Add cities

A place for all old random modding threads.
Also, feel free to ask any questions here!
torontogrudlies
MVP

Add cities

Postby torontogrudlies » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:14 pm

Is there a tutorial for adding cities? I know it's done either in the db_templates or the streameddata... and I recall this being part of a discussion on football-freaks, where they were taking requests for cities to add.

If anyone could give some instructions, it would be appreciated.... I already know how to use the dat file extraction, replacement stuff.

Add cities

Sponsor

Sponsor

dawg317
MVP

Re: Add cities

Postby dawg317 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:03 am

Basically it's as simple as extracting the city table with the DB Editor, add/change the info, import the new table.

If I recall correctly, most of the fields of the table have definitions.
"Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble." - John Madden

US2NZ
Rookie

Re: Add cities

Postby US2NZ » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:27 pm

I'm reviving this thread rather than adding a new one. I'm making a 1966 revamped roster and draft classes, but want the potential to move teams to different cities.

Can I add custom cities, i.e. European cities using any in house utilities, and if so, can I add the European team's logos to the data base of selectable logos for custom/transplanted franchises?

In my fantasy scenario, I could, for example, move the panthers to Rome and play 1967 onwards while sipping fine Italian wines....

Return to “Archive + Q&A”