Golden State

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Golden State

Postby JSamuel » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:45 am

The Warriors are looking pretty fearsome already, and it's just the preseason. Of course, this is no surprise to anyone, since they have:

Stephen Curry
    Kevin Durant (the traitor)
    Klay Thompson
    Draymond Green
    Andre Iguodala
    Shaun Livingston
They also happen to have Steve Kerr, who is probably the best coach in the NBA right now. I have no clue how they lost that first game.

Warriors fans are bandwagoners. So I'm just gonna jump on the Russell Westbrook roller coaster, and ride it to tomorrow. Go Thunder!

Golden State

Sponsor

Sponsor

SupermanFan1
Pro Bowl

Re: Golden State

Postby SupermanFan1 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:28 pm

They're a classy team, although, they'd be better if most of them didn't support Colin Kaepernick, and his disrespect for God's Great America.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:36 pm

SupermanFan1 wrote:They're a classy team, although, they'd be better if most of them didn't support Colin Kaepernick, and his disrespect for God's Great America.

God's great America is only great because people have the freedom to do what Kaepernick is doing. Yes, I think Colin Kaepernick is a complete idiot, and I think he has no idea what he's doing, and I think he needs to actually try and figure out what the hell he's supporting. But still, because of this great nation we live in, he has the freedom to do what he's doing, whether we like it or not.

If Hillary Clinton gets elected, we're going to lose even more freedoms then we already have. I'm not asking for a debate with RevanFan when I say that, but I believe its' true.

SupermanFan1
Pro Bowl

Postby SupermanFan1 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:49 pm

GO TRUMP AND PENCE!!!!

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:20 am

JSamuel wrote:If Hillary Clinton gets elected, we're going to lose even more freedoms then we already have. I'm not asking for a debate with RevanFan when I say that, but I believe its' true.

Like I've said in the past, a Clinton victory means likely stronger background checks on guns (good thing) and more freedoms for everyone, especially social groups that have long been screwed over. It also means our president won't be able to handle email properly. Frick, I could have done her server better.

Regardless, this is a discussion for another place, most certainly not here. Keep it on topic from now on.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:11 pm

JSamuel wrote:The Warriors are looking pretty fearsome already, and it's just the preseason. Of course, this is no surprise to anyone, since they have:

Stephen Curry
    Klay Thompson
    Draymond Green
    Andre Iguodala
    Shaun Livingston
They also happen to have Steve Kerr, who is probably the best coach in the NBA right now. I have no clue how they lost that first game.

Warriors fans are bandwagoners. So I'm just gonna jump on the Russell Westbrook roller coaster, and ride it to tomorrow. Go Thunder!

Yea I like RW and the Thunder and have been a huge fan since they moved to OKC from seattle.....I'm not into this whole super team thing where people get together and make an all-star team like a video game roster and then outscore everyone else like Miami did 2010-14.....I like it when the team has great balance and at max 1/2 superstars that have to will their team to victory and make for closer games.....super teams like the cavaliers or warriors are boring to watch especially after they get a lead they never lose usually so by the 2nd quarter you can turn the tv off b/c the game is already over lol.....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:44 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:
JSamuel wrote:The Warriors are looking pretty fearsome already, and it's just the preseason. Of course, this is no surprise to anyone, since they have:

Stephen Curry
    Klay Thompson
    Draymond Green
    Andre Iguodala
    Shaun Livingston

Yea I like RW and the Thunder and have been a huge fan since they moved to OKC from seattle.....I'm not into this whole super team thing where people get together and make an all-star team like a video game roster and then outscore everyone else like Miami did 2010-14.....I like it when the team has great balance and at max 1/2 superstars that have to will their team to victory and make for closer games.....super teams like the cavaliers or warriors are boring to watch especially after they get a lead they never lose usually so by the 2nd quarter you can turn the tv off b/c the game is already over lol.....

I know right? Some people say that super teams are "good for the NBA," but it seems like 30% of NBA fans like the Warriors. That can't be good for the NBA.

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Postby AaronS » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:42 pm

As a Seattle-ite and Sonic fan when Durant was drafted, I will always root for him.

It was painful rooting for him while he played for OKC, knowing his success would be their success. Hope he wins 6 or 8 rings with the Warriors, or elsewhere. Clay Bennett deserves nothing less.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:20 pm

AaronS wrote:As a Seattle-ite and Sonic fan when Durant was drafted, I will always root for him.

It was painful rooting for him while he played for OKC, knowing his success would be their success.

I've heard you Washington State people don't like how we stole your team. Is everyone over there still mad at us? Do you guys want us to lose every game? I suppose I understand how you feel. If the Thunder moved somewhere else, I would hate them too.

I used to like Durant, but I always liked Westbrook better. Now that Durant has become a villainous traitor, I despise him. Especially since he went to the Warriors, who I already hated in the first place.

By the way, why aren't you a Seahawks fan? If I lived in Seattle, it would be easy to root for the Shutdown Secondary, Legion of Boom. The Seahawks have Russell Wilson, a host of talented receivers, and cool uniforms. You guys have even won the Super Bowl recently. And I bet you receive negative feedback all the time from fans of the home-town team. Why'd you choose Green Bay?

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Postby AaronS » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:32 pm

You didn't steal our team, first of all.

Howard Schultz (Starbucks owner) was the biggest problem. He made a bad investment buying the Sonics. He found out Seattle wouldn't play ball with him on a new arena and quickly jumped ship. He put the team up for sale and the best offer he got for the team was from out-of-towners. Pretty much a douche move, but he didn't care.

The city of Seattle shot themselves in the foot in their own right. They thought they could muscle the NBA into staying in Seattle due to a lease agreement in place with the Sonics. WRONG! They continue to shoot themselves in the foot to this day. A developer (Chris Hansen) bought land and was ready to build a new arena, only for his land usage plan to be denied by City Council. Honestly, the City just doesn't deserve the NBA right now. They can't find their ass with either hand.

The NBA doesn't deserve Seattle either, for that matter. To leave a this market FOR OKLAHOMA CITY is the worst business decision imaginable. Aside from New York, Chicago and Los Angeles, there isn't a more profitable market to be a part of. The recession barely made a dent here. It just slowed housing sales. Only IDIOTS would leave here. Same with Vancouver, another tech hub with tons of young professionals with disposable income. Yet the NBA would rather operate in outposts. Foolish.

I hold no ill will toward Oklahoma City, personally. As far as I'm concerned, you deserve a team, and it's pretty clear you'll support it. But it's a shame (for me) it was MY team. That's not your fault.

I'll spare you my opinion of Clay Bennett and David Stern. I'll just say I side with Bill Simmons.

.. but I can't finish this post without saying the story of Clay Bennett serving an appetizer of testicles to Seattle City Council is abhorrent and disgusting. I do hope something horrendous befalls him before his time is up.

... nevermind, #$%@ the NBA for robbing me a decade of watching Kevin Durant. @$$holes!!

.... I don't dislike the Seahawks, they're just not my team. They nearly moved to Los Angeles when I was a kid, right after the Raiders and Rams left. By then, all my favorite Seahawks were retired, my favorite player was a young Brett Favre, and I just started following the Packers religiously.

I watch Seattle every week. They're pretty much the most entertaining team in football as far as I'm concerned. It's hard not to follow them if you live up here.

Return to “Basketball”