NFL 2K5 PC

arden05
All-Pro

Re: NFL 2K5 PC

Postby arden05 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:49 am

1312qohelet wrote:
arden05 wrote:Dude, where have you been :D ? It's been a thing for years and it's only getting better.

It runs perfectly if you have the right PC (i5 or i7 processor 3.4ghz and a serviceable video card).

Hey, arden.
Have you continued your 2K3 GameCube/Dolphin project??

I was just wondering.
Those screen shots you shared a while back looked really sharp.

Until I figure out how to update the rosters, my updating the uniforms has been put on hold. I've been trying to contact the person who made the 2K5 Editor (FlyingFinn) in hopes he could help, but have been unable to. If anyone else could figure out how to create a roster editor for NFL 2K3 Gamecube or help contact FlyingFinn, the possibilities for mod updates would be almost endless. I've opened up the roster file in a hex editor, but couldn't make anything of it. It doesn't seem like it would be that difficult to create for someone who knew what they were doing.
Check out sports inspired apparel, made for true fans @ http://fanfocusedtees.spreadshirt.com/

Sponsor

Sponsor

arden05
All-Pro

Postby arden05 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:52 am

JSamuel Google PS2 emulator ;)
Check out sports inspired apparel, made for true fans @ http://fanfocusedtees.spreadshirt.com/

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:37 am

arden05 wrote:Until I figure out how to update the rosters, my updating the uniforms has been put on hold. I've been trying to contact the person who made the 2K5 Editor (FlyingFinn) in hopes he could help, but have been unable to. If anyone else could figure out how to create a roster editor for NFL 2K3 Gamecube or help contact FlyingFinn, the possibilities for mod updates would be almost endless. I've opened up the roster file in a hex editor, but couldn't make anything of it. It doesn't seem like it would be that difficult to create for someone who knew what they were doing.

So you've hit a road-block. I feel for you brother.
I played 2k5 for a few years with roster updates and I used FlyinfFinn's editor a lot. I seem to remember it worked for 2k4 and 2k3 rosters, but ps2 and xbox. I don't remember GameCube coming into it, at that time.
I am sure you have been to this site.http://nfl2k5rosters.com/

Also, as I bet you already know, there is an active community on Operation Sports:http://www.operationsports.com/forums/espn-nfl-2k5-rosters/
If you haven't attempted this already, try to contact GillBoldberg on Operation Sports. He is old school an 2k4/2k5 guy. Been doing rosters for ten years.
If anyone can help, he can. Or I bet he could provide some helpful advice and information.

If you know all this, I apologize for posting known info. I just wish I could help.
I am behind you arden05. I'd love to see you to succeed on this

arden05
All-Pro

Postby arden05 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:30 pm

1312qohelet wrote:
arden05 wrote:Until I figure out how to update the rosters, my updating the uniforms has been put on hold. I've been trying to contact the person who made the 2K5 Editor (FlyingFinn) in hopes he could help, but have been unable to. If anyone else could figure out how to create a roster editor for NFL 2K3 Gamecube or help contact FlyingFinn, the possibilities for mod updates would be almost endless. I've opened up the roster file in a hex editor, but couldn't make anything of it. It doesn't seem like it would be that difficult to create for someone who knew what they were doing.

I played 2k5 for a few years with roster updates and I used FlyinfFinn's editor a lot. I seem to remember it worked for 2k4 and 2k3 rosters, but ps2 and xbox. I don't remember GameCube coming into it, at that time.

Also, as I bet you already know, there is an active community on Operation Sports:http://www.operationsports.com/forums/espn-nfl-2k5-rosters/
If you haven't attempted this already, try to contact GillBoldberg on Operation Sports. He is old school an 2k4/2k5 guy. Been doing rosters for ten years.
If anyone can help, he can. Or I bet he could provide some helpful advice and information.

If you know all this, I apologize for posting known info. I just wish I could help.

Thanks for the tips. Do you think you could contact GillBolderg on Operation Sports to see if he can look into it? I have a lot on my plate and could use all the help I can get to make this happen. It's only a roster editor away from being a reality. All he needs to know is that we need a roster editor for NFL 2K3 for Gamecube, using Dolphin emulator. And that the game's graphics are fully editable using Dolphin's texture dump/load feature.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:09 pm

arden05 wrote:JSamuel Google PS2 emulator ;)

I'll try it. Thanks man.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:31 pm

arden05 wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:

Thanks for the tips. Do you think you could contact GillBolderg on Operation Sports to see if he can look into it? I have a lot on my plate and could use all the help I can get to make this happen. It's only a roster editor away from being a reality. All he needs to know is that we need a roster editor for NFL 2K3 for Gamecube, using Dolphin emulator. And that the game's graphics are fully editable using Dolphin's texture dump/load feature.

I am not a member over there, nor do I care to be, so I'd have to join and I really don't want to.

I'll give it some thought

achernar
Hall of Fame

Postby achernar » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:30 am

Talking about it

someone could share the best config to run the game in pcsx2 emulator

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:37 am

achernar wrote:Talking about it

someone could share the best config to run the game in pcsx2 emulator

Yeah, I need that info too.

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Postby AaronS » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:32 pm

1312qohelet wrote:I am not a member over there, nor do I care to be, so I'd have to join and I really don't want to.

OS is not a very good community, IMO.

The mods are dictators and the community is full of a bunch of punk kids and fanboys.

Take a pass unless it is the only place you can get the 2k rosters.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:22 pm

AaronS wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:I am not a member over there, nor do I care to be, so I'd have to join and I really don't want to.

OS is not a very good community, IMO.

The mods are dictators and the community is full of a bunch of punk kids and fanboys.

Take a pass unless it is the only place you can get the 2k rosters.

I am not going to join. I don't play 2k5 anymore.

I would love to help arden05, but I can't even run the dolphin emulator on my laptop.
It sucks. I still am interested in his 2K3/game cube project, but I won't be able to play it

Return to “Other Sports Games”