Superhero Universes...

Anything and everything.

Which Superhero Universe Do You Like Better?

Marvel
57%
DC
43%

Total votes: 7

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Superhero Universes...

Postby sarcasticface » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:34 am

I like DC better (maybe not the movies, but in general) than Marvel. What do you think?

Superhero Universes...

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Superhero Universes...

Postby RevanFan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:44 am

sarcasticface wrote:I like DC better (maybe not the movies, but in general) than Marvel. What do you think?

I prefer Marvel's characters, and I vastly prefer their movies and TV shows. Though I have mentioned in the past that I liked Wonder Woman and the Nolan trilogy. I want both DC and Marvel to be successful, but so far the DCEU movies have mostly been bad.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Postby sarcasticface » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:13 pm

RevanFan wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:I like DC better (maybe not the movies, but in general) than Marvel. What do you think?

I prefer Marvel's characters, and I vastly prefer their movies and TV shows. Though I have mentioned in the past that I liked Wonder Woman and the Nolan trilogy. I want both DC and Marvel to be successful, but so far the DCEU movies have mostly been bad.

Whatever the DCEU does, I just hope they keep Ben Affleck as Batman. He's pretty good. I actually prefer DC's superheroes, like Flash and Batman (Gal Gadot's pretty hot, though, haha).

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:02 pm

I never used to care about superhero comics/movies, and then Marvel started making movies, and now I thoroughly enjoy most of the Marvel movies. I've seen a few DC movies and they don't hold a candle... the Dark Knight has probably the only one that was on the level of Marvel movies, from what I've seen.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

Diamond_ten
Rookie

Postby Diamond_ten » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:37 pm

Marvel is dominating the movies now but Dark Knight is the greatest superhero movie ever made and Watchmen is underated.

Overall I like the DC characters better just wish their current movies (other than wonder woman) were not done so poorly

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Postby sarcasticface » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:59 pm

Diamond_ten wrote:Marvel is dominating the movies now but Dark Knight is the greatest superhero movie ever made and Watchmen is underated.

Overall I like the DC characters better just wish their current movies (other than wonder woman) were not done so poorly

Justice League wasn't done poorly, it just had limited run time. Like Henry Cavill said, we need to focus on the future of DCEU movies. DC confirmed that Tom Cruise is the Front Runner for Hal Jordan/Green Lantern. Maybe that's what the DCEU needs. Big actors. I hope he gets the role. He's one of my favorite actors! I also hope that Matthew McConaughey gets the role for Eobard Thawne/Reverse Flash (aka Professor Zoom) in the untitled The Flash movie in 2020. (IMDb says the plot is unknown, but c'mon, we all know it's going to be Flashpoint). I haven't seen The Dark Knight in a while, so right now, I'm not sure what the greatest superhero movie is to me. I like the The Amazing Spider-Man series.

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:33 pm

I can't vote until Dark Horse Comics and Image Comics and other publishers are added as options :lol: Hellboy, Sin City, Aliens, Star Wars, Walking Dead, Spawn, Archie Comics...

My favorite books I've been collecting recently are old Gold Key back issues from the 1960s. Space Family Robinson, Lost in Space, Captain Venture, Turok, Star Trek... Pulp sci-fi comics are great.
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”