The NBA Finals: Cavs and Warriors...again.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Re: The NBA Finals: Cavs and Warriors...again.

Postby 1312qohelet » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:03 am

ultimatum77 wrote:
Only 1 game, it will still result in an overall Warriors series win....GS celebrates at home in game 5 clincher...

Most likely.
I was impressed by Cleveland, though. There's a lot of teams, past and present - teams that are considered "All-Time Greats" - that would have folded in this situation.
GS played an awesome game here. Sure, Cleveland scored 86 in the first half, but the Warriors scored 68 and stayed on their heels nearly the entire game.
In fact, there was a point in the 3rd quarter, where I really thought GS was going to take the game over.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:12 am

1312qohelet wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:
Only 1 game, it will still result in an overall Warriors series win....GS celebrates at home in game 5 clincher...

Most likely.
I was impressed by Cleveland, though. There's a lot of teams, past and present - teams that are considered "All-Time Greats" - that would have folded in this situation.
GS played an awesome game here. Sure, Cleveland scored 86 in the first half, but the Warriors scored 68 and stayed on their heels nearly the entire game.
In fact, there was a point in the 3rd quarter, where I really thought GS was going to take the game over.

Awesome game? :lol:

Pardon my French, but that was the worst Removed Finals game I have ever seen.

The officiating was terrible, half of the time, Cleveland wasn't even being fouled. And these stupid officials actually TRIED to get Draymond ejected from the game.

And when you say GS played an awesome game, do you mean only Durant? Curry and Thompson were both shut down and hardly did ANYTHING! :roll:

The officiating in this game was heavily biased so Cleveland could win. Just my silly opinion guys.

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:55 pm

Kevin5455 wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:

Most likely.

The officiating was terrible, half of the time, Cleveland wasn't even being fouled. And these stupid officials actually TRIED to get Draymond ejected from the game.

And when you say GS played an awesome game, do you mean only Durant? Curry and Thompson were both shut down and hardly did ANYTHING! :roll:

The officiating in this game was heavily biased so Cleveland could win. Just my silly opinion guys.

L A N G U A G E

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:14 pm

Post modified. Please follow the site rules.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:30 pm

Okay, so maybe I went a little too far. :oops: :mrgreen:

But seriously guys, what did you think of the officiating in this game?!?!?!

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:25 pm

Kevin5455 wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:

Most likely.

I obviously don't care as much as you do. I couldn't care less who wins.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:24 pm

Kevin5455 wrote:Okay, so maybe I went a little too far. :oops: :mrgreen:

But seriously guys, what did you think of the officiating in this game?!?!?!

it makes financial sense for the NBA because GS can increase their local revenue by 2 billion or something....I read it on a sports website plus extending the finals is financially lucrative for the NBA all around.....

Most sports are pre-fixed before the game....now some will say I'm a wacko etc....but there is a part of the "dark web" where you can know the final score/prediction before the game even starts and most people make bets using this inside information....

I don't care who says what there is no way Cleveland could come back down 3-1 last year and win the title....that thing was fixed via reffing and when Ayesha curry wrote so she was probably quickly told by the NBA to take down the tweet......the cavs are a talent inferior team to the warriors......if the refs don't help them they dont have a chance against the warriors....

again I don't have proof but using sound logic and also watching the games lebron always gets favorable foul calls and he's great at acting.....if someone barely touches him he falls to the floor and gives an oscar worthy performance of cringing and wailing, flailing arms and rolling on the floor....bravo Lebron bravo.....

I hope GS closes out the cavs......if the zebras stay out of the way...it will happen...
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

achernar
Hall of Fame

Postby achernar » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:10 pm

James Harden leads the race for the 2018 Oscar

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:56 am

And so the Warriors win and they are your 2017 NBA Champions.

I didn't like the Warriors at first, but after realizing that Kevin Durant did a lot, I guess they really did deserve it :) .

"Oh Sweet Revenge"

...now I can go back to focusing on Regents Exams. :D

IceyJFish
All-Pro

Postby IceyJFish » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:10 pm

warriors my time since 2009

Return to “Basketball”