NBA playoffs

ultimatum77
MVP

NBA playoffs

Postby ultimatum77 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:29 pm

Anyone else keeping tabs / doing brackets for the NBA playoffs? I haven't done a bracket but I'm going with the Warriors vs. Bulls because they are looking strong lately and have beaten the Cavs during regular season. Cavs defense is not good enough imo to get back to the big dance just falling short in the EConf Finals in 6 games to the bulls. Warriors will win this year's Larry O'Brien Trophy also in 6 games
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

NBA playoffs

Sponsor

Sponsor

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Re: NBA playoffs

Postby JSamuel » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:14 am

It's going to be Warriors/Cavs

Nobody can beat the Warriors in a 7-game series, and no one can beat the Cavs in a 7-game series.

Sometimes I wish the NBA did something more like March Madness, then more teams would actually have a chance.
Play live online: Guide to Madden Online Play
In development: 5th and 6th Grade Football Mod

"When shooting a mime, don't use a silencer or his friends will hear you."

Kevin5455
All-Pro

Re: NBA playoffs

Postby Kevin5455 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:04 am

JSamuel wrote:It's going to be Warriors/Cavs

Nobody can beat the Warriors in a 7-game series, and no one can beat the Cavs in a 7-game series.

Sometimes I wish the NBA did something more like March Madness, then more teams would actually have a chance.

That's why I don't watch basketball anymore.

Return to “Basketball”