2018-2019 ROGERJINX ROSTER

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Re: 2018-2019 ROGERJINX ROSTER - WIP

Postby rogerjinx » Mon May 14, 2018 4:32 pm

33teams wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:Beta V0.2 uploaded on first post.

STATUS AND UPDATES?
>>2018 NFL Draft Rookies + 342 UDFAs (Skins and Hairs still need updating)
>>Only about 100+ with dummy contracts, the rest are up to date and conforms to Madden 08 limits
>>Final EA Madden 18 ratings except for rookies
>>Compatibility on FF/FI 2017 HD Player Portraits
>>2018 Coaches
>>Any signed NFL players not in the active list are in RESERVED/PS
>>Injuries and Suspensions not yet applied

Thank you for you fantastic work. Is it playable?

I believe so. It is simmable to the next offseason if you start a franchise

Sponsor

Sponsor

33teams
Pro Bowl

Postby 33teams » Tue May 15, 2018 11:31 am

BUS36 wrote:Jinx..

I corrected the Rookies equipment, positions and numbers. All players numbers are set by Steelers.com. C-Mike Mathews is not on the team. Add WR Marcus Tucker to the team.

Bus36

Have you corrected all rookies equipment, positions and numbers of all teams, or only of the Steelers rookies?

Al33
Rookie

Postby Al33 » Tue May 15, 2018 2:18 pm

Hi,

I think I found a mistake in the roster file. At the 49ers defense Sherman and Ward both wear the number 25. Ward has given up his number for Sherman.

Thanks for the work you do with the rosters, love it =)

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Tue May 15, 2018 5:15 pm

Al33 wrote:Hi,

I think I found a mistake in the roster file. At the 49ers defense Sherman and Ward both wear the number 25. Ward has given up his number for Sherman.

That is given. I did not concentrate yet with the jersey numbers and it is indicated in my on first post.
Also it is in Ourlad since that is where I extract the jersey numbers because it list all players of all team so I can update ALL jersey numbers in 2-3 minutes. That site is not up to date when it comes to jersey# even during regular season but reliable in transactions.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue May 15, 2018 6:58 pm

rogerjinx wrote:

That is given. I did not concentrate yet with the jersey numbers and it is indicated in my on first post.
Also it is in Ourlad since that is where I extract the jersey numbers because it list all players of all team so I can update ALL jersey numbers in 2-3 minutes. That site is not up to date when it comes to jersey# even during regular season but reliable in transactions.

I hope you defer to me for jersey numbers for Dallas. I've seen several issues on Ourlads before.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Tue May 15, 2018 8:22 pm

RevanFan wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

I hope you defer to me for jersey numbers for Dallas. I've seen several issues on Ourlads before.

For lineup, yes I followed yours. Did not update jersey numbers for now.. Might do it once I release the official one.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Tue May 15, 2018 11:10 pm

rogerjinx wrote:Have you corrected all rookies equipment, positions and numbers of all teams, or only of the Steelers rookies?

The roster that I had sent earlier had the Rookies set with their equipment...This last one( Posted) I did just the Steelers.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed May 16, 2018 6:41 am

rogerjinx wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

For lineup, yes I followed yours. Did not update jersey numbers for now.. Might do it once I release the official one.

All the jersey numbers I sent you are accurate. As for positions and depth, it's as accurate as I can get it without waiting for the preseason.
My Cowboys Journal

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Wed May 16, 2018 7:29 am

RevanFan wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
RevanFan wrote:I hope you defer to me for jersey numbers for Dallas. I've seen several issues on Ourlads before.

All the jersey numbers I sent you are accurate. As for positions and depth, it's as accurate as I can get it without waiting for the preseason.

Thanks. My big problem now is playing the game. I can't get pass after the toss coin. I tried updating my Windows 10 to 1607 and using Calhoupe's v1.69 but no dice.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed May 16, 2018 10:27 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

Thanks. My big problem now is playing the game. I can't get pass after the toss coin. I tried updating my Windows 10 to 1607 and using Calhoupe's v1.69 but no dice.

1607 shouldn't have any issues. 1709 and 1803 have the problems.

Are you making sure you're running the scripts properly? Have you followed the Basic Troubleshooting Checklist to make sure it's not a roster issue?
My Cowboys Journal

Return to “Rosters”