ROSTER-Official (ultimates, elites and legends)

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:12 pm

I don't own Madden 19 and if anyone with Madden 19 can let me know if the Ultimates, Legends and Elites teams are accessible.

The Ultimates didn't have a depth chart or team ratings but maybe auto reorder depth chart and or adding team ratings might make it functional.

Credit goes to all that have uploaded the roster and teams.db files.

ROSTER-Official.zip
(479.46 KiB) Downloaded 495 times

EDIT Sorry folks forgot to add the fbchunkcs part of it. Place the roster in the C:\Users\your name\Documents\Madden NFL 19\Settings

Source: http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=21000

Sponsor

Sponsor

bharrison189
Rookie

Re: ROSTER-Official (ultimates, elites and legends)

Postby bharrison189 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:33 am

I moved it to the setting folder and it will show up for me to load the roster but it won't load successfully.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:52 am

Ok. I'll take another look at it to see if I missed something.

I'm guessing Madden 19 will not allow you to add teams to the roster.

33teams
Pro Bowl

Postby 33teams » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:57 am

elguapo wrote:I don't own Madden 19 and if anyone with Madden 19 can let me know if the Ultimates, Legends and Elites teams are accessible.

The Ultimates didn't have a depth chart or team ratings but maybe auto reorder depth chart and or adding team ratings might make it functional.

Credit goes to all that have uploaded the roster and teams.db files.

ROSTER-Official.zip

EDIT Sorry folks forgot to add the fbchunkcs part of it. Place the roster in the C:\Users\your name\Documents\Madden NFL 19\Settings

Source: http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=21000

When I load Roster in the game, It doesn't load successfully and teams don't appear in Exhibition Game Choose Team. Why and how I can fix this error please?

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:51 am

33teams wrote:When I load Roster in the game, It doesn't load successfully and teams don't appear in Exhibition Game Choose Team. Why and how I can fix this error please?

Here are some steps you can try out.

1. Load the roster with Madden Amp and saving it. Madden Amp may wirte ths FBCHUNKCS part correctly. See if roster loads correctly in Madden 19.

2. Change the TTYP settings from 1 to 0, 2, 5, or 7. 1 for team management like the free agents. 2 for old time team (like in Madden 08). 5 for created team (like in Madden 08). 7 for Europe teams (like in Madden 08). Sting verified that zero has no affect.

3. Change the TGID of the teams, players and depth chart. The TGID may be flagged as unplayable by the game.

33teams
Pro Bowl

Postby 33teams » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:07 pm

elguapo wrote:
33teams wrote:When I load Roster in the game, It doesn't load successfully and teams don't appear in Exhibition Game Choose Team. Why and how I can fix this error please?

1. Load the roster with Madden Amp and saving it. Madden Amp may wirte ths FBCHUNKCS part correctly. See if roster loads correctly in Madden 19.

2. Change the TTYP settings from 1 to 0, 2, 5, or 7. 1 for team management like the free agents. 2 for old time team (like in Madden 08). 5 for created team (like in Madden 08). 7 for Europe teams (like in Madden 08). Sting verified that zero has no affect.

3. Change the TGID of the teams, players and depth chart. The TGID may be flagged as unplayable by the game.

How can I do these tests? Which tools do I need? Please

kgor5693
Rookie

Postby kgor5693 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:44 pm

elguapo wrote:

1. Okay makes sense.

2. Edit, okay I see you are referring to TTYP in the database. But how do we edit the database? The viewers can only do that, view.

3. Change TGID to what?

If you could just take 10 minutes to explain it a little clearer, we would all appreciate it. I mean, I'm a developer by trade but I am having trouble figuring out what you are talking about.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:13 am

kgor5693 wrote:1. Okay makes sense.

2. Edit, okay I see you are referring to TTYP in the database. But how do we edit the database? The viewers can only do that, view.

3. Change TGID to what?

If you could just take 10 minutes to explain it a little clearer, we would all appreciate it. I mean, I'm a developer by trade but I am having trouble figuring out what you are talking about.

Sure, I'll try. So there are a couple of ways to edit rosters, one way is to use "roster" editors like Madden Amp, NZA and others. Another method to edit rosters is to use "db_editors". Roster editors are like MS Windows, they are very easy to use and db_editors are like MS DOS, they are very raw. If you are in Windows and you want to open a folder you just click on that folder and it opens up for you but in MS DOS you have to type a couple commands to achieve the same thing. So if you're not familiar with MS DOS and someone mentions to type certains commands you'll probably won't know what they are saying.

Ok so 2. TTYP is the team type and it is located in the TEAM table. Use one of the "db_editors" to make changes.

3. TGID is the team ID and is located in the TEAM table. Use one of the "db_editors"' to make changes. The FA's team id is 1009 and the main 32 NFL teams are 1-32. You can change it from any value between 0-1023 just don't use any existing values. If you do change a team's value then you will also need to change the value for the players in the PLAY and DPCH tables. You will probably need to export the tables make your changes and import the tables back into the roster. That is where db_editors come in handy.

33teams
Pro Bowl

Postby 33teams » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:23 am

elguapo wrote:
kgor5693 wrote:1. Okay makes sense.

3. Change TGID to what?

Sure, I'll try. So there are a couple of ways to edit rosters, one way is to use "roster" editors like Madden Amp, NZA and others. Another method to edit rosters is to use "db_editors". Roster editors are like MS Windows, they are very easy to use and db_editors are like MS DOS, they are very raw. If you are in Windows and you want to open a folder you just click on that folder and it opens up for you but in MS DOS you have to type a couple commands to achieve the same thing. So if you're not familiar with MS DOS and someone mentions to type certains commands you'll probably won't know what they are saying.

Ok so 2. TTYP is the team type and it is located in the TEAM table. Use one of the "db_editors" to make changes.

3. TGID is the team ID and is located in the TEAM table. Use one of the "db_editors"' to make changes. The FA's team id is 1009 and the main 32 NFL teams are 1-32. You can change it from any value between 0-1023 just don't use any existing values. If you do change a team's value then you will also need to change the value for the players in the PLAY and DPCH tables. You will probably need to export the tables make your changes and import the tables back into the roster. That is where db_editors come in handy.

Where can we find db_editor for Madden 19 please?

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:29 am

Try hex editing.

Edit

Export to CSV from the "viewer". If you know how to remove all the teams from the roster and say you have a blank roster, prep the CSV spreadsheet to import it using Madden Amp.

Return to “Rosters”