Combine Rosters

Here is where you can find all completed rosters from any year, ranging from fictional to real life!
OutSider
Rookie

Combine Rosters

Postby OutSider » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:20 am

How do i combine rosters together?

I'd like to add some HOF players to 2015-2016 ROGERJINX ROSTER but I'm unsure how to do so without using NZA's Madden Editor V13 and that's to slow doing it one by one so i was wondering how can I make mass changes.
Tried exporting to CSV file but adding a bunch of players didn't work as when i tried importing the roster none of the players were added.
What am i doing wrong?

Combine Rosters

Sponsor

Sponsor

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Re: Combine Rosters

Postby AaronS » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:24 pm

OutSider wrote:How do i combine rosters together?

I'd like to add some HOF players to 2015-2016 ROGERJINX ROSTER but I'm unsure how to do so without using NZA's Madden Editor V13 and that's to slow doing it one by one so i was wondering how can I make mass changes.
Tried exporting to CSV file but adding a bunch of players didn't work as when i tried importing the roster none of the players were added.
What am i doing wrong?

In your .csv in the top row, on the far right, there is a number that controls how many players are on the roster.

That number needs to match how many players are in the excel sheet.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:54 am

AaronS wrote:

What am i doing wrong?

In your .csv in the top row, on the far right, there is a number that controls how many players are on the roster.

Or you can just delete the number. When you import, it will automatically correct itself if you delete it.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

OutSider
Rookie

Postby OutSider » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:13 am

AaronS wrote:

What am i doing wrong?

I don't see that number anywhere.
Last row is labeled Face ID
Nowhere do i see a number for how many players there are

Can't copy and overwrite players. Portraits, names and attributes don't change.
Not sure wtf I'm doing anymore

Return to “Finished Rosters”