FF/FI Mod Release Thread - 4/5/2021- Playbook, Portrait Update

A collection of all finished mods!
M1keTheTeich
Rookie

Re: FF/FI Mod Release Thread - 3/12/2018 - (Nearly) Final 2017 Update

Postby M1keTheTeich » Tue May 01, 2018 11:28 am

RevanFan wrote:
M1keTheTeich wrote:Hello I'm new into this.
I did download everything. But I still see the old 2008 uniforms and stadiums.. How to fix it? I Followed all instructions and download all files

Did you make sure all the files were installed correctly? Download all five required packages. Then install all the individual files. The PROGRAM FILES package is one where it is very important to read the instructions carefully. For the other four packages, just put the files into Documents\Madden NFL 08.

Thank you! it works now. but I can't play "my superstar" mode the game keeps freezing haha
Again I'm sorry for being a noob its been years since I play madden

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue May 01, 2018 11:31 am

M1keTheTeich wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
M1keTheTeich wrote:Hello I'm new into this.
I did download everything. But I still see the old 2008 uniforms and stadiums.. How to fix it? I Followed all instructions and download all files

Did you make sure all the files were installed correctly? Download all five required packages. Then install all the individual files. The PROGRAM FILES package is one where it is very important to read the instructions carefully. For the other four packages, just put the files into Documents\Madden NFL 08.

Thank you! it works now. but I can't play "my superstar" mode the game keeps freezing haha

Make sure you're using the Default Roster and follow the Basic Troubleshooting Checklist. If that doesn't help, let us know.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

M1keTheTeich
Rookie

Postby M1keTheTeich » Tue May 01, 2018 11:43 am

RevanFan wrote:
M1keTheTeich wrote:
RevanFan wrote:Did you make sure all the files were installed correctly? Download all five required packages. Then install all the individual files. The PROGRAM FILES package is one where it is very important to read the instructions carefully. For the other four packages, just put the files into Documents\Madden NFL 08.

Make sure you're using the Default Roster and follow the Basic Troubleshooting Checklist. If that doesn't help, let us know.

I still can't do it with the Default Roster. the Troubleshooting doesnt' say what the problem is

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue May 01, 2018 11:45 am

M1keTheTeich wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
M1keTheTeich wrote:Thank you! it works now. but I can't play "my superstar" mode the game keeps freezing haha

I still can't do it with the Default Roster. the Troubleshooting doesnt' say what the problem is

It's not going to say what the problem is. You have to go through the checklist and test each step to see if it helps.
My Cowboys Journal

defiant2all
Rookie

Postby defiant2all » Sun May 13, 2018 6:51 pm

First thank you for all the hard work the modders and especially those that update rosters to keep the game fresh for those of us that are part of the master race.

I just had a question when placing the files. It shows a few posts up when someone was having issues to just put all the files into the madden folder and than we need to follow the instructions indepth for the program part of the download. I did notice some of these file extensions in the other downloads appear in the data 1 and other data folders? Should I be installing these files there instead?

Thanks in advance.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun May 13, 2018 6:54 pm

defiant2all wrote:First thank you for all the hard work the modders and especially those that update rosters to keep the game fresh for those of us that are part of the master race.

I just had a question when placing the files. It shows a few posts up when someone was having issues to just put all the files into the madden folder and than we need to follow the instructions indepth for the program part of the download. I did notice some of these file extensions in the other downloads appear in the data 1 and other data folders? Should I be installing these files there instead?

Thanks in advance.

All files should be installed in Documents\Madden NFL 08 unless you're specifically told otherwise. The only package that has files placed anywhere other than Documents is the PROGRAM FILES package. Just follow the instructions closely.
My Cowboys Journal

Divi12
Rookie

Postby Divi12 » Wed May 16, 2018 6:43 am

Hi guys, it is fenomenal work, thank you so much for it, I absolutely love it. :P I just want to ask, does anyone have portraits for players updated to last season? Because there are old portrait in the game and when you update everything in the, it would be great if you could update the portraits as well. I just can't wait the new season starts again. Thanks again for your fantastic job. ;)

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed May 16, 2018 10:25 pm

Divi12 wrote:Hi guys, it is fenomenal work, thank you so much for it, I absolutely love it. :P I just want to ask, does anyone have portraits for players updated to last season? Because there are old portrait in the game and when you update everything in the, it would be great if you could update the portraits as well. I just can't wait the new season starts again. Thanks again for your fantastic job. ;)

Many of last season's portraits are in there, but not all of them. They should all be in there when I release the next update. Not sure when that will be though. Maybe a few weeks.
My Cowboys Journal

Hype
Veteran

Postby Hype » Sat May 19, 2018 9:55 am

I noticed there’s a fantasy draft utility mod, does that mean that the fantasy draft option for franchise mode does not work by using the FF/FI mod?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat May 19, 2018 11:19 am

Hype wrote:I noticed there’s a fantasy draft utility mod, does that mean that the fantasy draft option for franchise mode does not work by using the FF/FI mod?

I honestly don't know if it works. I haven't tested it in years.

But no, the Fantasy Draft Utility was made to try to make fantasy draft's better than the in-game option.
My Cowboys Journal

Return to “Finished Mods”