The HD Fix ** NOW AVAILABLE ** (Updated 10/1/19)

TeeNice
All-Pro

Re: The HD Fix ** NOW AVAILABLE **

Postby TeeNice » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:09 pm

This is cool. Can you make the camera have the CBS, NBC, TNF and Fox logos to match the Network Mods graphics?

Sponsor

Sponsor

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:18 pm

TeeNice wrote:This is cool. Can you make the camera have the CBS, NBC, TNF and Fox logos to match the Network Mods graphics?

I don't foresee making 4-5 separate TPFs just to add those various logos to the camera. But, if the person that makes the Networks Mod wants to include the camera with those various logos, I could create the graphics files and send them to him so he could incorporate them into that mod.

TeeNice
All-Pro

Postby TeeNice » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:30 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:
TeeNice wrote:This is cool. Can you make the camera have the CBS, NBC, TNF and Fox logos to match the Network Mods graphics?

I don't foresee making 4-5 separate TPFs just to add those various logos to the camera. But, if the person that makes the Networks Mod wants to include the camera with those various logos, I could create the graphics files and send them to him so he could incorporate them into that mod.

That would be perfect to have them updated in the networks mod. In the meantime...If you create the graphic files, send me copies of them please! My plan is a simple one image tpf per network camera, 5 small tpf's that have network camera image, sit on top of the HD fix 2.0. So if I load the TNF camera tpf on top of the HD 2.0, the onlly change is the network camera showing the TNF Logo!

Edit: Disregard said request for the camera tpf. I loaded the HD tpf and played the game. The camera was non-existent even during cut scenes across several games. good job anyways! :D

TeeNice
All-Pro

Postby TeeNice » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:22 am

I ported the game to a newer pc. Texmod works great, but this tpf fix crashes the game when it goes to the stadiums. Any ideas? I tried both versions and played with texture depth, no go!

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:43 am

TeeNice wrote:I ported the game to a newer pc. Texmod works great, but this tpf fix crashes the game when it goes to the stadiums. Any ideas? I tried both versions and played with texture depth, no go!

I use this TPF every time I play and rarely do I have a crash. However, one thing I have noticed is I think there might be a limit to the number/size of the TPFs you can use before it becomes more likely to crash. So, my question back to you is how many other TPFs are you typically using in addition to this one? If that’s not the issue, then I’m afraid I’m not sure what the problem might be.

TeeNice
All-Pro

Postby TeeNice » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:35 pm

Ha! :shock: Thanks for the clue Holmes! Turns out the menu-mod tpf is causing the game to crash. I tested them individually to find the problem!

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:48 am

KeepinItTeal wrote:
TeeNice wrote:I ported the game to a newer pc. Texmod works great, but this tpf fix crashes the game when it goes to the stadiums. Any ideas? I tried both versions and played with texture depth, no go!

I use this TPF every time I play and rarely do I have a crash. However, one thing I have noticed is I think there might be a limit to the number/size of the TPFs you can use before it becomes more likely to crash. So, my question back to you is how many other TPFs are you typically using in addition to this one? If that’s not the issue, then I’m afraid I’m not sure what the problem might be.

KIT - If you have a fairly new (I have the 3-12-18 update) update, I thought this tpf was included in the update, so it wouldn't be necessary to load this tpf, correct?
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:19 am

madden07eurocat wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:

KIT - If you have a fairly new (I have the 3-12-18 update) update, I thought this tpf was included in the update, so it wouldn't be necessary to load this tpf, correct?

Actually, no. While some of the items in this TPF have made their way into the mod (eg, the Levi Stadium update), other items (eg, TIAA Bank Field update, Hard Rock Stadium update, Ravens & Titans' stadium updates, refs with black pants, sideline personnel update, removal of EA banners) have not. And, most importantly, the reason I always load this TPF is it provides much sharper and cleaner graphics at certain stadiums (Cowboys, Colts, Falcons, Vikings) and custom fields based off pick6's 2-foot hash mark fields.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:52 pm

TIAA Bank and some of the others are on the to do list, but they haven't been done yet. And converting the ref update to .dat caused crashes, so we have to find a way to fix that.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:59 pm

RevanFan wrote:TIAA Bank and some of the others are on the to do list, but they haven't been done yet. And converting the ref update to .dat caused crashes, so we have to find a way to fix that.

Return to “Graphics”