14 Game Schedule

Here is where you can find all completed rosters from any year, ranging from fictional to real life!
RodTidwell
Rookie

14 Game Schedule

Postby RodTidwell » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:06 am

I posted this in the finished roster section, but I'm not sure if anyone digs that deep into the message board to see it. My questions is does anyone know if there are/were any corresponding 14 games schedules made for the 60/70 roster sets? Thanks is advance for any responses. I can make them, but did not want to waste my effort if they already existed.

14 Game Schedule

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: 14 Game Schedule

Postby RevanFan » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:52 am

RodTidwell wrote:I posted this in the finished roster section, but I'm not sure if anyone digs that deep into the message board to see it. My questions is does anyone know if there are/were any corresponding 14 games schedules made for the 60/70 roster sets? Thanks is advance for any responses. I can make them, but did not want to waste my effort if they already existed.

As far as I am aware any attempts to create a shorter or longer schedule have caused issues. I can't link to any proof though, so if you wanted to try it, go ahead. Do let us know your results.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

RodTidwell
Rookie

Postby RodTidwell » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:35 am

Okay sound good, however It can be done, I played a mock USFL franchise into season 11 using 14 game schedules throughout. The work around is that you have to build 3 bye weeks into the schedule, but creating schedule can be an ordeal, but once you create the base schedule(s) everything will work off a rotation of non divisional and non conference opponents making it easier as you progress. Thanks for responding.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:00 pm

RodTidwell wrote:Okay sound good, however It can be done, I played a mock USFL franchise into season 11 using 14 game schedules throughout. The work around is that you have to build 3 bye weeks into the schedule, but creating schedule can be an ordeal, but once you create the base schedule(s) everything will work off a rotation of non divisional and non conference opponents making it easier as you progress. Thanks for responding.

Ah, I guess shorter would work, yes. But longer schedules always cause crashes. One of the many reasons I dread the thought of an 18-game season. Even just trying to add the Hall of Fame game to the preseason broke things.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Finished Rosters”