loading that in Madden Amp and it crashed. :lol:

NICK
All-Pro

Postby NICK » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:52 am

elguapo wrote:To copy a row, export the table and copy and paste desired row, save and import back to roster. Don't forget to replace the TGID to a new unused record.

When 33Teams is referring to creating new teams within existing ones, is he just making reference to the TEAM category in a roster because there is no create a team feature with the game?

Also he referenced opening a db, is he referring to the streamdata.db?

Been looking at this stuff for several days now and cannot figure out how the game would even recognize new teams and their uniforms. It seems that uniforms and their parts are no longer controlled by data field entries, but rather the uniform parts now have presets, parameter, vector, shader, and color settings attached to them with no references anywhere to a specific uniform id. No way to add folders for additional teams or sub folders to put new uniform parts in. got a little bit of a handle on how to put numbers on the side of a helmet, which is new, and to have different colored numbers on a uniform but that's only because you can edit what is already there in terms of settings. Editing the existing teams and all the other stuff seems to be difficult but doable. New teams and new everything else and how to get the game to recognize it is what I can't seem to get a handle on. I've read through all of the forums on operation sports and some on here and most of it is dealing with little tid bits here and there, but not much else other than roster edits.
JOHN 3:16

33teams
Pro Bowl

Postby 33teams » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:33 pm

NICK wrote:

When 33Teams is referring to creating new teams within existing ones, is he just making reference to the TEAM category in a roster because there is no create a team feature with the game?

Also he referenced opening a db, is he referring to the streamdata.db?

Been looking at this stuff for several days now and cannot figure out how the game would even recognize new teams and their uniforms. It seems that uniforms and their parts are no longer controlled by data field entries, but rather the uniform parts now have presets, parameter, vector, shader, and color settings attached to them with no references anywhere to a specific uniform id. No way to add folders for additional teams or sub folders to put new uniform parts in. got a little bit of a handle on how to put numbers on the side of a helmet, which is new, and to have different colored numbers on a uniform but that's only because you can edit what is already there in terms of settings. Editing the existing teams and all the other stuff seems to be difficult but doable. New teams and new everything else and how to get the game to recognize it is what I can't seem to get a handle on. I've read through all of the forums on operation sports and some on here and most of it is dealing with little tid bits here and there, but not much else other than roster edits.

You have the option of either changing existing teams or creating new ones. To do both you must first open the Roster file with AMP and then open with MDB19 (see which version works, I'm using v2.1b) the DataBase file inherent to the roster that in the meantime has come to be created and without closing AMP.
Then once the file is opened, the DataBase file inherent to the roster via MDB19, click on the left to open the TEAM table and here you have the possibility either to modify an existing team or create new ones. If you decide to create a new team, you have to go down, right-click and click on "Add Record (s)" so you will create a new row and space for a new team and the next list number. You will notice that all the numerical values ​​are equal to 0 and where instead there should be words (eg the name) is empty, now it's up to you to modify all those values ​​and to do it you just need to double click on each box you want to change and write with the PC keyboard what you want, putting numbers for the columns with the numbers and words for the empty ones, as there is for the other teams, obviously with their own and different values. For example, to make it easier for you to work I will now tell you the definitions of each column, at least those I managed to understand: TDNA (Team Nickname), TLNA (Team City / State / Long Name), TSNA (Team Short Name), TMSA ( Team Salary Cap), TMNC (Team Alternative Name), TGID (Team Graphic ID, this value must be different from that of other teams and above all if you decide to create more teams with the same method must be different from that of other teams eventually created ), TOID (I don't know but you should put it the same as the TGID), TORD (Team Order of appearance when you go to select the team in the game), TDAN (Team database, which you can easily change even with AMP), TPFN (Logo presentation before the game, Endzones, Midfield & Tunnel Logo, Logo of the fan shirts Here you have to put the first three letters in uppercase of the Nickname of the team especially if you use one of those proposed by Madden in the Realocation Team mode in Franchise), TLGO (Team Logo , met taking the number of the logo you want to choose and that you need to extract the file.AST Teamlogo.AST through Madden Legacy in Frosty Tool), TUFP (Uniforms, Shoe Colors, Fans with Colors, Stadium Panels). Here you have to put - if you decide to use a Nickname of the team especially if you use one of those proposed by Madden in the Realocation Team mode in Franchise - the first two letters in capital letters of the team's Nickname and a number between 0-1-2, eg: if I choose one of the Blues uniforms >> BL0, or BL1, or BL2). You can change all the other values ​​here, but I suggest you change them through AMP because you understand better. Save everything and close everything. Then if you want to change other things like for example the colors of the team, or the Playbooks, or the stadium, or the names, open the roster again with AMP, change what you want and save. Then put the Roster in the "settings" folder and load the roster you modified every time you start the game, as it is not automatically loaded every time the game is started

Return to “Modding”