Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Jeff1959
Rookie

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby Jeff1959 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:57 pm

I have had a different problem crop up. After updating the FF/FI mod, when I attempt to start Madden from the scripts program, I get to the opening Kickoff of ANY game (exhibition or franchise), and the game crashes. So I thought there was something with the game or mod. I uninstalled everything. Redownloaded and installed the game. Then I patched it. I copied the exe file over. Then I redownloaded and reinstalled FF/FI mod. Played with mod's default roster, without scripts. Ran scripts and game crashed at kickoff. Eventually, I tried to run scripts, then start mainapp from the shortcut on my desktop and lo and behold, the scripts and the game played nice together.

If you are having trouble with the scripts, try starting them, and then run Madden from outside of the Script program. Seems to be working that way for me. Not sure why or what happened, but this is a work around the problem.
Jeff

Aaron Roger's injury just shows the Packers would be the NFC North version of the Browns without him.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Felixolen
Rookie

Postby Felixolen » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:31 am

Hello... I'm having a problem with the "speed up superstar game" script in combination with JDHalftrack's SuperStar Utility

I'm using the utility to change the camera while playing superstar to "widescreen", but...
When doing this the speedup script won't stop while my player is on the field, making the game pretty much unplayable.

Any way to possibly fix this ?

prevas
All-Pro

Postby prevas » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:14 pm

rambolz wrote:Has anyone else had issues with the TD on front of goal line script? I just don't feel like it's working, yesterday I replayed every TD in a game and in every case the whistle blew when the ball crosses the middle on the goal line, not the front.

There was even a case when my player with the ball clearly over the front of the goal line was tackled, but no TD because the ball was just short of the middle point of the goal line.

The first down part of the script seems to be working though..not sure if it's something that could be looked at, or if it's just a problem for me. Thanks!

Works fine for me, definitely had goal line situations where i got a TD as soon as i reached the front of the goal line

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:27 pm

rambolz wrote:Has anyone else had issues with the TD on front of goal line script? I just don't feel like it's working, yesterday I replayed every TD in a game and in every case the whistle blew when the ball crosses the middle on the goal line, not the front.

There was even a case when my player with the ball clearly over the front of the goal line was tackled, but no TD because the ball was just short of the middle point of the goal line.

The first down part of the script seems to be working though..not sure if it's something that could be looked at, or if it's just a problem for me. Thanks!

The issue may not be the script but the location of the goal line. It could be a case like the "out of bounds" lines not placed correctly.

rambolz
All-Pro

Postby rambolz » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:56 pm

elguapo wrote:

The issue may not be the script but the location of the goal line. It could be a case like the "out of bounds" lines not placed correctly.

Could be..any easy fix for this? I'm using the newest FF-FI mod, not sure if those fields have the goal line correctly set.

And, what exactly does the script do?

calhoupe
All-Pro

Postby calhoupe » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:52 pm

I think this is the case with the new mod. After testing I've moved the x axis line in order to score a TD from 49.67 to 49.6 (50 is a TD by default) and made the same change to the first down script. It's important when testing this to go into Practice Mode with Offense Only and dive over the Goal Line on a run play. Then on instant replay move the camera to the goal line and rotate so you're looking straight down on the goal line so you can see the instant the ball touches the goal line. The whistle will sound even in slow motion.

I'm using the utility to change the camera while playing superstar to "widescreen", but...
When doing this the speedup script won't stop while my player is on the field, making the game pretty much unplayable.

Sorry, I have enough problem supporting my own application much less how it might interact with different applications.

rambolz
All-Pro

Postby rambolz » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:58 pm

calhoupe wrote:

I think this is the case with the new mod. After testing I've moved the x axis line in order to score a TD from 49.67 to 49.6 (50 is a TD by default) and made the same change to the first down script. It's important when testing this to go into Practice Mode with Offense Only and dive over the Goal Line on a run play. Then on instant replay move the camera to the goal line and rotate so you're looking straight down on the goal line so you can see the instant the ball touches the goal line. The whistle will sound even in slow motion.

Thank you!

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:35 am

calhoupe wrote:

Sorry, I have enough problem supporting my own application much less how it might interact with different applications.
Does this mean there is a version 1.66 to download if you made changes?
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

calhoupe
All-Pro

Postby calhoupe » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:51 am

Not yet; I still have things I'm trying to fix.

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:54 am

calhoupe wrote:Not yet; I still have things I'm trying to fix.

Keep up the good work!

Return to “Utilities”