March Madness 2017

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Re: March Madness 2017

Postby 1312qohelet » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm

trey31 wrote:
mee wrote:Anyone what a second chance challenge? Basically the same idea, just you pick after this weekend's games end.

Do we make a new bracket in the same group?

I don't think so.
We did the second chance last year and if I remember correctly, it's a new group name and password.
You just start over and make picks of the remaining 8 games.

Sponsor

Sponsor

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:18 pm

2nd chance is up.
NAME: Footballidiot
Password:AtRdBB
Try figuring that one out :)
http://games.espn.com/second-chance-bra ... upID=48043
I'm gonna be away until late August

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:11 am

mee wrote:2nd chance is up.

Thanks for hooking that up, mee.

I think I got it:
0001.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:55 am

1312qohelet wrote:
mee wrote:2nd chance is up.

Thanks for hooking that up, mee.

I think I got it:
0001.JPG

I know this is aside the topic, but I completely forgot that I was the first person to join the site. Administrator and torontogrudlies are the same person, the site owner.

I would join the bracket, but I haven't watched a game of college basketball in about 6 or 7 years.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:05 am

RevanFan wrote:I know this is aside the topic, but I completely forgot that I was the first person to join the site. Administrator and torontogrudlies are the same person, the site owner.

I would join the bracket, but I haven't watched a game of college basketball in about 6 or 7 years.

That's the beauty of it all. It's a crap-shoot....well, for me, at least - lol.
I don't know jack about NCAA b-ball, but I have fun with picking games.

Heck, I'd probably join a group that picked Cricket matches if someone put one together here - lol

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:47 am

1312qohelet wrote:
RevanFan wrote:I know this is aside the topic, but I completely forgot that I was the first person to join the site. Administrator and torontogrudlies are the same person, the site owner.

Heck, I'd probably join a group that picked Cricket matches if someone put one together here - lol

That's how it is with me. I never even care about college basketball until March... and by then I have no idea who to pick. I usually just read some articles about it and base my picks off that.
In development: Kids Inc Mod

"If you're ever stuck in some underbrush in your underwear, don't start thinking about what other words have 'under' in them, because that's probably the first sign of jungle madness."
-Jack Handey

trey31
MVP

Postby trey31 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:08 pm

1312qohelet wrote:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/464850/

Cricket? Nobody understands cricket! You gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket!

I have this in my Steam wishlist. If it ever goes on sale I'll buy it. The reviews are mixed. They're all typed in English but, since I know nothing of cricket, the reviews are all Greek to me.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:16 pm

trey31 wrote:
I have this in my Steam wishlist. If it ever goes on sale I'll buy it. The reviews are mixed. They're all typed in English but, since I know nothing of cricket, the reviews are all Greek to me.

Haha....cool.
After a few hours on that game, or days, one could get at least some level of understanding

trey31
MVP

Postby trey31 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:29 pm

1312qohelet wrote:
trey31 wrote:

Haha....cool.
After a few hours on that game, or days, one could get at least some level of understanding

Lol you'd think! But I watched a 20 minute video on YouTube and tbh I wasn't 100% sure what the score was. What's a Wicket? An ewok?

I felt like 90% of women watching American Football:

Are the Bulls playing?

Wrong sport, wrong decade.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:39 pm

trey31 wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:
trey31 wrote:

Haha....cool.

Lol you'd think! But I watched a 20 minute video on YouTube and tbh I wasn't 100% sure what the score was. What's a Wicket? An ewok?

Here's an ewok:
Spoiler:

Do you know anything about lacrosse? Do lacrosse fans even exist? Do you pronounce lacrosse like this: (LAH-crows) or like this: (lah-CROSS)?

I have so many questions about that sport.
In development: Kids Inc Mod

"If you're ever stuck in some underbrush in your underwear, don't start thinking about what other words have 'under' in them, because that's probably the first sign of jungle madness."
-Jack Handey

Return to “Basketball”