iPhone X

Anything and everything.
peterparker
Banned

iPhone X

Postby peterparker » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:40 pm

You can pre-order it now, but who has that kind of money? And, who wants to hear a joke?
Spoiler:
:lol: iPhone X :lol:

iPhone X

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: iPhone X

Postby RevanFan » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:52 pm

peterparker wrote:You can pre-order it now, but who has that kind of money? And, who wants to hear a joke?
Spoiler:

The iPhone X is actually fairly impressive, (probably more so the new version of iOS rather than the phone, but still...), but for that price, it's nowhere near worth it. I just recently got myself a Google Pixel (from last generation, I know), and I quite love it. Slapped on Android Oreo and it's doing me quite well.

I've never owned an iPhone. I never will own an iPhone. But I'm at least willing to admit that iOS 11 is impressive.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

peterparker
Banned

Postby peterparker » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:54 pm

RevanFan wrote:
peterparker wrote:You can pre-order it now, but who has that kind of money? And, who wants to hear a joke?
Spoiler:

I never will own an iPhone.

Why not? iOS 11 is impressive, even not on the iPhone X. I have an iPod touch 6, (I wish it was an iPhone, (My parents won't let me have one (I don't have a job)))

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:57 pm

peterparker wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
Spoiler:

I never will own an iPhone.

Why not?

Because I hate that they force you into using a whole ton of crapware apps and make it difficult to uninstall them. Because I hate their lack of customization. Because I hate how difficult it is to code apps for them. Because Android is far superior in customization, personalization, and its open source kernel allows for potential custom versions of the operating system if you happen to be proficient in building operating systems. And iPhones are way overpriced.

EDIT: Oh, and the much higher number of free and open source software available for Android is a big plus.
My Cowboys Journal

peterparker
Banned

Postby peterparker » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:00 pm

RevanFan wrote:
peterparker wrote:
RevanFan wrote:I never will own an iPhone.

Why not?

Because I hate that they force you into using a whole ton of crapware apps and make it difficult to uninstall them. Because I hate their lack of customization. Because I hate how difficult it is to code apps for them. Because Android is far superior in customization, personalization, and its open source kernel allows for potential custom versions of the operating system if you happen to be proficient in building operating systems. And iPhones are way overpriced.

EDIT: Oh, and the much higher number of free and open source software available for Android is a big plus.

That's exactly what one of my friends says...........................................

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:18 pm

peterparker wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
peterparker wrote:Why not?

That's exactly what one of my friends says...........................................

Those are all pretty common complaints from people who are either "Android fanboys", or happen to be fans of ability to personalize and customize. I also hear those complaints often from people with a mind toward computer science.

One more thing I don't quite like, though this one is a "bit" petty... They call their entry level employees "geniuses".
My Cowboys Journal

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:32 pm

The reason I won't buy any iPhone ever in two words:

Planned. Obsolescence.

peterparker
Banned

Postby peterparker » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:50 pm

All 3 of us have our own opinions.........................................
Spoiler:
:lol: But mine's a fact. :lol:
Spoiler:
:lol: Just kidding :lol:

achernar
Hall of Fame

Postby achernar » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:17 pm

I'm buy a Vernee Mix 2 --- excited to unbox him...

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:12 pm

My Cowboys Journal

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”