onehotelfoxtrot
Rookie

Re: NFL 2K5 PC

Postby onehotelfoxtrot » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:47 am

arden05 wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:
AaronS wrote:
OS is not a very good community, IMO.

The mods are dictators and the community is full of a bunch of punk kids and fanboys.

Take a pass unless it is the only place you can get the 2k rosters.

I am not going to join. I don't play 2k5 anymore.

I would love to help arden05, but I can't even run the dolphin emulator on my laptop.
It sucks. I still am interested in his 2K3/game cube project, but I won't be able to play it

No, prob. I'll keep updating the unis. I completed 3 more over the weekend. I also have an idea about the roster. It's a long work around to make it work, but I suppose it's doable. I guess it will just be a personal project since it seems no one else is capable of running the emulator. It's all good.

Hey arden I would love to help out with making 2K an updated game! I am a member at OS so I will try and contact the 2K roster guys there to see if I can get any info. I've also PM'ed you too.

Sponsor

Sponsor

ram29jackson
Pro Bowl

Postby ram29jackson » Mon May 25, 2020 3:44 am

this isnt good enough for it?
cpcp10.png
cpcp10.png (6.34 KiB) Viewed 4506 times

xflamexofxhopex
Veteran

Postby xflamexofxhopex » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:46 pm

arden05 wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:
AaronS wrote:
OS is not a very good community, IMO.

The mods are dictators and the community is full of a bunch of punk kids and fanboys.

Take a pass unless it is the only place you can get the 2k rosters.

I am not going to join. I don't play 2k5 anymore.

I would love to help arden05, but I can't even run the dolphin emulator on my laptop.
It sucks. I still am interested in his 2K3/game cube project, but I won't be able to play it

No, prob. I'll keep updating the unis. I completed 3 more over the weekend. I also have an idea about the roster. It's a long work around to make it work, but I suppose it's doable. I guess it will just be a personal project since it seems no one else is capable of running the emulator. It's all good.

Hey, I haven't been active on here in a bit, but some things to say: as for the playing Dolphin, it's not too bad on computer when you uncheck the texture dumping. When it texture dumps, it causes the slowdown. If you want to dump textures, let it run slowly, don't delete the textures where it stores them, then when you run it again, it will run smoothly. I've tested this on an i5 laptop. As for PCSX2, look for their dev builds instead of official build and you'll find the latest run 2K5 perfectly.

As for Dolphin though, I can also run it on my Pixel 3, smoothly and have shared my settings on another forum here, where I get it to run. It's nice to play 2K3 or NCAA 04 or Madden 05 or 08 via Dolphin on my phone, on the go. You can also texture dump and replace textures in the app for Android, too.

If anyone gets the rosters and uniforms, let me know. I'm a member of several prominent modding communities on discord and can get the word out if there is traction. If anyone has any questions, you can also DM me or email me at therealjoshturner90@gmail.com

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:33 pm

xflamexofxhopex wrote:
arden05 wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:I am not going to join. I don't play 2k5 anymore.

Hey, I haven't been active on here in a bit, but some things to say: as for the playing Dolphin, it's not too bad on computer when you uncheck the texture dumping. When it texture dumps, it causes the slowdown. If you want to dump textures, let it run slowly, don't delete the textures where it stores them, then when you run it again, it will run smoothly. I've tested this on an i5 laptop. As for PCSX2, look for their dev builds instead of official build and you'll find the latest run 2K5 perfectly.

As for Dolphin though, I can also run it on my Pixel 3, smoothly and have shared my settings on another forum here, where I get it to run. It's nice to play 2K3 or NCAA 04 or Madden 05 or 08 via Dolphin on my phone, on the go. You can also texture dump and replace textures in the app for Android, too.

If anyone gets the rosters and uniforms, let me know. I'm a member of several prominent modding communities on discord and can get the word out if there is traction. If anyone has any questions, you can also DM me or email me at therealjoshturner90@gmail.com

I do have a copy of NFL 2K 05 I recently inherited a PS2 & PS3. I also found this site that has rosters done, I mean lots of rosters for every season up to 18-19.
Here's the link, check them out! http://nfl2k5rosters.com
Attachments
2k5.jpg
2k5.jpg (848.99 KiB) Viewed 4473 times

xflamexofxhopex
Veteran

Postby xflamexofxhopex » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:25 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
xflamexofxhopex wrote:
arden05 wrote:No, prob. I'll keep updating the unis. I completed 3 more over the weekend. I also have an idea about the roster. It's a long work around to make it work, but I suppose it's doable. I guess it will just be a personal project since it seems no one else is capable of running the emulator. It's all good.

I do have a copy of NFL 2K 05 I recently inherited a PS2 & PS3. I also found this site that has rosters done, I mean lots of rosters for every season up to 18-19.
Here's the link, check them out! http://nfl2k5rosters.com

I know of those! We need rosters for NFL 2K3 on GC and maybe Madden 05, Madden 08, and NCAA 05 all for GC. Won't even mention NCAA 2K3. I say that because if the rosters are made for those, we can mod the textures using Dolphin, easily. If anyone has questions about Dolphin, email me. I use it on PC and on my phone, my Pixel. I can even dump textures and send them to whoever would be willing to mod them and update them.

Return to “Other Sports Games”