No votes
Other
No votes

Total votes: 15

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Best Player in the NBA

Postby JSamuel » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:52 pm

Who is the best player currently playing in the National Basketball Association? Cast your vote!

Best Player in the NBA

Sponsor

Sponsor

achernar
Hall of Fame

Re: Best Player in the NBA

Postby achernar » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:00 pm

depends...

currently playing Lebron James... maybe in GOAT conversation for some...

but for MVP of the first half of the season (pre All Star)
I think Westbrook deserves it..

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:00 pm

achernar wrote:depends...

currently playing Lebron James... maybe in GOAT conversation for some...

but for MVP of the first half of the season (pre All Star)
I think Westbrook deserves it..

I agree, Westbrook deserves the MVP. I voted for him here... I guess I'll change it though; I think LeBron James is the best.

Somebody voted Steph Curry. His sniping skills were exiting last year, but he's not as good this year. Plus, he's not even an all-around good basketball player. He can just shoot threes. Ask him to dunk and it would be shameful.

achernar
Hall of Fame

Postby achernar » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:32 am

No one in the brodcast of the last Thunder vs Warriors put James in the MVP race....
but if you look to his stats, he is playing very good

I'm bet in James Harden in the post All-Star half of the season...
he could step up...

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:20 am

That was a great game last night. (Thunder vs Pelicans)

Not even Demarcus Cousins and Anthony Davis together were able to beat Russ and the Thunder.

I think Demarcus Cousins may have some settling-in to do.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:07 am

My man westbrook is hands down the best point guard in the league no question. I've been a fan of him once he came into his own in the NBA around 2010 when he started getting bigger minutes. I think he carries himself with class both on and off court. I love his intensity, effort on both sides of the ball and his all around competitiveness. The guy plays hard to win and you won't catch him like other stars (cue player like Andrew Bynum) who just go half hardheartedly to collect a paycheck and doesn't put grit/effort to get the win as best they can.
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:56 am

ultimatum77 wrote:My man westbrook is hands down the best point guard in the league no question. I've been a fan of him once he came into his own in the NBA around 2010 when he started getting bigger minutes. I think he carries himself with class both on and off court. I love his intensity, effort on both sides of the ball and his all around competitiveness. The guy plays hard to win and you won't catch him like other stars (cue player like Andrew Bynum) who just go half hardheartedly to collect a paycheck and doesn't put grit/effort to get the win as best they can.

Man, this is getting frusturating. The Thunder have lost three games in a row, the last one to stupid Mark Cuban's team...

We had better beat Portland on the 7th.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:53 am

JSamuel wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:My man westbrook is hands down the best point guard in the league no question. I've been a fan of him once he came into his own in the NBA around 2010 when he started getting bigger minutes. I think he carries himself with class both on and off court. I love his intensity, effort on both sides of the ball and his all around competitiveness. The guy plays hard to win and you won't catch him like other stars (cue player like Andrew Bynum) who just go half hardheartedly to collect a paycheck and doesn't put grit/effort to get the win as best they can.

Man, this is getting frusturating. The Thunder have lost three games in a row, the last one to stupid Mark Cuban's team...

I used to be a Dallas fan for quite a while because of Dirk but Cuban has no business running that team, he has no concept of team building. After his 2011 championship he completely demolished that good team full of vets, sure some retired but they could have had another 2 yrs of contention in the playoffs. Instead he decides to rupture the whole team and leave Dirk with no supporting cast. Mark Cuban sucks plain and simple, I used to have respect for him but with his lack of skills in team building (always being cheap for Grade A players or getting C grade talent at best for an exhorbitant price) and his wacky politicking in things he has no clue about). He just reminds me of a dude with lot of money but not much knowledge of some things he meddles in (like Nba team building) lol. He should step aside like Jerry Jones did and let his son run the GM part of the organization. Look at how Big D turned out after years of JJ's busted draft picks his son stephen knows how to pick them and build a winning roster. His O line is a result of Stephen not JJ who would have picked up the headcase manziel lol and Dallas would have really been screwed....

Cuban should get a GM with experience and knowledge not himself....i mean chandler parsons dude come on! 3rd string bench dude at best....not a quality starter by any means sure he'll give you points once in a while but not going to be melo or lebron or love on a consistent night in/out basis....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:04 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:
JSamuel wrote:

I used to be a Dallas fan for quite a while because of Dirk but Cuban has no business running that team, he has no concept of team building. After his 2011 championship he completely demolished that good team full of vets, sure some retired but they could have had another 2 yrs of contention in the playoffs. Instead he decides to rupture the whole team and leave Dirk with no supporting cast. Mark Cuban sucks plain and simple, I used to have respect for him but with his lack of skills in team building (always being cheap for Grade A players or getting C grade talent at best for an exhorbitant price) and his wacky politicking in things he has no clue about). He just reminds me of a dude with lot of money but not much knowledge of some things he meddles in (like Nba team building) lol. He should step aside like Jerry Jones did and let his son run the GM part of the organization. Look at how Big D turned out after years of JJ's busted draft picks his son stephen knows how to pick them and build a winning roster. His O line is a result of Stephen not JJ who would have picked up the headcase manziel lol and Dallas would have really been screwed....

Cuban should get a GM with experience and knowledge not himself....i mean chandler parsons dude come on! 3rd string bench dude at best....not a quality starter by any means sure he'll give you points once in a while but not going to be melo or lebron or love on a consistent night in/out basis....

In my opinion, Mark Cuban is an idiot. Plain and simple.

He completely sucks at owning the Mavs, his comments about Russell Westbrook are obviously incorrect and immature, and him saying he wanted to be Hillary Clinton's vice president... I don't even want to get into that.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:30 am

JSamuel wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:
JSamuel wrote:Man, this is getting frusturating. The Thunder have lost three games in a row, the last one to stupid Mark Cuban's team...

In my opinion, Mark Cuban is an idiot. Plain and simple.

He completely sucks at owning the Mavs, his comments about Russell Westbrook are obviously incorrect and immature, and him saying he wanted to be Hillary Clinton's vice president... I don't even want to get into that.

Agree!

Return to “Basketball”