Sponsor

Futual
All-Pro

Re: New & Improved Futual--AceofSpades

Postby Futual » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:53 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:
AceofSpades wrote:thxx futual mark improvement in ratings :D

Dude what the hell....

Yeah he did transpose to a more powerful roster which he is known for that :ugeek:

AceofSpades
All-Pro

Postby AceofSpades » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:45 pm

ok Ive been PMs as to some ratings increase of certain players ,Ill give examples why.

Adrian Clayborn on jinx 14 str 84 tackle 79 no way he is rated this low HE IS MUSH STRONGER THAN AN 84
Attachments
AC.gif
AC.gif
AC.gif (176.36 KiB) Viewed 2418 times

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:28 pm

AceofSpades wrote:ok Ive been PMs as to some ratings increase of certain players ,Ill give examples why.

Adrian Clayborn on jinx 14 str 84 tackle 79 no way he is rated this low HE IS MUSH STRONGER THAN AN 84

You realize his ratings are based on the actual Madden roster, right? And your judgement of a player's strength is purely subjective.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

AceofSpades
All-Pro

Postby AceofSpades » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:57 pm

RevanFan wrote:
AceofSpades wrote:ok Ive been PMs as to some ratings increase of certain players ,Ill give examples why.

You realize his ratings are based on the actual Madden roster, right? And your judgement of a player's strength is purely subjective.

Yes,but,its not based on 08PC madden engine ,just in terms of ratings,although 08 PC is a different platform the same ratings coordinator Donny Moore tabulated 08 engine.Madden ratings don't exactly translate to PS4 XBOX because of different game engines, no matter how you look at it. You still need to have a speed scale that translates differently between both game engines.
Clayborn wrecked Dallas unstoppable so I'm adding more power to distinguish himself for the ordinary DT.not IN ANYWAY SAYING JINX IS NOT ACCURATE

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:26 pm

AceofSpades wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

Yes,but,its not based on 08PC madden engine ,just in terms of ratings,although 08 PC is a different platform the same ratings coordinator Donny Moore tabulated 08 engine.Madden ratings don't exactly translate to PS4 XBOX because of different game engines, no matter how you look at it. You still need to have a speed scale that translates differently between both game engines.
Clayborn wrecked Dallas unstoppable so I'm adding more power to distinguish himself for the ordinary DT.not IN ANYWAY SAYING JINX IS NOT ACCURATE

Roger adjusted the rating scale so it would translate properly.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

AceofSpades
All-Pro

Postby AceofSpades » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:36 pm

RevanFan wrote:
AceofSpades wrote:
RevanFan wrote:You realize his ratings are based on the actual Madden roster, right? And your judgement of a player's strength is purely subjective.

Roger adjusted the rating scale so it would translate properly.

His adjustment was post season,adjustments need to be made to reflect current seasonal ratings ,Wentz and Keenum are other examples ,would you not agree their post seasonal ratings would need adjusting?

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:55 pm

if you had looked at the week one roster compared to week 14 roster( and the others released) guys moved up or down in ratings based off what Madden released. His final roster has yet to be released with all transactions.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Futual
All-Pro

Postby Futual » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:18 pm

BUS36 wrote:if you had looked at the week one roster compared to week 14 roster( and the others released) guys moved up or down in ratings based off what Madden released. His final roster has yet to be released with all transactions.

Ace has a point,looking for example Ross WR Bengals Jinx 98 sp yet he set record at combine breaking Chris Johnson record and Johnson was 99 sp

Ace has him 99 sp and should be 100 certainly not slower than Chris Johnson
Attachments
Ross.gif
Ross.gif
Ross.gif (178 KiB) Viewed 2382 times

AceofSpades
All-Pro

Re: AceofSpades- H.B.S

Postby AceofSpades » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:19 pm

Utilize skill drills and mini camp to improve,you can with our HBS -Ace rosters

Return to “Rosters”