MLB 2K12

InceptionSFL
Rookie

MLB 2K12

Postby InceptionSFL » Sun May 24, 2015 11:17 am

Hi folks ! :)

I am playing MLB 2k12 but I have a little problem that the keyboard controls are not very good. Can someone please send me his keyboard controls ? Because its looks really stupid to throw with <> and etc... . I would change it by myself but
I am new to baseball so I don't know yet which control what action does. :/

MLB 2K12

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: MLB 2K12

Postby RevanFan » Sun May 24, 2015 4:00 pm

InceptionSFL wrote:Hi folks ! :)

I am playing MLB 2k12 but I have a little problem that the keyboard controls are not very good. Can someone please send me his keyboard controls ? Because its looks really stupid to throw with <> and etc... . I would change it by myself but

The MLB 2k and NBA 2k games are nearly impossible to play without a controller. My advice: Get an Xbox 360 controller for PC.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:58 am

InceptionSFL wrote:Hi folks ! :)

Usually for the 2k series your controls are linked to your profile...so getting someone else's controls may wipe your profile/stats out just so you know.....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:45 pm

RevanFan wrote:The MLB 2k and NBA 2k games are nearly impossible to play without a controller. My advice: Get an Xbox 360 controller for PC.

I play NBA2K14 with a keyboard. I just played around with the main controls, the skill stick is good where it is. The only mistake they made was making the WASD keys to move not the arrows.
So the Giants traded Beckham....

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:06 am

mee wrote:
RevanFan wrote:The MLB 2k and NBA 2k games are nearly impossible to play without a controller. My advice: Get an Xbox 360 controller for PC.

I play NBA2K14 with a keyboard. I just played around with the main controls, the skill stick is good where it is. The only mistake they made was making the WASD keys to move not the arrows.

Nice, yea I had to change around my nba2k controls as well, in my opinion the game is a lot smoother (gameplay/graphics) on older versions compared to the 2k14 but that's just my opinion.

But playing with a keyboard is definately possible, in fact it allows more buttons/combo moves then a regular controller.
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:40 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:Nice, yea I had to change around my nba2k controls as well, in my opinion the game is a lot smoother (gameplay/graphics) on older versions compared to the 2k14 but that's just my opinion.

But playing with a keyboard is definately possible, in fact it allows more buttons/combo moves then a regular controller.

Well seeing as 2K14 was the first sports game I got since Madden 08 (unless you count NHL2k11 but I don't) I think the graphics/gameplay are years ahead of Madden 08. And its got a great modding community.
So the Giants traded Beckham....

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:46 am

mee wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:Nice, yea I had to change around my nba2k controls as well, in my opinion the game is a lot smoother (gameplay/graphics) on older versions compared to the 2k14 but that's just my opinion.

Well seeing as 2K14 was the first sports game I got since Madden 08 (unless you count NHL2k11 but I don't) I think the graphics/gameplay are years ahead of Madden 08. And its got a great modding community.

I don't think I'll get another basketball game again after 2k14. Have you seen the Ultimate Base Roster mod? It's freaking impressive.
My Cowboys Journal

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:59 am

RevanFan wrote:
mee wrote:

I don't think I'll get another basketball game again after 2k14. Have you seen the Ultimate Base Roster mod? It's freaking impressive.

Yea I've got 2k12 and 2k14 and the graphics for nba2k14 are junk compared to 2k12, the gameplay on 12 is smoother w/better graphics whereas 2k14 's graphics look horrible.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:00 am

mee wrote:

I know it's older but you should try nba 2k12 the graphics will stun you how good they are compared to 2k14 on the pc version at least. The gameplay is very smooth as well.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:39 am

ultimatum77 wrote:
mee wrote:

I know it's older but you should try nba 2k12 the graphics will stun you how good they are compared to 2k14 on the pc version at least. The gameplay is very smooth as well.

2k12 was good, but I'll never go back after seeing what they did with the UBR mod for 2k14.
My Cowboys Journal

Return to “Other Sports Games”