Does anybody know if we will be able to use 08 rosters in 19 ?

Seeman22
Rookie

Postby Seeman22 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:53 am

Just found out about Madden 19 being available for PC. I saw you guys talking about it here just never believed it would happen.

I run an offline league with 18 custom teams and 14 real teams: I do this so I can use players that I like but I do not like on the team they actually played for. For example, I like cam newton but hate the panthers. So if I wanted to use cam but not have him play for the panthers I can play him on one of the custom teams.

I also play in coach mode where I call all plays, both offense and defense. I also control all 32 teams: I am kind of like god.

I have not received my new computer yet so I have not been able to download madden 19. So frustrated with this I do not want to talk about this.

My questions are (1) are we going to be able to use custom rosters from 08 in 19 or am I going to have redo all of my rosters, (2) what are the prospects of adding custom portraits to Madden 19, and (3) will we be able to edit a franchise in madden 19.

Thank you for your time with helping me with my pedestrian questions.

Also, I have many custom portraits, including many odd ones like safety Spider Lockhart and rb Ron Johnson of the 1970's Giants. If your interested in some custom portraits let me know who you want and I can see if I already made them. However, keep in mind my portraits are not in HD

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Does anybody know if we will be able to use 08 rosters in 19 ?

Postby RevanFan » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:43 pm

1. You'd have to recreate the entire thing. Files aren't compatible.

2. Not sure.

3. I don't think franchises in 19 are editable yet, though I'm not certain. I know it's being worked on though.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Seeman22
Rookie

Re: Does anybody know if we will be able to use 08 rosters in 19 ?

Postby Seeman22 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:46 pm

Hey Raven: Thanks for the help. I have been lurking here for about 10 years or so now. Even though I am a certified oracle data base professional I never really understood how these game files worked so I never felt like I had anything to contribute to the discussion. Also been extremely busy working on a doctorate in Accounting while still working full-time and providing time for family. But to that end, you and others have really allowed me to enjoy my limited free time by maximizing madden 08 play

However, I really appreciate all the work you and others have done with developing modes for Madden 08. You and others have developed some really great tools.

I am really hoping you guys can do the same with Madden 19.

Anyway, I really just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate all the work you guys did over the years.

Charles

Return to “General Discussion”