World League of American Football

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:54 pm

Well, anyway, here is this roster I have been working on for years. I had big plans for this, but like many other things it got lost while living real life. Oh well, without much fanfare here is my World League of American Football project.

First things first, you will need!! elguapo's Madden 07 Stadiums found here http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=18667

this roster was based on his default roster and eventually I will use many of those stadiums for these custom teams.

Below is the roster file and the art files. Almost all of the art comes from that custom team pack available for download on the football-freaks wiki page.

I combined the original 1991 and 1992 rosters together to give each team 55 members. A few got bumped on to the other 5 "expansion teams". Included is the original Barcelona Dragons, Birmingham Fire, Frankfurt Galaxy, London Monarchs, Montreal Machine, NY/NJ Knights, Ohio Glory, Orlando Thunder, Raleigh (I dropped the Durham) Skyhawks, Sacramento Surge, and San Antonio Riders. Also included is Hamburg Sea Devils, Cologne Centurions, Rhein Miners [artwork courtesy of maddenteams.com, I couldn't use the Fire, again, right ?], Scottish Claymores and Amsterdam Admirals. These teams have 100% real players from the era. All sixteen custom teams have 100% real players. There is also a neat selection of 100% real players in the free agent pool.

The players' ages are accurate as of March 1st, 1992.
Attachments
WLAF92.ros
(2.04 MiB) Downloaded 171 times
Custom Art.rar
(752.23 KiB) Downloaded 195 times
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

Sponsor

Sponsor

KO'BBF
MVP

Re: World League of American Football

Postby KO'BBF » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:57 pm

The uniforms suck. I would still be very interested in anyone who could make accurate looking uniforms for these teams. The Birmingham Fire logo is the worst one because the flame color is swapped. But I couldn't do any better. I would appreciate if it could be a custom uniform DAT file, for 07. Because 07 is the king! :D
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:49 am

The Xmod has the Dragons,the Claymores and Monarchs uniforms. Most of the time TPF files are converted to DAT but there is nothing wrong to convert a DAT uniform into a TPF.

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:02 pm

this is my "official" release of my lil World League of American Football project for Madden 07.

You will need elguapo's stadiums (look up ^^) as many of them are used in this.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2uh6p5r75lzg5ah/wlaf92.rar

This is a 1992 project for the original World League of American Football. In that zipped folder you can download here https://www.mediafire.com/file/2uh6p5r75lzg5ah/wlaf92.rar you will find a roster, the custom art, the exported teams, and a ready to roll 16 team franchise.

Also!!! there is a roster for Madden 08 included. This roster includes 16 teams, the 11 original WLAFers and 5 "expansion" teams, Rhein Miners, Scottish Claymores, Amsterdam Admirals, Cologne Centurions, and Hamburg Sea Devils. All loaded with 100% real players who are ready to play for the 1992 season.

The franchise is all ready to play at week 1 with competition for the 16 teams WLAF teams and the other 16 teams cancel each other out on the schedule and have been removed from the conference listings.

The original roster has been redone with exporting and importing the original teams on a clean default without messing with the coaches. So its all good. The free agents were unfortunately lost.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2uh6p5r75lzg5ah/wlaf92.rar

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:31 pm

Thank you very much to those of you who downloaded the WLAF92 packet for 07. After playing a few weeks into the franchise, unfortunately I found a few mistakes.

I misspelled RalEigh on the endzone art. Also I misspelled Claymores WR Ricardo Cartwright's name. I left out a T in CarTwright.

I noticed, too, I did not edit Sea Devils QB Mike Buck's height and weight and left them at the default 5'10, 210. In 1992 Michael was 6'2, 218.

I apologize for these mistakes and I appreciate your business. :)

stratonascar
Veteran

Postby stratonascar » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:45 am

I Wish You Can Do a 1992 Roster Set for Madden NFL 08 with all the Real Players from the 1992 NFL Season in order to play with the WLAF Teams.

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:04 am

stratonascar wrote:I Wish You Can Do a 1992 Roster Set for Madden NFL 08 with all the Real Players from the 1992 NFL Season in order to play with the WLAF Teams.

you mean just a straight up 1992 NFL roster ? check this thread, there may be one. http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16968

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:11 am

hey hope those custom art files were good..use them how ever you like...
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Return to “Madden 07 PC”