Anything and everything.
RevanFan
Legend

Re: What're YOU Playing? I

Postby RevanFan » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:37 pm

trey31 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
trey31 wrote:
I had to end my Elder Scrolls addiction back before Skyrim came out. Oblivion was amazing...

I bought Skyrim and played 109 minutes before I decided I had to go back into "Rehab Mode." I knew there was no way I wouldn't be even worse with Skyrim than I was with Oblivion.

Sadly, I haven't even played two hours of Skyrim. :cry:

My mom has played over 1000 hours of Skyrim on PC, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation VR. So... yeah. Addictive.

Well we found out RevanFan has the cool mom on the board. :D

Yep. My family never really has any free money, because every time we get some money to spend, it goes on video games and tech, haha.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Sponsor

Sponsor

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:38 pm

RevanFan wrote:
trey31 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:My mom has played over 1000 hours of Skyrim on PC, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation VR. So... yeah. Addictive.

Yep. My family never really has any free money, because every time we get some money to spend, it goes on video games and tech, haha.

Hey...my mom's got plenty of games from the NES to 3DS.

In other news, I finally got a Nintendo Switch and am currently invested in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Should be getting Splatoon 2 within a week.

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:25 pm

ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
trey31 wrote:

Hey...my mom's got plenty of games from the NES to 3DS.

In other news, I finally got a Nintendo Switch and am currently invested in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Should be getting Splatoon 2 within a week.

My mom hates video games. But My aunt still plays her NES. Her PCB melted a while back, asked me if I could take it home and maybe fix it. After I opened it up, I decided to just replace her NES with mine :lol: she thinks I'm a tech genius, I think I'm just a nice dude.
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:29 pm

I actually got a Nintendo Switch for Christmas. Not because I asked for it. I didn't. I got it because my mom didn't want me mooching off of hers, haha.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:38 pm

RevanFan wrote:I actually got a Nintendo Switch for Christmas. Not because I asked for it. I didn't. I got it because my mom didn't want me mooching off of hers, haha.

That's awesome.
"Here, have your own...now leave mine alone!!" - I love that.

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:57 am

RevanFan wrote:I actually got a Nintendo Switch for Christmas. Not because I asked for it. I didn't. I got it because my mom didn't want me mooching off of hers, haha.

Wow, I've never heard of anyone getting a console for that reason... what games do you have / plan on playing? I've been playing Mario Odyssey, Snipperclips, and Worms WMD for the past month or so.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:00 pm

Danchat wrote:

Wow, I've never heard of anyone getting a console for that reason... what games do you have / plan on playing? I've been playing Mario Odyssey, Snipperclips, and Worms WMD for the past month or so.

I guess I should take the time to leave my friend code here. SW-4776-2500-5028

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:59 pm

Danchat wrote:

Brutal honesty, is Mario Odyssey worth the $360 price of admission? (I love Mario but not all Mario, if that makes sense)

Also, not that I'm advocating this, but Switch firmware version 3.0 got hacked and if you go online it's going to update the firmware (soon if it hasn't already) but, hey, homebrew :lol:
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:56 pm

trey31 wrote:
Danchat wrote:

Brutal honesty, is Mario Odyssey worth the $360 price of admission? (I love Mario but not all Mario, if that makes sense)

Also, not that I'm advocating this, but Switch firmware version 3.0 got hacked and if you go online it's going to update the firmware (soon if it hasn't already) but, hey, homebrew :lol:

If you're only going to play Mario Odyssey on the Switch, then paying $360 is too much. But the Switch already has a strong library with many great games on the horizon, so I'd say it was worth the investment. Plus this console has The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, which is one of the best games of all time IMO.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:06 pm

Anyone here play CTGP-R for Mario Kart Wii? It's an astounding custom track mod that I recommend.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”