2017-2018 ROGERJINX ROSTER

RevanFan
Legend

Re: 2017-2018 ROGERJINX ROSTER

Postby RevanFan » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:25 pm

lstinziano wrote:After downloading the v19.0 of your rosters, my game crashes whenever I'm on the stadium selection menu and try to load certain stadiums, like the Chargers or Rams stadium on LA, Twickenham, Wembley or the Estadio Azteca. How can I fix this ? Thanks !

Did you install the FF/FI Mod? It's required, as is clearly stated in download post of this thread.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Sponsor

Sponsor

lstinziano
Rookie

Postby lstinziano » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:58 pm

RevanFan wrote:
lstinziano wrote:After downloading the v19.0 of your rosters, my game crashes whenever I'm on the stadium selection menu and try to load certain stadiums, like the Chargers or Rams stadium on LA, Twickenham, Wembley or the Estadio Azteca. How can I fix this ? Thanks !

Did you install the FF/FI Mod? It's required, as is clearly stated in download post of this thread.

Yeah, I have it installed since a bunch of months. Until yesterday I was using the v4.0 of this roster without any problem. Do you think unninstalling Madden 08, and then reinstalling the game as well as the FF/FI mod would help ? Because on the v4.0 those stadiums I'm having problems wouldn't show up on the stadium selection menu. Thanks for your help !

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:52 pm

lstinziano wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

Yeah, I have it installed since a bunch of months. Until yesterday I was using the v4.0 of this roster without any problem. Do you think unninstalling Madden 08, and then reinstalling the game as well as the FF/FI mod would help ? Because on the v4.0 those stadiums I'm having problems wouldn't show up on the stadium selection menu. Thanks for your help !

I would suggest downloading the latest FF/FI mod packages and making sure all the files are up to date.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Kriegsmarine
All-Pro

Postby Kriegsmarine » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:34 pm

What's the best method for moving players from the Reserved/Injured teams to a franchise? Moving them straight into the team with Madden Amp or some other way entirely?

EDIT: I moved some injured players to the Practice Squad with NZA 1.3 as they wouldn't fit into the team, and while they appear when I start a franchise, I run into another problem. Using the regular, unedited .ros, I can simulate seasons without any issues, but when I use my edited version, it stops automatically after a few games.

EDIT2: Moving them with Madden Amp seemed to work. I simulated four seasons without any issues. All I know is I'm confused as shit.

EDIT3: Scratch that. Still no idea what's causing it. After adding a couple of players, it stopped working. Then I did it all from scratch and now it's working again. If there's a trick to making it work, I'm all ears.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:38 pm

Kriegsmarine wrote:What's the best method for moving players from the Reserved/Injured teams to a franchise? Moving them straight into the team with Madden Amp or some other way entirely?

EDIT: I moved some injured players to the Practice Squad with NZA 1.3 as they wouldn't fit into the team, and while they appear when I start a franchise, I run into another problem. Using the regular, unedited .ros, I can simulate seasons without any issues, but when I use my edited version, it stops automatically after a few games.

EDIT2: Moving them with Madden Amp seemed to work. I simulated four seasons without any issues. All I know is I'm confused as shit.

EDIT3: Scratch that. Still no idea what's causing it. After adding a couple of players, it stopped working. Then I did it all from scratch and now it's working again. If there's a trick to making it work, I'm all ears.

Make sure there are no players in FA with contracts. Always auto reorder the depth chart everytime you use an external editor to move players. Check the basic troubleshooting guidelines posted in this forum.

David87124
Pro Bowl

Postby David87124 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:29 pm

I don't know if this topic fits into this forum, or whether you will do this again next year?

But, for the sake of those with little data base skills could you create some "New Coach" units. There are currently just enough coaches to fill up each team with 4 coaches. Would be nice to create some new coaches, if a current coach or the owner decide to change goals.

And yeah, I am renaming coaches that are about to retire. Can be risky and may want the old coach back if he comes back into the NFL.

Thanks,

PS: Saw your post on adding Jon Gruden after I posted this - hadn't checked the roster emails since early January 2018:)

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:16 pm

David87124 wrote:I don't know if this topic fits into this forum, or whether you will do this again next year?

But, for the sake of those with little data base skills could you create some "New Coach" units. There are currently just enough coaches to fill up each team with 4 coaches. Would be nice to create some new coaches, if a current coach or the owner decide to change goals.

And yeah, I am renaming coaches that are about to retire. Can be risky and may want the old coach back if he comes back into the NFL.

Thanks,

PS: Saw your post on adding Jon Gruden after I posted this - hadn't checked the roster emails since early January 2018:)

Hello there. Yes I am planning to continue the 2018-2019 roster. I am currently updating the coaches since I have not done that last year. Well about your wish, the game only reads about 218 - more or less. I tried before adding more but it crashes the roster. The game somehow fills up the coach list by promoting retired players to coaches in your franchise.

Viper652
All-Pro

Postby Viper652 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:30 pm

Wonder why its taking so long for EA to have the latest ratings

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:05 am

why not take out the retired players that haven't coached and coaches that are not in coaching any more?
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:50 am

Actually, I am done with the roster together with the "FINAL" ratings except for the finalization of the STAD and TEAM table since I have been modifying the "FIELDART" recently. And now, since I let my newly installed Windows 10 update itself again, it became slow and might go useless again that prompted to re-install it in the first place. Sorry for the delay but I am having issues with my laptop and wish I fix it soon.

Return to “Rosters”