NFL Madden 07 Exclusive - USFL Rebuilt

albedarnit
All-Pro

Postby albedarnit » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:08 pm

This is a mod I have been working on since last May. I have done all the uniforms with the help of elguapo. Even though I redid (is that a word?) the USFL uniforms, they were all based on the ones elguapo did in the XMod. The original USFL portion of the roster is because of the work that was done by bquinn. I also want to thank KeepinItTeal and BelieverInTeal for their work on stadiums along with BigDaddyCool. I leraned a ton from all of the aforementioned and would not have been able to put anything together were it not for these guys. And I especially want to thank Pulv! and WideRight of Chris Creamer's Sports Logos for allowing me to use there uniform concepts in this mod. By the way, I have to tell you that Pulv! has some seriously incredible uniform concepts and she's a girl! Gotta love it!

Anyway, I have done all the uniforms, stadiums, logos, field art, front end graphics and a few other things like new stadium banners. Right now I am working on coach shirts and jackets. I will be doing a new movie intro and backgrounds to make this a total USFL transformation. You can see some of the work at:https://postimg.cc/gallery/1tsg27aqi/

Ok. Obviously I don't know how to post a link. I guess I should ask if anyone reading this knows how to post a link or spoiler, please show me... :oops:
Damn... I welcome any suggestions and critique. I will be updating as time goes on. I expect to release the package sometime in August 2019. Thank you all for helping me realize that you CAN teach an old dog new tricks! Stay tuned for more!

Edit: Well.... I guess I do know how to post a link!
This is a link to the files for download. launch.dat goes into the C:\Program Files (x86)\Madden07 directory and the rest go into the Madden 07 documents directory. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QuvBl ... XkkgARzRY4
"Every coach has his own style of play, but when you spend your whole life as a Cowboy, you have to be influenced by what we did." - Tom Landry

Sponsor

Sponsor

albedarnit
All-Pro

Re: NFL Madden 07 Exclusive - USFL Rebuilt

Postby albedarnit » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:07 am

I am now Posting to postimg.cc. Imgur took down my images of stadiums and teams.
"Every coach has his own style of play, but when you spend your whole life as a Cowboy, you have to be influenced by what we did." - Tom Landry

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:29 am

That is.good stuff! I will be downloading it when you have it done. Keep up the good work!!
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:01 am

Is this going to be a 32 team league? Will the art be in DAT files or is that texmod?
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

albedarnit
All-Pro

Postby albedarnit » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:11 am

Yes it is a 32 team league. This is a .dat mod. This is the scenario:

The USFL reemerges. The Renegades and Stallions have relocated to Columbus and Atlanta respectively. Atlanta changes their name to the Thrashers with new logos, uniforms and lease Mercedes Benz Dome to play their home games. Expansion teams include the Boston Beacons, Birmingham Americans, Dallas Aztecs, Baltimore Blackbirds, Minnesota Blue Ox, California Condors (San Diego), New York Guardians, Honolulu Hawaiians, Ohio Glory, Manchester Monarchs (Manchester, NH, my home town), Seattle Orca and the Miami Tropics.

I will be uploading uniform images to postimage.org (postimg.cc) soon along with more stadiums and in game screenshots.

Stay tuned!

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:22 pm

Wowee!! That's everything I could have ever hoped for. And on Madden 07, which is my personal favorite. I'll probably make my own fictional roster and make a franchise out of it! :)

albedarnit
All-Pro

Postby albedarnit » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:09 am

Updated the images. Please click the link in the first post.

Edit: The Americans, Hornets, Outlaws and Thrashers have just revealed their uniforms!

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:24 pm

;) I can't wait till August

albedarnit
All-Pro

Postby albedarnit » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:05 pm

By the way, all of the work I have done is freeware. You can use and modify the files any way you want including using them in another mod.

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:50 pm

what are your plans for the roster? are you using real players, or using fictional players? either way I could help if you were looking for some portraits.

I was recycling an idea I saw on here a long time ago about using portraits of athletes from other sports and using their headshots for the fictional players in Madden.

Return to “Madden 07 PC”