Madden Amp BETA Release Thread

Acee2105
Veteran

Re: Madden Amp BETA Release Thread

Postby Acee2105 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:25 pm

Yo I'm trying to edit a Right End in MaddenAmp, and I get an unexpected error handler screen. Please help

Sponsor

Sponsor

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Postby StingRay68 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:03 pm

easier if you PM me the file

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:14 pm

I've always wonderer something about the Draft function. What changes does Repair Class to the Draft Class? Is there any significant changes between and non repaired Draft Class and a repaired Draft Class?
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Postby StingRay68 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:41 pm

jose21crisis wrote:I've always wonderer something about the Draft function. What changes does Repair Class to the Draft Class? Is there any significant changes between and non repaired Draft Class and a repaired Draft Class?

There is a lot going on in the draft and its functions for rating players and teams interest.
I think it changes draft class players ratings so that there are not too many elite type players coming in. I think it gives a bit of a boost to FB and maybe TE players too.
I never use the repair function as I kind of want a wider range of player ratings coming in.

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:39 pm

Hi. I was decided to load a custom 2018 Draft Class, in which I edited some players to have the Madden 19 ratings (Well ... the few ratings EA released as of this writing. In this example, it was Josh Allen's 99 Throw Power and less than 80 Throw Accuracy. I set it at 77 for that class I used). I fully scouted the QBs on the class, and Allen came out with a A+ in Throw Accuracy, but a B (I think it was a B) in Throw Power. Basically, the rating for Throw Power was given to Throw Accuracy, and viceversa. I'll provide a picture as soon as I can on this, as well as the actual rating.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:51 pm

Ok, here we go. I took completely scouted every position (Except punters, which I totally forgot) in the draft class for the full 10 hours to scout every one of their stats. I took pictures of each position group as well, but I'll just post the players, as well as the rating he has in the draft class file I used. This was using the XP version of MaddenAMP 4.2, so it might not be an issue on the Win7 version.

Josh Allen (QB): 99 Throw Power (B in MaddenAMP), 77 Throw Accuracy (A+ in MaddenAMP).
Lamar Jackson (QB): 94 Throw Power (B in MaddenAMP), 80 Throw Accuracy (A in MaddenAMP).
Baker Mayfield (QB): 95 Throw Power (A), 84 Throw Accuracy (A).
Josh Rosen (QB): 92 Throw Power (B+), 85 Throw Accuracy (A+).
Sam Darnold (QB): 90 Throw Power (B+), 82 Throw Accuracy (A-).
Mason Rudolph (QB): 88 Throw Power (A-), 85 Throw Accuracy (A-).

It seems a bit inconsistent (At least to me) that B+ seems higher than A-. That, and it seems that the Accuracy column is showing the QBs Throw Power, and the Power column is showing the QBs Throw Accuracy.

The same seems to be happening with kickers.
Michael Badgley (K): 85 Power (A+), 92 Accuracy (B+).
Daniel Carlson (K): 92 Power (A-), 87 Accuracy (A).
Eddy Pineiro (K): 93 Power (A-), 87 Accuracy (A).
Gary Wunderlich (K): 88 Power (A-), 87 Accuracy (A-).

I'd guess it is the same with Punters, but I didn't check.

I checked the base game's draft a while ago and it was interesting, as it showed a lot more stats than MaddenAMP shows, like Kick Return ability. Would it be possible to add a few more columns to the draft to show a few more ratings? I could compile those additional ratings if needed.
Semper fi

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Postby StingRay68 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:16 am

In the normal listings it shows 1st skill, 2nd skill for QB that is THA,THP respectively so that is right.
Its when you change the positions filter that is gets swapped. For some reason at QB it had them as THP THA.
So this has been wrong ever since the code was released. I will check the filter display for the other positions.

I'm not real interested in adding more ratings to it, the original math is done based on the ratings that were already defined in the scouting.
There is nothing in there to scout anything else, nor consider into an overall rating.

Updated code for various bugs/display for the win7 version.
Updated code for xp version is up now too

Acee2105
Veteran

Postby Acee2105 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:08 pm

When I try to open the depth chart editor in maddenamp 4.2b, it reads as follows:
Spoiler:
"See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentException: An entry with the same key already exists.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.SortedList`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)
at MaddenEditor.Core.DepthChartEditingModel.GetPlayers(Int32 teamId, Int32 positionId)
at MaddenEditor.Forms.DepthChartEditorControl.LoadDepthChart()
at MaddenEditor.Forms.DepthChartEditorControl.InitialiseUI()
at MaddenEditor.Forms.DepthChartEditorForm.InitialiseUI()
at MaddenEditor.Forms.MainForm.depthChartEditorToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.3110.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
MaddenEditor
Assembly Version: 4.2.1.0
Win32 Version: 4.2.1.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Olojodavin/Documents/My%20Games/Important%20Madden%20folders/Madden%20NFL%2008%20backup/Utilities/Amp421b/MaddenEditor.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.7.3110.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
LumenWorks.Framework.IO
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Olojodavin/Documents/My%20Games/Important%20Madden%20folders/Madden%20NFL%2008%20backup/Utilities/Amp421b/LumenWorks.Framework.IO.DLL
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box."

Can someone help me?

Edited. Please make use of spoiler tags in the future when including large amount of information.

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Postby StingRay68 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:07 pm

There is no reason to start a separate thread asking for help and then post the same exact problem here, especially including the entire error message and a picture. The error message is no help and it is impossible to help you given that you did not give any specifics regarding your franchise.
You asked for help with your franchise before in this thread and then did not bother to reply when I asked you to send the file.

Is your franchise file based on custom teams/league ?

Acee2105
Veteran

Postby Acee2105 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:55 pm

StingRay68 wrote:There is no reason to start a separate thread asking for help and then post the same exact problem here, especially including the entire error message and a picture. The error message is no help and it is impossible to help you given that you did not give any specifics regarding your franchise.
You asked for help with your franchise before in this thread and then did not bother to reply when I asked you to send the file.

Is your franchise file based on custom teams/league ?

Sorry about that. Noone was answering me so I decided to post here. I reordered every depth chart in-game, and somehow the special teams reset on a few teams. Yes, it is a custom team roster, but I have been using madden amp with my custom team rosters for a long time. This is like my 3rd custom team roster, and I haven't been having or experiencing any problems. I only use it with maddenamp when my depth charts have been corrupted, and if I only want 3 players on kr and pr, with the other slots empty. Otherwise, I reorder the depth charts in-game. I was just trying to edit the special teams depth charts like I mentioned before.

Return to “Utilities”