NFL Madden 07 Exclusive - USFL Rebuilt

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Re: NFL Madden 07 Exclusive - USFL Rebuilt

Postby BUS36 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:12 am

Looks great .. but you have to have a Pittsburgh Team in there ...I also will down load it. ..hey also check out my MAFL Mod.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Sponsor

Sponsor

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:30 pm

BUS36 wrote:Looks great .. but you have to have a Pittsburgh Team in there ...I also will down load it. ..hey also check out my MAFL Mod.

I think the Pittsburgh Maulers are going to be included.
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

albedarnit
All-Pro

Postby albedarnit » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:59 am

Oh ya... the Maulers will be there!
"Every coach has his own style of play, but when you spend your whole life as a Cowboy, you have to be influenced by what we did." - Tom Landry

albedarnit
All-Pro

Postby albedarnit » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:52 am

Ok. It's finally here! The link is in the first post. All stadiums are customized including the pro bowl stadium, the stadium for the college draft game, (East-West) and the first stadium for the first championship game. I also included the original video for the intro movie because I am not happy with the one I put together. The volume came out real low. I tried to fix it but was unsuccessful. If anyone nows how to put together the movie.dat file, I would appreciate your help. I apologize for taking so long. My first day of retirement (April 19) was not very good. I became quite ill and was in the hospital for almost 2 months. I am good now though! I especially want to apologize to KO'BFF for not answering his private messages. I was so intent on getting this done that this is the first time I've been to the site since April. He has been especially supportive and his enthusiasm has been an inspiration to me. Thanks KO'BFF! And thank you all at footballidiot for teaching me how to things I never thought possible!

A few more details... used WFL and WLAF rosters for the expansion teams and included 4 WFL teams to fill in the rest of the league. The USFL teams I used 1984 USFL rosters. I also changed all the coaches shirts and jackets to match the team colors. As I stated earlier, do what you will with the mod. I know a lot of you guys will find places for improvement and I have not problem with anyone making it a better mod.

So, download, install and have fun!
"Every coach has his own style of play, but when you spend your whole life as a Cowboy, you have to be influenced by what we did." - Tom Landry

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:25 pm

this is very cool!!! good luck with your health issues

I am working on two roster/franchise projects for this already. One is an all fictional league and the other will include all real players from the 1984 season
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:41 am

I've begun to rework my real player roster to reflect 1986. Madden 07 defaults at 2006, so starting a franchise at 1986 would be easier to keep pace I think.

It also fits the narrative, the USFL never played a down in 86 so this could be a revival for the league.

I have a lot.of work to do to fill all 32 teams with 100% real players who would take be ready to take a snap in USFL 86.

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:44 pm

i will double check to see if I installed everything correctly, but all of my stadiums look the same. Are the stadiums texmod?

I also have the EA logo on the Beacons' sleeve.
Attachments
screen3144.jpg
screen3144.jpg (907.08 KiB) Viewed 3062 times

albedarnit
All-Pro

Postby albedarnit » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:40 pm

Well that's strange. I ran 2 full seasons without as much as a hiccup. You did put all the files in the My Documents\Madden NFL 07 folder, right? All except launch.dat file that is. All the stadiums looking the same? I've never seen that. :shock:
Attachments
screen0000.jpg
screen0000.jpg (364.26 KiB) Viewed 3057 times

albedarnit
All-Pro

Postby albedarnit » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:59 pm

Those 2 seasons I ran were NOT simulations. I ran the seasons in spectator mode from the preseason to the championship game for every single game. I'm curious to know how you can end up with one stadium unless the files were corrupted during compression or uploading/downloading.

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:40 am

I tried it 3 times, twice I used 7-zip and once with winrar. I will delete my file and download it again and give it a try.

I apologize if I wasn't clear, every team does not have the same stadium. What I meant was the NFL stadiums didnt change, they all remain default. Like the Hawaiians playing in the Hoosier Dome still decked out in Colts paraphernalia.

Other teams have the EA logo on place of the team logo on the uniforms.

Return to “Madden 07 PC”